MrsV1027
Master October 2018

Bab! Vegas style!

MrsV1027, on October 31, 2018 at 12:49 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 18
Saved Save
Ok so i had this all typed out before and the app ate my post. So here goes again lol.
We had our parties the night before the wedding in Vegas. I wasn't thrilled since none of mt friends were coming out. It was me, his bffs wife, other bff and their SO.

The 4 of us had the BEST time! We danced till we could barely walk and got a party bus tour of some epic clubs. Wouldn't change a thing.

18 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    Awww that’s awesome! I’m glad you had such a good time.
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    Finally the app is letting me add pics. Don't know why it's sideways

Bab! Vegas style! 1
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    Party bus!!

Bab! Vegas style! 2
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    The view from the Foundation Room Bar

Bab! Vegas style! 3
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    The Eiffel tower club...not the actual name just can't remember it now lol

Bab! Vegas style! 4

Bab! Vegas style! 5

Bab! Vegas style! 6
  • Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·

Ahhh I'm so jealous!!! We were on the guest list for Paris but ended up way too drunk and never made it down there (thanks to thunder from down under hahaha)

Can't wait to see your BAM!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·

Looks like it was a blast, FutureMrsV!!! I've always wanted to go to Vegas, what a fun place for a bachelorette party! The Paris club looks awesome, is it at the top of the Eiffel Tower? So glad you had a blast and thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·

Looks like fun was had! Can't wait to see your wedding pics!

• Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·

Awesome!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful time!

• Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·

Hi FutureMrsV! That’s great to hear! I’m glad you had such a good time. Your pictures look so fun! I love the sash and crown

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·

Ahh so much fun!!! I love the picture in front of the Vegas sign!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!

• Official Mrs.K
    Devoted May 2019
    Official Mrs.K ·
    That looks like so much fun! I went to Vegas for a friend’s bachelorette last year and there were only 4 of us as well. Turned out to be the perfect number!!

So you said that was the night before your wedding meaning you are married now?? Congrats!!!!!
  • S
    Savvy June 2019
    Shelby ·

Im going to have my bach party there. Recommend any clubs/restaurants/anything?

• Mrs. Cohen
    Super October 2018
    Mrs. Cohen ·

I'm so glad you had such an awesome time!

I went to Vegas for my Bachelorette and I was worried it would be a horrible weekend since my sister (MOH) was the only one that could make it, but the two of us had a freakin' blast! We saw Magic Mike Live which was ridiculously fun, gambled (and won!), enjoyed some delicious cocktails at various bars, and had a night of dancing at Marquee nightclub. We also met up with my Groom and his people for drinks and dancing. It ended up being such a great weekend!

• MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Do the club crawl! You get past the club lines get drink specials and a ride the whole night. It was seriously the best
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! And Yup! It was crazy and exhausting but the excitement kept me awake lol. I wouldn't change anything about it
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·

Omg this looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you had a great time at your bachelorette!!! That club looks amazing from the outside so I'm sure it's even better inside! You're making me want to go to Vegas!! Thanks for sharing these with us

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·

Hi FutureMrsV! It looks like you had an absolute blast!! I love the photo of you all in front of the Vegas sign and your tiara is too cute! Thank you for sharing with us, I really enjoyed seeing your photos! Can't wait to see what's next!

Comment on this discussion