D
Just Said Yes June 2019

Cheap wedding dresses?

Diana, on December 4, 2017 at 1:29 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 26
Saved Save

Where can I find cheap wedding dresses? I really don't want to spend so much for a dress I will never wear again.

26 Comments

• BabsandBear
    Expert October 2018
    BabsandBear ·

Have you tried looking at rentals?

• C
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    Caitlyn ·

You can rent one on VowToBeChic.com

• Rachel DellaPorte
    October 2019
    Rachel DellaPorte ·

Rentals or resales are your friends...

• Carla
    Savvy July 2018
    Carla ·

Rentals are a good idea. But if you want you're own David's Bridal does a $100 dress sale every once in a while

• Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·

One of my friends eloped this summer and got married in Central Park with two friends, an officiant, and a photographer. She went to Macys and found a beautiful white/ivory gown for under $250.

• Cassie
    Super April 2018
    Cassie ·

Coco melody - gorgeous dresses and most of them are under $1,000

• GoodMOB
    April 2018
    GoodMOB ·

If you can find one you like second-hand, and it doesn't need too many alterations, that can be very economical.

• Mary C
    Super November 2018
    Mary C ·

If you don't look for a "wedding dress", you can find affordable dresses practically anywhere. It will depend on the style you want and color. A lot of people are doing prom, bridesmaid or evening gowns to get the colors they want. I am myself and the one I am most interested in at the moment is at jcpenny.com for under $100. Good luck to you.

• Rafittah
    Devoted April 2018
    Rafittah ·

Try checking out local bridal boutiques. I found mine for under $300 because it was out of season! I was so surprised and I even asked the lady to repeat the price to me lol

• Danielle
    Expert August 2018
    Danielle ·

David's bridal is always having a $99 sale on wedding growns

• Arline
    Dedicated October 2018
    Arline ·

Check out Facebook... wedding pages... ladies are selling dresses for very cheap . Some never worn as well

• m&j18
    Devoted August 2018
    m&j18 ·

Ditto @Rafittah mine was $300 at a sample sale, thrift and consignment shops are great places to look as well.

• M
    Devoted December 2018
    MissDec1 ·

Check out JJsHouse.com. Beautiful dresses, and I've purchased from there previously and was quite satisfied!

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·

Check Lulus website, they have an entire tab for white dresses and some are really pretty gowns! Davids bridal also has a lot of cheaper dresses, and they usually have sales often.

• Mrs J
    Expert May 2018
    Mrs J ·

Depending on how casual of a bride you are, you might like ModCloth. I have a friend who purchased her dress through them, and its beautiful.

• Emmaline BRIDE
    October 2019
    Emmaline BRIDE ·

We just did a round-up on cheap wedding dresses that look beautiful. All under $100, all with positive reviews. http://emmalinebride.com/bride/cheap-wedding-dresses-under-100/ Hope it helps!

• Myra
    Beginner June 2018
    Myra ·

You can also try BHLDN Anthropologies bridal line!

• edecker
    Super May 2020
    edecker ·

David's bridal! I got mine for $475.00! (if you consider that cheap)

• Megan
    Devoted January 2018
    Megan ·

I ordered mine from preownedweddingdresses.com

I got a brand new, unaltered Allure dress for a third of the price. Once I paid she had it shipped to me in less than a week.

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·

I got mine for $245 Davids Bridal on line and I love it!

Comment on this discussion