emcknight1517
Super April 2018

bah - Beijing, Tokyo, and Kyoto!

emcknight1517, on June 28, 2018 at 10:24 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 16
Saved Save

Hi all! I haven't gotten my pro wedding photos back from our photographer yet and I don't have enough to say for two BAMs, so here's our honeymoon! I condensed it into three collages because our trip was 2 weeks long and I took about 1000 photos.

We went to Beijing for three days, then flew into Tokyo. During the Tokyo portion we Shinkansen'd to Kyoto for two days and then Shinkansen'd back to Tokyo. The last two days were spent in the Disney parks. Our second to last day was in DisneySea (then we spent the night in the Hilton) and our last full day was in Tokyo Disneyland. Our honeymoon was two weeks long thanks to our venue, our parents, very generous guests, and our "fun savings".

We walked about 8 miles a day, ate a ton of incredible food (seriously so much food), and were absolutely enchanted by everything. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Feel free to ask me questions!

(Also my DH speaks elementary level Mandarin (I don't speak any) and neither of us speaks Japanese and we navigated around very easily)

Mostly Beijingbah - Beijing, Tokyo, and Kyoto! 1Tokyo to Kyotobah - Beijing, Tokyo, and Kyoto! 2Kyoto to Tokyo/Disneybah - Beijing, Tokyo, and Kyoto! 3

16 Comments

• Bride107
    Expert October 2018
    Bride107 ·

Wow how amazing! This looks like the best honeymoon! The food looks so goood! Thanks for sharing!

• FutureMrsS
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsS ·

That looks like so much fun! Congrats! I am super jealous, I've always wanted to go to Tokyo

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·

Amazing!! Congrats on an amazing honeymoon!

• emcknight1517
    Super April 2018
    emcknight1517 ·

Thanks, everyone!

• A
    Savvy July 2020
    Amy ·
    Congrats!! Looks like it was an amazing honeymoon!!!
  • Allie
    Super September 2018
    Allie ·

Wow!! Looks like a blast! Congrats!

• KaTrenda
    Just Said Yes July 2019
    KaTrenda ·
    Wow beautiful place. Congratulations and thank you for sharing!!
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·

Looks like an amazing time!

• queenbee
    VIP October 2018
    queenbee ·
    So cool! Seems like it was an amazing trip!
  • Brandy
    Expert October 2018
    Brandy ·

Congrats! My FH wants us to go to Tokyo for his birthday next year. Looks like you had an amazing time. Thanks for sharing!

• emcknight1517
    Super April 2018
    emcknight1517 ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I'd highly recommend it!

• N
    Expert October 2018
    Nicole ·
    Thank you for sharing! Congratulations!
  • Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·

This looks amazing, emcknight517!!! Have you all been to Beijing before? The food looks amazing! Tokyo Disney looks awesome, definitely want to add that to my bucket list! Thanks for sharing and glad you all had a good time!

• Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex ·
    Awww these pictures make me homesick! I used to live in Tokyo and I’ve always wanted to take FH with me.
  • Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·

Amazing honeymoon photos! Looks like so much fun especially Japan.

• Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·

This looks like an incredible trip!! Thanks for sharing your photos with us!! Disney looks like it needs to be added to my list...

Comment on this discussion