We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Morgan
Devoted June 2018

Did you have left over favors?

Morgan, on September 12, 2018 at 2:48 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 9
Saved Save

For everyone who is already married (congratulations!!), did you end up with leftover favors?

1. How many guests did you have?

2. How many favors did you buy?

3. How many did you have left over?

Bonus points if you had koozies!!

9 Comments

• DC Wife 10.27.18
    Master October 2018
    DC Wife 10.27.18 ·
    • Flag

I can't say that I have had favors left over but, I can tell you that I have never taken one home from a wedding that I have attended. If I saw a koozie it would be no different...

• Ashley
    Dedicated January 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

I didn't have leftovers, but that's because I had a candy bar with some of our favorite treats in it, and take home bags for guests.

• Lacie
    Devoted September 2018
    Lacie ·
    • Flag

We are doing koozies.... and it is such a last minute thought because we randomly found one that goes with our hashtag and last name.

1. We have 188 guests which about 38 is kids.

2. Our first favors of cookies we have 300 orders, we were expecting around 250 guests when ordering but now we will have lots of extras for people to take or eat more than one. lol.

2. Our koozie favor we ordered 200. Still when we were expecting 250 guests and didn't have finalized numbers.

3. I will let you know how many we have left over! Smiley smile I honestly don't care if not everyone takes a koozie or not. We are big outdoor people so we have them everywhere (Home, vehicles, fishing bags, hunting bags, outdoor chair bags) They will definitely get used by us. Also I plan to keep at least 1 in each color we are doing to put in a shadow box I plan to make.

• M
    Mim ·
    • Flag
    Most of the weddings I've gone to haven't had a favor. The ones that did, the couples were begging people to take them. My parents actually had a couple (former student of dad) send their, very expensive but unwanted, favors back with a colleague of dad's begging him to give them to other professors who didn't make the trip. They ended up in mom's donation pile.
  • C
    Master July 2018
    Cuoghi ·
    • Flag
    Didnt have favors = no leftovers. Don't waste your money!
  • Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    • Flag
    We had just a few leftover
    we had about 125 guests,
    ordered 100 favors (nice corkscrews. Figured one per household and then a few extras).
    we probably started with about 20 leftover, but then some guest reached out that they didn’t get theirs! So we set theirs aside, and then put the rest out the next day when we had people over for brunch. I think we only ended up taking home about 6!
  • Estera
    Devoted August 2018
    Estera ·
    • Flag
    Favors are a waste of money especially if you’re going to personalize it with your name/wedding date. Most people leave them behind and those who do take the favor end up putting it in the junk drawer.
  • Sandyfish
    Super August 2017
    Sandyfish ·
    • Flag
    We bought Georgetown Cupcakes as our favors. With about 85 guests present, 100 cupcakes ordered, we only had 1 leftover. My husband took care of that though lol
  • I
    Devoted September 2018
    Ivonette ·
    • Flag
    I had mini bottles of wine and mini jack Daniel and everything is gone. My guest took them all lol. We had 80 adults and 7 kids but I also did chocolate for our favors. I did 90 favors and came back with 3 left over they ate those too. You really got to know your guest to see if it with it.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles