12 Reviews for Yours Truly

Printing (4)
Assembly (3)
Design (3)
12 Yours Truly Reviews

Liz at Yours Truly was beyond AMAZING! She helped create the perfect wedding invitation for my fiancé and I. She truly helped us make our visions come to life! I would highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone looking for great quality service, professionalism and affordability!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Printing

I cannot say enough great things about Liz at Yours Truly! She made my bridal shower invitations as well as my wedding invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on both and multiple people reached out to me asking where I got them because they were so unique and beautiful! Liz was so great to work with, and the care and detail she puts in to her work really shows! For those looking for amazing custom invitations for a great price, look no further! Highly highly recommended :-) thank you Liz!!
-Kristen & Chris

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Wow! Where do I begin? My fiance and I worked with Liz from the very start, and we could not be happier with EVERYTHING she has done for us! We used Yours Truly for our save the dates, invitations, and place cards. I went in at first, not really knowing exactly what I wanted. After giving Liz a general idea of the theme we were going for and color palate, she put together the most BEAUTIFUL invitations I think I've ever seen!! All together, the save the dates, invitations, and place cards looked stunning and they went together so well without being too "matchy matchy". I can't tell you how many compliments we've received from friends and family, including "classy", "romantic", and simply the fact that people couldn't wait to see how the wedding looked just from the design of our invitations!

I really loved the fact that Yours Truly is a small business ran by a mother/daughter team. I really felt taken care of and Liz went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. Any time I messaged her, I had a response within minutes! She was very accommodating at adding little details in for me at the last minute too. I also couldn't believe how fast everything was! After meeting with her, it was literally only a couple of weeks until we had the finished product in hand. She was able to finish our place cards in less than a week!

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Yours Truly for any of your wedding stationary needs. Especially if you are looking for something different, unique, and special. We had a wonderful experience :)

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely wonderful experience! Liz was extremely helpful and accommodating to all our requests!

Profile Picture Cory, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I have design our invitation my self but we need to have them ASAP (we were late), Liz promise that she will have them in a couple of days, but she actually have them ready in few hours!! Thank you so much!!! The best customer service.

Profile Picture Konstantinos, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had the best experience working with Darlene and Liz on invitations for my sisters wedding shower!! Their quality is better than any company I've seen online and Liz went step by step with me to make the perfect fall themed invites. 100% will go back!!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Liz and Darlene from Yours Truly. We came to their store looking for wedding invitation ideas, and left with so much more. They were able to help us find the perfect colors that we were looking for and to create the most beautiful invitations that far exceeded our expectations. They were so helpful, that even my groom enjoyed the process. We later asked them if they would be able to help our vision come to life for our wedding favors. They created this perfectly as well. They even went above and beyond to hole punch them as well (as they were tags for our favors). We were again very impressed. Finally, we asked them to create place cards to match, because everything else that they made turned out so perfect. They created them for us very quickly and were very thorough, making sure everything was spelled correctly and even alphabetized. Everything they designed and created for us was perfect. They were able to execute our ideas perfectly, and also offered creative insight to help them become even better. In addition to the amazing finished products, working with Liz and Darlene was so enjoyable every step of the way. I would highly recommend this shop to everyone. Our guests still tell me how beautiful our invitations were. :)

Profile Picture User7307146, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Absolutely fanstastic!!! I worked closely with Darlene & Liz who helped me make my dream wedding paper products. I was, admittedly DREADING picking out invitations and had NO idea what I really needed or what I wanted. But from the moment I stepped foot into their charming shop they put me completely at ease and really made the process easy and fun. They were incredibly fairly priced for the exceptional quality results.

I had a watercolor themed wedding and yours truly helped me pick out the perfect paper (sparkly canvas) and pair them with the right envelop colors and sleeves. They even pre-stuffed some of the invitations for me!

I was so overwhelmingly extatic at the invitations that I returned to have menus, programs, and thank you notes printed. I have since framed and showcased their prints for my wedding in a shadow box in my home. I ever need anything printed again I'm headed straight back to Darlene and Liz.

Yours Truly is a charming, warm, endearing shop and the women who run it are amazingly helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them for any paper products/event needs (plus the shop is filled with beautiful stationary, jewelry, and more)!

Thanks Yours Truly for Making my wedding so special and unique!

-E

Profile Picture ERINN, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Liz from Yours Truly really helped our vision of our invitations come alive! We were having a very fun and colorful video game themed wedding, and our invitations really matched with our theme! They were absolutely beautiful, we got so many compliments on them.

I would highly recommend Yours Truly to anyone if you are willing to spend some extra money to get the highest quality invitations! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Leanne, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

We got all our invitations and fans from Yours Truly and I can't tell you how many people commented on how beautiful each one was. The wedding shower invitation have to be my favorite. So unique which is why I love this shop. They carry something for everyone. Liz and Darlene are so helpful and professional. Highly recommended Yours Truly!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
4.7

Liz was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We did everything through Yours Truly including invitations, rsvps, ceremony pamphlets and place cards and everything came out beautifully. We plan on going back to do our thank you’s as well! Liz was very responsive and always willing to turn our visions into real life! There were a couple times we were in a pinch and needed things quick and Liz happily delivered. I highly recommend working with Yours Truly. Wedding planning can be very stressful and they made it enjoyable!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/21/18, 1 Review