We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Tina
Just Said Yes January 2021

Bridesmaid dress hunt. Need advice!

Tina, on May 12, 2020 at 7:16 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 2 28
Saved Save
Hey everyone!

Our wedding is in January and with Covid-19, I don't want to make my bridesmaids go out if they don't have to.
I am not too picky on them all matching, so my plan is to pick one site and have them choose their dress to fit their style. All they have to do is match the color ( which is why I want only one site so to avoid differing shades).
Anyone have any good bridesmaid dress sites that aren't sketchy with a good selection of styles?

28 Comments

Latest activity by Alythea, on May 13, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  • Mindy
    Super November 2020
    Mindy
    • Flag
    Azazie is a good one. They can even try on three styles of dresses in their home for $10 per dress. We considered this before sticking with David鈥檚 Bridal, which you can also order online.
  • Morgan
    Devoted December 2020
    Morgan
    • Flag
    I love Lulus!! All my bridesmaids got their dresses for $55 and they鈥檙e beautiful馃槉
  • Grace
    Expert February 2022
    Grace
    • Flag
    I am having similar thoughts so let us know which one you choose in the end!

I was looking at Azazie as well and know some people who bought their dresses from them.
  • Emily
    Dedicated May 2021
    Emily
    • Flag
    Bridy grey!
  • Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S
    • Flag
    I will always advertise azazie. They are really awesome.
  • Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan
    • Flag

My bridesmaids bought their dresses from Azazie and all had a positive experience. They all did the try before you buy option and it worked out great. Beautiful dresses, great quality, really good prices.

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly
    • Flag

My BMs get their dresses on amazon. They were all the same dress and the same color they were 30 dollars.

• Taran
    Expert September 2020
    Taran
    • Flag

I personally really like David's Bridal. They have a ton of options and a most dress have the same color options. They've also been having a lot of sales during quarantine

• Samantha
    VIP October 2020
    Samantha
    • Flag

We're using Azazie and I've been really happy with them!

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag

Azazie sounds like it'll fit your needs

• J
    Beginner April 2021
    Jennifer
    • Flag

I used Lulus- I actually did choose a specific dress and tell the bridesmaids to get it though. I did a lot of browsing with my maid of honor and had her order it first, try it on and give her honest opinion. I have 8 bridesmaids and they all have the dress at this point and feedback has been really good. Everyone has said the site was easy to work with in terms of returns when the size wasn't right, the price was good (plus if they provide their emails they can all get 15% off), and many have said they plan to wear the dress again.

I did this one in blush (https://www.lulus.com/products/all-about-love-blush-pink-maxi-dress/380082.html)

• S
    Beginner November 2020
    Sam
    • Flag
    Kfbridal! They have tons of colors and styles at good prices. You can also order color samples!
  • Chelsea
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Chelsea
    • Flag
    I had my bridesmaids order their dresses off of David鈥檚 bridal. They have such cute dresses at good prices.
  • Maddie
    Just Said Yes April 2021
    Maddie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Azazie is fantastic! My friend just used them and as a bridesmaid, it was easy to get a custom dress in the right style and color delivered to my door! I plan on using them for my bridesmaids at my wedding as well!
  • Sarah
    Beginner October 2020
    Sarah
    • Flag

My bridesmaids all ordered the same dress from Amazon and they love it!

• Katie
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Katie
    • Flag
    We are getting ours through azazie! I ordered a few different styles to try on at home a few weeks ago and it was a very smooth process! It was nice to be able to see the dresses in person and see how they fit different body types without having to go out to the store!
  • A
    Super December 2020
    Anais
    • Flag
    All my bridesmaids are getting theirs through Birdy Grey! I gave them a color and they could choose their style
  • Michelle
    Devoted November 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag

My bridesmaids' dresses were from Lulu's and they were very happy with them and the delivery was very fast. Since you have a bit of time you could watch for a sale. They had 30% off the other day. The dresses on Azazie also look nice, but I had already found one by the time I discovered that site.

• Marilyn
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Marilyn
    • Flag
    You can try two websites. I went with Birdy Grey. They don鈥檛 have as many styles as other websites but I honestly preferred it because other website can be too overwhelming. The quality of the Birdy Grey dresses are wonderful! Their shipping is quick and they have great customer service. They鈥檙e a women owned company. Their dresses are shipped from a warehouse in Los Angeles. The only problem with Birdy Grey is that they have limited sizes and they don鈥檛 have altering services. The bridesmaids would have to find a seamstress at another place. The other website I have heard about it JJshouse. These dresses are coming from China and they have so many different styles and colors. You can even put your measurements to have them custom to your size. Just make sure to check their website with shipping since there might be delays.
  • Erica
    Beginner August 2021
    Erica
    • Flag

I got my girls bridesmaid dresses through Revelry. I love the quality and there's some good selection. For $10 per size/style you can do a home try on. They ship you everything and a return label. It was very easy! And they were great to work with when I had to change the color 2 days post ordering (because my wedding season changed).

https://shoprevelry.com

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics