J
Just Said Yes January 2019

Does anyone know this font?

Jordan, on February 1, 2018 at 10:40 PM Posted in Do It Yourself

I have seen it in multiple welcome signs over the net but I can't seem to find the exact one. Just wanted to see if anyone knew what the font is?

Welcome SignDoes anyone know this font? 1

Welcome SignDoes anyone know this font? 2

Share:

12 Comments

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2018
    Jennifer ·
    Following! I want to use this font on signs for my wedding but I don't know which it is either.
  • ValleyBride
    Dedicated June 2018
    ValleyBride ·
    Following too!
  • PHXBride
    Expert February 2018
    PHXBride ·
    Bombshell, I couldn't find it for free. But there are a lot of similar fonts for free out there.
  • Iysha
    Dedicated June 2019
    Iysha ·
    I believe it's either Adelicia or Remember Script
  • J
    Jordan ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I had looked at bombshell but I don't think it is that. The W's and the M's seem to be a little different
  • J
    Jordan ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I have adelica and it isn't that. I've just had a look at Remember Script and it's not that either

• Married and Loving It!
    Super February 2018
    Married and Loving It! ·
    Look on Etsy and see if it says in the description- I have seen that sign on there a million times
  • J
    Jordan ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes I have seen it a heap on etsy as well. Unfortunately no one seems to state in their description what the font is. I guess they feel that they may lose business if they told people what the font was, then people like myself would try to DIY it
  • Anvenette
    Super August 2018
    Anvenette ·
    You should download the whatthefont app helped me a lot
  • Married and Loving It!
    Super February 2018
    Married and Loving It! ·
    Send them a message and just ask- don’t say you are doing it yourself. Ask what font is that and are there any other options
  • S
    Just Said Yes June 2019
    Sarah ·

Hi Jordan, it's possible that it may be hand-lettered originally and then replicated for the signs, rather than being a computerized printed font. If you search online for free hand calligraphy font, free script fonts, etc. you may be able to find something similar! Also, they have a lot of hand lettering tutorials on YouTube. You could probably search for that and learn how to do it. I plan on trying something along those lines

• C
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Cindy ·

Following!

Comment on this discussion