We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Christina
Savvy May 2021

Couples getting married on September 5, 2020

Christina, on August 23, 2019 at 10:07 PM Posted in Planning 7 78
Saved Save
Hey September 5th planners! What progress have you all made?

78 Comments

• I
    Dedicated August 2021
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    Sept 19th here. .. venue contract signed, DJ contract signed, photographer contract signed & dress ordered.

How far along are you?
  • Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    Wow! That’s awesome. You’re way ahead. I have the venue, DJ and photographer ready to go. The only thing I don’t have is a dress and caterer.
  • C
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Channel ·
    • Flag
    Just started but I have plenty notes
  • Nani
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Nani ·
    • Flag
    Hey wedding twin! So far we got the venue, which is inclusive so the food, booze, and dj are included, any dress! I’m trying to do DYI stuff along the way
  • J
    Just Said Yes September 2021
    Jenn ·
    • Flag

Hi wedding twin! We actually booked our venue back in Aug 2018 (eager beaver lol). Venue included food, drinks, and cake. Took a break and then in the past 3 months, we were able to book our day of coordinator, photographer, videographer, dj, photo booth, and ordered my dress and veil. We actually got officially engaged 3 weeks ago so we took a break from wedding planning just to enjoy the engagement high. We're about to go to Asia for 3 weeks and take our pre-wedding photos over there! So excited!!

• Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    Wow! That’s awesome. You are pretty much done! Great planning twin!
  • M
    Savvy September 2020
    Maya ·
    • Flag
    Hey ladies! Venue, caterer, dj contracts signed with deposit, website made, guest list finalized, some diy items purchased and flowers/photographers researched! Feeling good about progress. Still need to find dress, finalize flowers and photog, decide on invites, and build registry 😅
  • Nina Arszulowicz
    Savvy September 2020
    Nina Arszulowicz ·
    • Flag
    Hey wedding twin! Since I’ve had since December 2017 to plan I got quite a bit done already. Brides dress and cowboy boots, my hair person, ceremony church, reception venue and caterer/bar, DJ, photographer, wedding planner, save the dates ready to be mailed, guest list finalized, calligrapher and someone to make my invites and programs, website started, and most of the DIY decor items on hand just need to put together. About to meet with the potential florist that I’m obsessed with!
  • Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    Just a little
  • Brandi
    Brandi ·
    • Flag
    I have my venue, catering and photographer/videographer picked and secured. I have my dress and wedding colors picked out!
  • Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    Color picked , bridesmaids dress picked, venue, reception.
  • Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    Sending save the dates
  • Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    The only thing I don’t have is a cater. I sent my save the dates in September.
  • J
    Jenn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Dang! I just printed out my labels for my save-the-dates. lol I'm hoping to mail them out this week before the holidays.

• Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    I have venue, catering, cake , color and dress in process, ordered save the dates .
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra ·
    • Flag
    I’ve just started planning, but it’s very hard for us to find a barn venue like we want that’s not too far away fro where we live and also isn’t super super expensive.
  • Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    I found my invitations
  • Christina
    Savvy May 2021
    Christina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Where and we’re they expensive
  • Lakeya
    Savvy October 2020
    Lakeya Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hadley designs, I paid 12.50 for a template and 10. For paper and I just have to print them
  • Katelyn
    Savvy September 2020
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag

Yass! September 5th!

We have the contract signed for our venue, our DJ, and our photographer. Our church is reserved but we're doing the paperwork portion now with the priest. I just got my dress last weekend and my bridesmaids just got theirs as well! Bachelorette weekend is planned and I only know some details but needed a date because...well wedding season!

I am stressing most about where to get ready, where to sleep the night before and how far in advance I need to book a block of hotels/our hotel room for the night! OH and like struggling to figure out hair and makeup. ugh!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles