Zedoj Events & Weddings Reviews

Zedoj Events & Weddings 5
  • Shannel

Shannel 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Perfectly executed!

As a sit back and think of my wedding, I can鈥檛 help but be filled with the same delight I felt seeing the d茅cor and floral arrangements on my wedding day. The staff at Zedoj did an outstanding job! Jodi and Simone went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. Planning a wedding from America in Jamaica was no easy task for me, I am extremely picky and love to always be in control. With our wedding I had to send my vision of island chic to the team and pray they would execute it.....and they did it flawlessly! I was not disappointed at all. My husband and I were truly impressed and so were our guests. Simone was my point person and she was very professional and responded to all my emails in a timely matter. I would highly recommend using Zedoj as your event planners, they know what they are doing and will put your mind at ease especially if you are not on the island to get things done yourself.
    A big thank you to the staff at Zedoj for making our day memorable 馃槉

Sent on 06/04/2019

Maurice 路 Married on 08/19/2018

Could not have asked for better. Truly knowledgeable and competent

Zedoj Events & Weddings 6
    Zedoj Events & Weddings 7
    Zedoj Events & Weddings 8
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Jolene 路 Married on 04/07/2018

The Zedoj team exceeded my expectations! I started working with Simone at Zedoj about a year before my wedding. She was extremely professional and accommodating especially with my constant changes. My wedding decor was absolutely beautiful! Everything from the flowers down to the napkins were just as I visioned. I couldn't be happier with my choice to work with Zedoj!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Malikah 路 Married on 03/29/2018

I wish that there was a rating higher than 5 because Jodi and Simone are by far the best wedding and event planners that a bride can have, if marrying in Jamaica.

Their level professionalism, creativity and support surpassed my expectations. You truly feel like you are apart of the family as no detail is left out and you are communicated with throughout the entire process which is important.

My wedding day was the best and she made me feel at ease with every problem that arose. She took care of it and all her vendors provided the best quality of service which is equally important. I can go on forever based on how awesome these ladies are. Book them, book them, book them, you won鈥檛 be disappointed!!!!!

Zedoj Events & Weddings 9

Zedoj Events & Weddings 14
    Zedoj Events & Weddings 15
    Sent on 12/07/2017

Bevona 路 Married on 06/24/2017

My wedding was a true dream. Jodi and Simone went over and beyond to ensure that my every wish was met. I could not have asked for a better planning team. I will be using the Zedoj team for all my events !!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Shanikee 路 Married on 05/13/2017

With little over a month notice Tafari and I were extremely impressed with the quality of work that was displayed by Jody and her team at ZedoJ events. The level of professionalism, patience,creativity and thoughtfulness was the epitome of perfection. Who would have thought their dream wld come alive exactly as planned? None of us. U guys truly delivered!!! From being courteous to our guests to having me receiving calls and messages expressing how well organized you guys were. We are truly elated!!! If we had to choose again it would have to be ZedoJ Events!!! Never knew we wld have guests who have been to soo many weddings say this is the best they have been to. We couldn't have done it without you.Thanks again! Shanikee & Tafari 13.05.2017

Sent on 05/18/2017

Ethania 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Choosing zedoj was the best choice I made, everything was just as I wanted it! They're easy to work with, they endure that you totally understands each and every details, I'm always been updated, they're always on time and present on the day to ensure everything goes according to plan! It was just perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kerona 路 Married on 02/17/2017

It was great working with Zedoj. They made the entire wedding planning process easy. I didn't have to be a bride Zika not once! I would do it all over again!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Andy 路 Married on 12/27/2016

We started our journey with Zedoj events about 2 years before our wedding date. Destination weddings are not easy to plan however Jodianne and team are passionate about what they do. Our experience has been amazing. If you are thinking of using Zedoj to plan your wedding; don't think, just book! You won't be disappointed. They're full of ideas, flexible, approachable, easy to contact and easy to work with. We've had a fantastic experience and a stress free wedding all thanks to Jodianne and her team. Our guests can't stop talking about the day. We've been on a positive journey with Zedoj and will miss them. Thank you.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ree 路 Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for a team that goes the extra mile, professional, proactive, accommodating then you have found one!
    They are willing to work with you and you get great value for money....

Sent on 10/10/2016

Andrea 路 Married on 08/24/2016

We knew we wanted to get married in Jamaica but we knew it would be difficult to organise everything from the UK ourselves, so our search for a wedding planner began.
    We were anxious at first about sending payments abroad to someone we'd never met and if our vision would be captured but we needn't have worried because Zedoj laid all our fears to rest.
    From the first phone call, we knew Jodi was the one to plan our wedding. Zedoj made our wedding truly a day to remember. Everything was on point from the venue to the decor, catering and entertainment. We enjoyed every minute and so did our guests.
    No request was too much for Zedoj and they made us feel so comfortable planning our wedding in Jamaica from the UK.
    I know Jodi plans a lot of weddings but she always made me feel like I was the only bride she was dealing with. She gives such a personal and professional service. We would definitely recommend Zedoj to anyone planning their wedding in Jamaica from abroad or otherwise. They are AMAZING!!!
    Andrea & Jason

Sent on 09/18/2016

Kay 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Excellent service from start to finish! Every service provided was outstanding! The Zedoj team handled all the queries and issues I had resulting in minimum stress right up until the day! We were threatened with bad weather but Jodie ensured there was calm within the storm so we had no time to worry. I would do it all over again....one word to describe Jodie & the team.....exceptional!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sherrene 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Jody and her team were just great...very profession and with six weeks to execute my wedding they were able to make my day more beautiful that I expected. Will always be appreciative and highly recommend. Thanks a lot Jody... that's for putting up with my last minute requests!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • User6541387 路 2+ years ago

Zedoj provided lighting and tableware rentals for my wedding. They added the finishing touches to my day even though I only contacted them 1 week before my big day. They were on time for set up and the final look was exactly how I wanted it.

There was a glitch and the generator stopped and within seconds the staff were running to fix it and ensured that the music was back up in less than 1 minute. Zedoj is really exceptional and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Keri-Ann 路 Married on 03/20/2016

Not only is the value for money guaranteed, but Jodi and her team paid such attention to detail that it exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend anyone seeking wedding planning services to look no further than Zedoj Events.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Jaci and Jason 路 Married on 01/29/2016

Jodi and Team,

With all that is happening in day-to-day life Jason and I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your team for the stellar execution of our dream wedding. You were very polite and professional from our initial encounter. You made us feel very comfortable in the planning process especially since we could not physically be there throughout. On the day of the event the venue was breathtaking. It definitely exceeded our expectations; from the ceremony layout, bucket, city lights, and most importantly the dance floor. The presentation of the meals and cake was superb. Our guest could not stop talking about how well planned everything was. Most importantly our parents were satisfied; they mean a lot to us. In the mist of dinner I thought of my mom and her specialized meal. I went to inquire and she told me 鈥淒on鈥檛 worry about it they got me covered鈥. Thank you so much for that. Although we experienced a minor bump along the way Jason and I want to thank you for making our special day outstanding. Jason and I would also like to apologize for the confusion after the event; we are happy that we were able to talk things out. Even in the mist of confusion you and your staff were still very professional. I am sure if we had selected another planner it would have not been the same. Sincerely from the bottom of our hearts鈥hank You!

-Jaci and Jason

Sent on 04/17/2016

Lataisha 路 Married on 10/20/2015

We had the most wonderful experience you could imagine. Our day was a dream come true! Zedoj went above & beyond. Everything from answering every question we had, to making our day completely stress free, I can't say enough great things about our experience. We were on a 6 day cruise & decided to get married on the beach in Jamaica. 4 weeks before our cruise the cruise line changed our port. I immediately contacted Jodi & she responded back to me ASAP & soon after contacted me with an alternative location. We had transportation for our 75 guests arranged & everything went beyond perfect! I felt complete at ease & really just got to sit back & enjoy our day. Thank you so much for everything Jodi! You really helped our dream come true!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Jo-Dean 路 Married on 09/06/2015

Jodianne worked so hard on our wedding and achieved EVERYTHING we asked for. The decorations, cake, music, everything was exactly what I wanted! It was very easy to work with her and her team and I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day.

Her decorations and utilization of the space at our venue (Hibiscus Lodge) were superb. I was completely confident in her abilities to carry out the atmosphere of a wonderful wedding and reception for us. Because of Jodianne and Zedoj Events, I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Tanya 路 Married on 08/23/2015

The Zedoj team is second to none. They really contribute to making your planning stress free and manages a magical execution of our special day. The provide guidance , comfort, advice and peace of mind.

If you need a planner do not hesitate the Zedoj team is the wedding planners for you. They will solve all your problems and give you the exact type of wedding you want at a price you can afford.

Thanks Zedoj!!!! We will definitely be coming to you when we renew our vows in a couple if years.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Shadae 路 Married on 08/09/2015

The Zedoj team are fantastic! Since the moment i got engaged and contacted them , they have never left me hanging. Jodianne Murdock , the owner maintains a personal relationship with her clients , yet stills remains totally professional. She is creative and aspirational , and can make anyone's wedding a magical moment.
    She is responsive and prompt and unlike many other planners in Jamaica , the is flexible and reliable.
    I had a fabulous day , I would do this again with her and certainly she and her team comes under high recommendation.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nollett and Leroy 路 Married on 07/26/2015

Zedoj is truly a great set of people to have in your corner for your event planning. They are very flexible, helpful and does not hesitate to go beyond the extra mile. They work with your budget, even if small, and yet gives you something elegant. Their customer service is excellent; and their response time to your quiery and concerns is immediate....you don't have to wait.

Simply exceptional.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kelly Ann 路 Married on 07/25/2015

Jodi and her team were amazing! Our guests were pleased about the food and the smooth running of the wedding. Jodi and her team were quite friendly, pleasant, professional and flexible. Thanks for helping us A well organized, incident free and most spectacular day.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Ryan 路 Married on 07/11/2015

Jody and the wonderful Zedoj Team were amazing! As a bride and groom planning our wedding from New York we knew Jamaica and the beautiful surroundings of St. Ann was where we wanted to get married. From our initial Skype meeting, to the professional wedding questionnaire we were sent and the great thought given to our budget we knew we were in good hands. Jody was accessible, reassuring and enthusiastic about making our Big Day perfect. She worked well with the other vendors we had sourced and she was also a great source for the needs we could not find and provided all our rentals.

In any event the unexpected can happen and a thunderstorm unexpectedly appeared during the reception. It poured with gale force winds. They were literally calm in the midst of the storm and in no time the rain ended and we were back on the dancefloor. No guest got wet and Jody's promises that everything would be fine all came true. It was the wedding of our dreams! Thanks Jody and Team Zedoj!

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5247846 路 2+ years ago

It was very elegant and everything was up to our spectating, exceedingly.

Sent on 07/09/2015