Hi brides. We are having a micro-wedding on our day in May, and then going to postpone to sometime in August for our big ceremony and reception. I'm wondering how you guys are managing it all? We've been covering costs and we are way over our budget as it is, and I just can't feasibly afford to hire a new photographer/videographer, so I don't know exactly what to do and which event I want them at (I know we can split them, which is another decision).
If you guys had to decide, what would you do? Would you have photos/video taken of your "first" wedding or would you wait until the big reception to have your vendors?