Zoe's Bakery Reviews

46 | Covington, LA

46 Reviews for Zoe's Bakery

Vanessa · Married on 08/05/2017

I decided to go with Zoe's Bakery for my wedding after it was highly recommended by a local resident. I was so pleased with how my cake tasted and looked I couldn't have ask for anything better. The baker was so accommodating and was sure to give me exactly what I had asked for. Since my wedding I have purchased several other cakes from here and now it has became my favorite bakery in the area!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 03/05/2017

The cake was delicious and super affordable for both the wedding cake and grooms cake! They were on time and responsive to all my questions! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Zoe's bakery did an amazing job on my wedding cake & it tasted delicious!!! Shane and his staff exceeded my expectation on the outcome of my wedding cake. It was beautiful! Shane will work with you if you have a budget and/or other requests that you want. I had a suspended display for my wedding cake, and he and my florists did an amazing job with communicating and working together to make sure it was properly done. Shane was very helpful and kind to my husband and I to make sure our dream wedding cake came true, and it did!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Lori · Married on 11/19/2016

The cakes were delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 11/26/2016

At first I didn't want to go with Zoe's because they didn't have a website. DO NOT LET THIS STOP YOU! They don't have a website because they don't need any help advertising their business. The baker is a world renowned baker. The cake is the best cake I've ever had. Their decorating skills are phenomenal. I would choose them over and over and over. Stop by and get a slice of cake and you will be SOLD.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Meghan · Married on 04/23/2016

Picking Zoe's for our wedding cake and (surprise) groom cake was a no-brainer. Shane is incredibly talented and makes beautiful and delicious cakes! Our wedding cake was alternating layers of white cake filled with chocolate hazelnut ganache or almond amaretto, and our grooms cake was a french crepe cake. I'd never even had that cake before (nor had Zoe's ever made one) but knew my groom would love it. So Shane made the cake, and it was fantastic! And he added a special and fun crepe suzette twist with a crepe pan, french flag, and oranges all made with sugar. The groom loved his surprise cake!! In fact, we just had our one-year old cake top (and leftover grooms cake) recently--this review is a little late--and it is all STILL delicious!!! Overall, we loved our wedding cakes and highly recommend Zoe's!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

tricia · Married on 04/15/2016

I knew we were going to use Shane to do the wedding cake and grooms cake even before we selected the venue in New Orleans. Was not disappointed. Beautiful and delicious wedding cake - strawberry and lemon curd filling yum. Carrot cake for the groom. yum. Hope Shane took a photo of the groom's cake...not sure he'll be doing one like that anytime soon;)

Only wish I could post this on the New Orleans zip codes. Destination brides may feel limited to South Shore businesses and that's their loss.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Sally · Married on 03/26/2016

I selected the strawberry buttercream cake from Zoe's Bakery in Covington for my wedding and it was fantastic. All of my guests loved it and are still talking about it. Before the wedding I made an appointment to go taste the cake and put in the order and the head baker sat down with me and we discussed exactly what I wanted. It was a very easy process and they are willing to work with your specifications. They also delivered the cake promptly to the venue on the wedding day. It's one of the best cakes I've ever had and it looked tasteful and beautiful.

Sent on 04/26/2016

the cake is amazing! all guests enjoyed! very helpful with planning

Sent on 04/27/2015

They did an amazing job. They included the cake stands as well. Our cakes tasted and looked great!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

My wedding cake and grooms cake came out amazing in both taste and appearance. They truly exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Emile · event on 05/23/2014

Zoe's has become a family staple. My oldest daughter's debutant party and wedding. My middle daughter's Sweet i6 and debutant party. My youngest daughter's sweet 16. In addition, multiple birthday parties and baby showers for various family members. Zoe's is our go to bakery for special events in the family. The cakes they produce are pure art. More importantly, after enhancing the event visually for several hours, party guest devour the cake. The taste and quality of the cake is excellent!!!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

Loved my wedding cake it was done so pretty and it tasted great!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jillian · Married on 03/15/2013

They did a Fantastic job on our wedding cake! Every single guest we had raved about how good our cake tasted. I would highly recommend Zoe's not only for their wedding cakes, but for any occasion you made need a cake. Everything they make at their bakery is FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Emily · Married on 10/20/2012

Shane made the most beautiful wedding cake for my daughter I've ever seen! This is not only my opinion, but the opinion of many who saw her cake. It was absolutely gorgeous, and one like I've never seen! Thanks Shane for a job well-done! You went above and beyond....you ARE the best, no doubt!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Candra · Married on 05/04/2012

We ordered some desserts from here, and as far as appearance, they were absolutely gorgeous. The look was perfect and so was the taste, they were moist and delicious, thanks!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Amelia · Married on 10/08/2011

My wedding was in New Orleans, and with so many great bakeries in the city I was a little hesitant to venture out to Covington for a cake. Zoe's blew me away. They created the perfect gorgeous wedding cake and groom's cake I was hoping for for LITERALLY HALF what some of the bakeries in the city quoted me. I couldn't believe it. And the cake was absolutely DELICIOUS!! So moist and flavorful... exactly, exactly what I was hoping for. I had numerous guests say it was the tastiest wedding cake they'd ever had, and I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Shacarra · Married on 08/20/2011

Oh wow there is not enough space to express how overjoyed I am with Zoe's. I had never tried them before but just decided to stop in on a whim. Their prices are very reasonable. The baker is the friendliest man you would ever meet. The trial cake tasted wonderful and my wedding cake tasted even better!! I am so happy that I chose Zoe's to make my wedding cake. It was exactly as I pictured. I brought in a photo of what I wanted and added my own persoanl touches and it came out exact! I will definitely order from Zoe's again for any of my special occassion needs

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2011

Beautiful and yummy cakes!!!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Mary · Married on 05/21/2011

I ordered three cakes for my wedding, one for the bride, one for the groom, and one of the children who were in attendance. Everyone raved about all three cakes. The bride's cake was just breathtaking, almost too beautifu to eat!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2011

Zoe's made our wedding cake and groom's cake. I couldn't have been happier with how they both turned out! They matched the colors of our wedding perfectly for us. And they tasted amazing too!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2011

We got SOOO many compliments on our wedding cake and groom's cake! Not only were they beautiful, but they were absolutely delicious! They did a great job of making the colors of the cake match our wedding colors perfectly!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • kirby6

Adrienne · Married on 04/09/2010

Celeste at Zoe's really went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied with our choices on cake. I really appreciate the job she did.

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • lloproto

Lindsay · Married on 03/06/2010

My cake was absolutely delicious!! each layers was a different flavor. The grooms cake was also a big hit :)

Sent on 05/27/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Zoe's is AMAZING. They baked the most delicious (strawberry champagne) cake and I literally cried when I saw it even though they had sketched it out for us. The price was perfect and the groom's cake shaped like a Coors Light bottle was a big hit with the guys.

Sent on 06/16/2009