MrsV1027
Master October 2018

Bachelorette with strangers

MrsV1027, on October 9, 2018 at 7:16 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 6
Saved Save
So my moh and "bff" are the only females coming out on my side besides my mom and aunt for our Vegas ceremony. My moh is going to dinner and seeing a show with her parents the night before the ceremony(moh is my cousin) and my "bff" is flying in that evening so I haven't planned on doing anything. Was going to just see where the night took me on my own since he is having a bachelor party.

Now his mom, sister, bff's wife and cousins gf are all planning a bachelorette party for me. With a sash and a tiara and the works lol. Even getting a party bus. I'm super pumped but so nervous since I've literally only met his mom. I'm just so feeling loved that they want to have a great night with me. But also a little sad that my side literally couldn't care less about the night before. Mostly just blown away by mostly strangers wanting to have an awesome time with me! 15 more days till we fly out to Vegas!!

6 Comments

• Stacy
    Devoted May 2021
    Stacy ·
    I say go and have a great time with those that want you to have fun. Don't worry about the other party poopers. Enjoy the night!
  • Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·

That sounds like an awesome time!!! They won't really be strangers after this, they'll be family, so you can think of it as them welcoming you to the family!!! Enjoy yourself at your bachelorette party and try not to worry about anyone else because you'll see them at your wedding!!!

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

I think it'll be fun. Especially since they want to plan this night for you, I'm sure it'll be a great time!

• DC Wife 10.27.18
    Master October 2018
    DC Wife 10.27.18 ·

Yup! If I were in Vegas I'd have no problem going out and having a freaking blast with strangers. I'd just remind everyone that "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Its my last night as a single Gal so, don't judge me!" LOL

• C
    Super October 2018
    Cassandra ·
    Just focus and appreciate what is happening and not what isn’t happening. You’ll have a blast with who is there, and it sounds like you are loved. 💙
  • HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

Sounds like a great time! Only thing I would be nervous about is having it the night before my wedding. I know what a hungover, bloated mess I would be and I would not want that for the day of my wedding. That might keep me from celebrating quite as much as I normally would.

Comment on this discussion