We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Chrysta
Rockstar November 2022

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!!

Chrysta, on January 20, 2021 at 9:58 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 2 26
Saved Save

Hi 2021 & 2022 brides to be! Have you said yes to the dress yet?! Did you end up with exactly what you went in thinking you wanted? Or did you end up saying yes to something completely different? Share pics of “THE ONE”!

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 1

26 Comments

Latest activity by Hcook, on February 19, 2021 at 4:35 PM
  • Maria
    Savvy April 2021
    Maria ·
    • Flag
    Hi! I said yes to the dress on July 2020 my wedding is April 2021... I’m going to my first wedding dress fitting in February 😍🙌🏻🤍 can’t be more exited! I knew what I wanted and I chose the one I always had in mind 😍 magical experience!!!
  • Samantha
    Expert October 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I had been looking at retro tea length dresses for what seemed like forever. Then I saw a dress pattern from 40’s that my daughter looked at and said was very easy to sew.
    So my daughter is making my dress and I am so excited!2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 2

• Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

I did say "Yes" to the dress back on November 16, 2019 for my October 10, 2020 wedding (now October 7, 2021)!

I originally thought I wanted a dress with sleeves or straps of some sort but when I tried them on, I didn't like how they looked on me. I ended up with the dress below. I don't have any photos of myself in it, yet! I'll take some during my fitting in June!

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 3

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 4

• Tone
    Dedicated July 2021
    Tone Online ·
    • Flag
    I made my dress so it would have everything that I wanted! 2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 5
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 6
  • Maggie
    Savvy July 2021
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    I found my dress in November and it’s scheduled to be delivered to the bridal shop in early May! 🤞🏻 The dress definitely isn’t what I originally planned on getting and wasn’t one of the dresses I pulled at all! I’m so happy the sales woman had me try it on ☺️ I wanted something satin and understated, classic and elegant, but modern. I’m not a lace girl either which made finding a dress pretty difficult in most shops I visited tbh. I originally went to the shop to try on a strapless ball gown that has a lacy (tiny bit was okay) blinged out little detail. It was beautiful but I just felt swamped in a big dress. I think this is a perfect blend of the satin classic but beaded sparkle that I gravitated towards 🥰2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 7

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 8

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 9

• Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Such a pretty dress! Can’t wait to see pictures of your fitting!
  • Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my gosh, you are so brave to make your own dress!!
  • Chrysta
    Rockstar November 2022
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It looks stunning on you! Your dress consultant absolutely nailed what you asked for!!
  • Day
    Devoted July 2021
    Day ·
    • Flag

I can never seem to get a good picture of the dress but it’s everything that I wanted... mermaid, off shoulder, train, and lots of lace and beading. Just need to get it altered slightly to fit my hips (it’s pinned in this image) and a bustle for the cathedral length train. Getting closer to our elopement date so I’m beyond excited.

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 10

• Caitlin
    Devoted May 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 11

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 12
    I was IN LOVE with this dress. I end up going to the dress store , they didnt have it sadly. I end up looking at all these gorgeous dresses and trying on about 12. My dress i choice was the 3rd one i tried on. It definitely sparkles and i feel sexy and the booty is on point. Once its altered more on my hip it will fit like a glove. 2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 13

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 14

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 15

• CountryBride
    Expert April 2022
    CountryBride Online ·
    • Flag

I thought I wanted more of a ball gown and in ivory however after trying on my dress went during a sale. It was the first dress I tried on during that day number 5 overall. Since it was a store wide blow out sale during my appointment my dress person was supposed to only allow one dress at a time if you didn't like it enough to purchase it went back on the floor. I tried it on and loved it but wasn't sure because of the color it's a champagne dress with a Ivory overlay, I tried on and zoomed my mom. She didn't like it, I tried on others and my dress consultant kept my dress in the room with me knowing that it was against the rules but she knew that my dress was my dress. so I tried it on again and zoomed my mom and she said she loved it, here are the photos, I was pregnant at the time so I don't have quite the belly. here is my dress.

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 16

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 17

• Carolyn
    Savvy October 2021
    Carolyn ·
    • Flag
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 18
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 19

Yes! For our October 2021 wedding (postponed from September 2020) very first dress I tried on and went back to after trying on probably 30+ more ❤️
  • Virginia
    Super June 2021
    Virginia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh I LOVE this!

• Milada
    Devoted October 2021
    Milada ·
    • Flag

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 20

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 21

I said yes to the dress last September! I had the dress saved in my Favorites for David's Bridal and didn't have any expectations of what I'd pick - I can be indecisive and just try to go with what I feel. This was the 2nd dress I fell in love with and upon putting on my veil with it, I was sold. I love flowers and lace so it really fits me. I love it so much and am so excited to marry my best friend in itSmiley heart
  • Clarissa
    Expert October 2021
    Clarissa ·
    • Flag
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 22
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 23

I said yes to the dress in October. Still have to get some alterations done.
  • Megan
    Dedicated February 2022
    Megan ·
    • Flag

I have 2 in mind--I was set on one, then saw the other. Neither would work well for a reception dress to change into though :\

• Megan
    Dedicated February 2022
    Megan ·
    • Flag

I can't choose!2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 24

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 25

• Dee
    Beginner June 2022
    Dee ·
    • Flag
    2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 26

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 27
    I said yes in November 2020! I originally wanted a Martina liana gown but The one I wanted was discontinued sadly. My grandmother actually made the appointment at the bridal shop shop without telling me lol. Upon arrival I was instantly attracted to the dress. I saw it before we had even walked in! I tried it on and fell in love. In all honesty I wasn’t expecting to find a dress at all that day. My grandma is always right! I don’t know Where would I be without that lady!

• Alissa
    Beginner June 2022
    Alissa ·
    • Flag
    I said yes to the dress yesterday for my 2022 Beach Wedding. 2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 28

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 29

2021 & 2022 Brides to be... have you said yes to the dress?!!! 30

• Dee
    Beginner June 2022
    Dee ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You look gorgeous!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles