YOSSI BAYLES ORCHESTRA Reviews

3 | Hollywood, FL

3 Reviews for YOSSI BAYLES ORCHESTRA

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2017

Unbelievable! Fantastic! Brought me to tears! Yossi did everything that we asked of him and more!!! BEST Jewish wedding entertainment I could've ever asked for! Yossi and his orchestra helped create the perfect ceremony and continued the superb job by keeping my guests engaged and dancing until out feet feel off!! AND he was fairly priced. Yossi is the absolute BEST in town!

Sent on 12/18/2017

The music at our wedding was superb!! They were able to incorporate the different styles of music that we wanted and they made the dancing so much fun!! Great job!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2011

3.4
      2.5
      3.5
      1.0

I was pleased with my ceremony music that I heard, but luckily I missed a few things that I heard about later.... definitely would not recommend YBO to others.

First, one of the musician's cell phone started ringing loudly at the beginning of my ceremony after my procession had already begun. This is extremely unacceptable. Good thing I wasn't in the room yet and didn't hear it, but still, talk about ruining the experience for my guests.

Secondly, before my mom could even make it into the reception, some punk-looking kid came to my mother and started harassing her for the remaining payment. Have a little respect!

Sent on 01/20/2011