We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Erin
Expert August 2020

covid Brides! Where and when are you going?!

Erin, on July 2, 2020 at 7:49 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved Save
We had a trip this summer to go to an all inclusive resort in Jamaica but that was obviously cancelled because of COVID. Where did you go and how was it? We are looking at all other options now. Any recommendations? Bonus points if you have pictures to share!

7 Comments

• Nefetera
    Rockstar March 2015
    Nefetera
    • Flag
    Do you wanna travel on a airline???
  • Super August 2020
    • Flag
    We're just going on the honeymoon we planned next year. I'm hesitant to actually make any reservations now knowing they could be cancelled if things change, but we're planning to just go somewhere local for a few days right after the wedding.
  • Erin
    Expert August 2020
    Erin
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes, we would really like to go out of the country but we know we will have to wait 馃ズ
  • D
    Beginner September 2020
    Danielle
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 in Boston, looking for an alternative ? I am not Doing a room block and I need help booking a hotel for us on our wedding night . Any recommendations?
  • Kayse
    Devoted December 2020
    Kayse
    • Flag

We are heading to Cancun on Monday! Try the Secrets resorts; they are amazing!

• Erin
    Expert August 2020
    Erin
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!! Looking into these now!
  • Daniela
    Dedicated August 2020
    Daniela
    • Flag

Not sure where you are but you could drive to a local tourist/romantic spot! We were supposed to go to Hawaii but cancelled. We鈥檙e getting married in southern NY and are doing half the honeymoon at the beach in NY and half at the beach on Long Island (Montauk).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles