5616 Heebe Street, New Orleans, LA 70123 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About La Louisiane Bakery

La Louisiane Bakery is a locally owned bakery in New Orleans, Louisiana. We pride ourselves in quality, freshness, and creativity. We serve many New Orleans restaurants, hotels, and cafes with delicious items from our diverse product list. Our freshly baked items are prepared nightly and delivered each morning for the convenience of our customers. These items include handcrafted breads, king cakes, bagels, croissants, baguettes, and much more.

Our talented pastry team creates exquisite pastries and desserts, as well as beautiful wedding and specialty cakes for all occasions. Their artistic skill and dedication is shown in every one of their masterpieces.
All of our cakes are custom made and priced on an individual basis. Tastings should be scheduled at least six to nine months before your wedding date. Please know that we do book up quickly and dates are only held with a deposit. We are not a retail bakery and meet with our clients by appointment only. Tastings and consultations are scheduled Wednesdays through Saturdays from 10:00 to 3:00.
Our basic buttercream wedding cakes start at $4.50 per slice. Fondant cakes start at $5.50 per slice. Delivery is usually around $100. We require a confirmation along with a 20 % NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT within a month of your consultation.

For more information or to schedule a consultation/tasting, please call us at (504) 739-7872 or e-mail us at laloubakery@gmail.com. For wholesale product information, please call (504) 734-9188.

Follow La Louisiane Bakery on

La Louisiane Bakery 6
La Louisiane Bakery 7
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2019

How do you summarize "BEST CAKE OF MY LIFE"!?!?!?!

Other than our venue and picking out my dress, the cake was THE most important thing to me - I LOVE CAKE! My husband and I live in NYC so we made a trip to NOLA to visit vendors and test some food about 6-7 months before our wedding. We tested 3-4 bakeries and let me tell you - La Louisiane is the best cake I have ever eaten in my life. Our guests are still talking about "THAT cake."

I'm considering going back down and ordering one just 'cuz. Amanda was super flexible and was able to make basically whatever - I asked for a funfetti cake, which we did not taste test and wasn't an offering on the platter.

My only hesitation with them was the $200 Sunday delivery charge which seemed really extreme and was the price of two of our single tier cakes and they forgot to put the gold foil leafing on my main cake, but when I noted it afterwards Amanda took the price off. In any event, I ordered cookies/brownies/cannoli's at the last minute and they were gracious and added to our order, they were unreal.

You cannot go wrong with this place.

And now I just want cake.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    La Louisiane Bakery 8
    La Louisiane Bakery 9
    La Louisiane Bakery 10
    La Louisiane Bakery 11

Marilyn · Married on 12/07/2018

Delicious and beyond beautiful!

We booked our cake a year in advance, after the tasting we couldn't go with anyone else. We loved our cake so much and so did our guests. Even after I had a last minute change they were so helpful!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline Millican · Married on 04/20/2018

Perfection!! AMAZING cakes!

I cannot say enough great things about the wedding cake and grooms cake that La Louisiane made for our wedding. The were Perfection!! I provided pictures to the bakery of what I wanted, and the cakes completely exceeded my expectations. They were so beautifully decorated, and they tasted AMAZING. These were without a doubt the best cakes I have ever tasted. All of my guests kept asking for more cake, and the venue had to set some aside for us to take home because it was getting eaten so quickly. I would highly recommend this bakery not only for their beautiful cake decorating, but also for the delicious taste!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Award

La Louisiane Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes