Woven Strands Photography Reviews

Woven Strands Photography 7
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute perfection

This was the one vendor through the entire wedding process that I just kept saying I’m so glad we hired them I have a good feeling. Fast forward to day of the wedding they made it super convenient for us and we’re like ninjas and captured everything we could have wanted them to. After receiving the photos the other day I was just shocked they really outdid themselves. My family, friends and us could not be more impressed by what a fabulous job they did! Thanks yal again 💜

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Authentic and joyful

To say we’re in love with our wedding photos doesn’t even begin to describe the adoration we have for our new treasured pictures. The experience and talent that Veronica and Jeff have behind that camera is so natural. Their eyes caught moments through their camera lenses that we had no idea happened on the big day. They were so responsive both before the wedding and after; all the way from vendor suggestions to just checking in and letting you know they’re excited to meet you. You can feel the warmth and happiness from our wedding in every photo and that is so special to see! I don’t think we can say thank you enough! Our only regret is not hiring them for longer. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Amber · Married on 09/22/2018

The best!

We are SO incredibly happy with choosing Woven Strands Photography for our big day. From the initial contact and phone call with Veronica we just knew they were who we wanted to capture all of the raw moments of our day. Veronica and Jeff were a dream to work with. They make you feel like you've known them forever, which really put us at ease with all of the busy moments during our wedding day.

We are thrilled with our pictures. They are exactly what we wanted and more than we could have expected. Jeff and Veronica do a great job of capturing the raw and candid moments that happen throughout your big day. Once I received my photos I was shocked to see that they captured some very touching moments with my grandma that I thought no one else saw. The quality of our wedding photos is nothing short of phenomenal. They take the type of photos that freeze memories and stay with you forever.

Like I said, Veronica is the sweetest human being ever and makes you feel like a friend. I completely forgot my vow box during the ceremony and just had to "wing it." However, I really wanted to read my husband my real vows so she ran all the way back to the estate, went upstairs, found my vow book, and brought it back to me so I could read him my vows!

Jeff and Veronica go above and beyond! They were quick with all responses and always a phone call or email away. We chose them because they are incredibly affordable despite their phenomenal talent! They are highly professional, highly talented, and I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing + talented!

Loved working with Jeff + Veronica! They were amazing before the wedding and always available if we had ideas or questions. At the wedding, they somehow were able to capture all of the sweet moments without anything feeling forced or fake. Their photos are SO REAL and they went with it when we has wild ideas and requests. They captured us and our day so perfectly and we're so thankful for their amazing work.

Woven Strands Photography 18

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Veronica and Jeff were simply wonderful! The entire process was smooth and efficient. Veronica was accommodating, responsive and super sweet in all interactions leading up to and through the big day. She assisted in preparing a list of family photos, which was so helpful given the size of my family; even catching some photos I would have missed! Payment was a breeze (and totally affordable). The photos came out just as we were hoping! I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera and they did such a great job helping me to relax. My husband and I wanted more of a photojournalistic/candid vibe and Woven Strands did not disappoint. The photos are magical!! We are so happy we worked with this amazing husband/wife team for our wedding day and you will be too!

Woven Strands Photography 19
    Woven Strands Photography 20
    Woven Strands Photography 21

Ali · Married on 05/12/2018

We could have not been more pleased with Veronica and Jeff. Our wedding was amazing and the most important thing to us was our photos. They are so important because when the day is over and gone, you want to be able to look back and re-live the memories and with great photos you can. Family is very important to us as well and they did a wonderful job of getting all of our family together for some beautiful family shots that I will always cherish.

They are easy to work with and truly care about you and what you want for your big day. The quality of their work is superb and they are very quick with their turn around to give you all your photos from your big day. I couldn't be more pleased with our photos and highly recommend them to anyone that is getting married, you will not be disappointed.

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Veronica and Jeff were amazing! Before even meeting them I fell in love with the amazing details and moments captured in their portfolio. After meeting them I fell MORE in love with the awesome people that they are. They made us feel completely comfortable and not awkward at all. They were beyond accommodating of all of our requests, no matter how big or how small. The engagement pictures, which we were totally unprepared for, they somehow made look so natural and really captured our quirkiness. I cannot wait to see more of the wedding pictures because the sneak peeks were AMAZING! Will recommend again and again and again. Look forward to working with them again in the future!

Katharine · Married on 05/20/2017

While planning my wedding, I knew absolutely nothing about what I wanted for the big day, with one great exception. I knew I wanted to do whatever it took to get great photos, and I knew I wanted Jeff and Veronica to take them. When they agreed to make the trip down to Florida for us, I was ecstatic.

If I was excited just finding out they agreed, imagine how I felt when I GOT THE PHOTOS. They were absolutely everything I wanted! Jeff and Veronica captured everything I requested and more. Plus, they made pretty much everyone look extremely photogenic. Some of my photos STILL bring me to instant tears -- not just the burning behind your eyes kind of tears, but the blubbery sobbing kind -- because of how perfectly they captured my favorite moments.

If you're on the fence about choosing a photographer, choose Woven Strands. These are two of the kindest, most pleasant and lovable people you will ever meet. They're creative, but they pay attention to what you want and what makes you feel most comfortable. They will listen to you, encourage you, guide you, and make you look awesome. What else could you possibly ask for?

mallen · Married on 11/05/2016

Hiring Woven Strands Photography was the best choice I made during the wedding planning process. From my first conversation with Veronica, I knew she understood my vision and wanted to know my expectations, hesitations, and ideas.
    The contract/payment process went smoothly. The value of these photographers for the price is incredible! Once Veronica and Jeffrey arrived I was immediately excited to see the pictures they would take. They were both so present and passionate about our wedding it truly felt like they were guests. They also did a great job of capturing photos without causing a stir. I had multiple people even ask about photographers as Jeffrey and Veronica worked their way throughout the ceremony and reception seamlessly.
    I should also note that the spot my husband and I picked out for photos after the ceremony was occupied once we got there (it was in uptown Charlotte). It was potential for a true bridal meltdown, but they kept us calm, found a new spot and made the pictures even better than what we had imagined.
    Ultimately, once we saw the pictures we were even more thrilled with the work of Woven Strands Photography. I couldn't be more pleased and would jump at the opportunity to recommend these photographers!!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2016

I can not say enough about Jeff and Veronica! They are such a kind and sweet couple whose photography really reflects that! I just recently received my wedding photos back from them and I am beyond happy with how they turned out! They completely captured every single detail that made our day so special and showed the pure happiness and fun that everyone had! They really take pride in their work and it shows through their pictures! I would recommend them 100x over!! If you are looking for a fun-loving, easy to work with couple who captures the beauty of your wedding, then you found it!!

• Kaylan

Kaylan · Married on 08/27/2016

Veronica and Jeff were AMAZING!! From the moment they arrived at our venue until the party was over, they were continuously taking pictures and capturing all of the special moments (and even the smallest details) of our wedding day. I knew from the moment Veronica walked into our bridal suite that we had made the right decision in our choice of photographer. Even my makeup artist commented on how involved she was! Our pictures were incredible and there were SO many of them. During your wedding planning stages when you hear people say that a good photographer is the best investment you'll make, they are 100% correct. We could not have chosen better photographers.

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I knew when I saw their photos that they understood how we wanted our wedding day to feel. Jeffrey & Veronica are professional, personable, and ridiculously talented. We had a lengthy interview and they came to preview the venue. They provided guidance on a timeline a month prior to our wedding and kept everything moving smoothly the day of.
    V seemed genuinely just as excited about the wedding day as we were and kept checking in on me to see how I was feeling. She was never in the way, but she also wasn’t too shy to interject with the need for us to move to fix lighting for the shots. Both of them captured everything as it genuinely unfolded and intervened minimally… but somehow the pictures are composed as if we were all placed perfectly. During posed shots they gave us prompts but also left space in between for us to be ourselves and let some relaxed energy flow.

J&V worked together like a well-oiled machine. They stayed in sync during the ceremony to capture each moment from different angles while somehow managing to stay out of the shots. During family photos, V called out shots from my list of groups like she had done it a thousand times. When the timeline changed, they adjusted with us and filled extra time at the end of the night with spontaneous ideas for pictures.

The photos look more beautiful than I remember our wedding day, but they are also true to exactly how the events of the day unfolded. I was particularly impressed with how they photographed the children. The emotion in the pictures of our mothers crying and our fathers laughing is especially incredible. They were able to capture genuine facial expressions that I have never been able to document in the moment, and I will treasure those pictures forever.

We honestly enjoyed J&V being part of our wedding day. Judging by the rates and portfolios of other photographers I considered, they are worth far more than they charge. They deliver what they say they will, and then some.

Emma · Married on 06/04/2016

Stop looking!!! You found your photographers right here. Jeff and Veronica are incredible. Their portfolio speaks for itself and is 99% of the reason I knew I needed them for my wedding. Not only are their pictures gorgeous, they are also genuine people! They encouraged us to be ourselves and have fun. Correspondence was always professional with very prompt, informative replies. Their turn around time was also great and well worth it! You can't get this quality with two awesome photographers for a better price. My husband and I look forward to using them again in the future.

kasey · Married on 05/08/2016

Woven Strands did a great job capturing our wedding! Veronica and her husband were very professional as they made sure everything ran smoothly. We are beyond pleased with our wedding photos

Sydney · Married on 12/31/2015

Woven Strands Photography was everything and more we wanted in a photographer! They responded promptly and were willing to meet with us to really get a sense of our vision and what we wanted out of our wedding photos. They went above and beyond to get natural "not posed" engagement and wedding photos. We loved being able to have two photographers to give us some different views for our photos. We are so happy with the final results, and have already recommended them to friends! Absolutely love these guys!
    -Sydney Critcher

Mark · Married on 10/11/2015

Jeff and Veronica are absolutely phenomenal! As soon as we met with them, we knew they were the photographers we wanted to document our big day They are an extremely talented couple that can make your special day look amazing. They are very friendly and were an invaluable addition to our wedding. They helped us with the timeline for our pictures and were flexible in meeting and assisting us before the big day. We did an engagement session along with our ceremony and reception pictures, and they captured the essence of who we are perfectly. Without a doubt, I would recommend them for any of your photography needs, I know we most certainly will be working with them again! Thank you so much Jeff and Veronica!

Ashly · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeffrey & Veronica photographed both our engagement and our wedding, and we could not be happier with their outstanding work. They are extremely professional, responsive, and flexible. They promptly addressed any questions or concerns we had, and always made us feel immediately at ease. We needed to stick to a tight budget and thought amazing photos might be out of our price range, but Jeffrey & Veronica blew us away and far exceeded all of our expectations with the most stunningly beautiful photos we have ever seen. Jeffrey and Veronica are wonderful people, and were a joy to work with. Hiring Woven Strands Photography was the easiest, best decision we made for our wedding.

Jackie · Married on 08/29/2015

Woven strands was great! Pictures were beautiful! Loved how I could post the whole album to facebook!

Veronica and Jeff did both my engagement and wedding photos and they both turned out amazing! They defiantly captured every moment! They are beautiful pictures that I will be able to treasure forever!

Troy · Married on 06/13/2015

You won't find a better team or photographs! Both Jeff and Veronica were accommodating, respectful, personable, and skilled beyond our expectations. They will blow you away with the quality of their pictures and their friendliness to allow you to be yourself. Thank you both for an amazing experience and better pictures than we ever imagined.

Jeff and Veronica were excellent! This were so incredibly flexible and professional throughout the entire process. The pictures from our wedding were beautiful and we were so grateful that they captured our day for us.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Woven Strands did an amazing job on our wedding photos! It was great having two photographers there to really capture a lot of the wedding. They really listened to us and got all of the pictures we were hoping for! We had a HUGE wedding party and they were so easy to work with. They are very patient and understanding! All of our pictures turned out gorgeous!

Kara · Married on 05/09/2015

Woven Strands Photography worked so well with us and our pictures were absolutely phenomenal! They captured exactly what we wanted and saw for our engagement and our engagement photos. This was our third time working with them and we wouldn't want anyone else to capture our moments!

Georgia · Married on 03/14/2015

Jeff and Veronica were amazing! From the start, we loved their website and their photography style. We were thrilled by the pricing and knew it was going to be wonderful once we were in contact. They were very responsive, personal yet professional, and quick to ask us questions to help with planning. Everything went very smoothly at the actual event. On the day of, they kept us perfectly on our pre-determined schedule and got all of our requested shots prior to the ceremony (plus more). During the ceremony, it was great having two photographers to handle the different vantage points, and we were so happy with all of the ceremony pictures they captured. Post-ceremony, they handled the big group shots incredibly well, patiently managing through spacing and gathering our families. At the reception, they worked hard to capture the big (and little) moments. After everything was over, they delivered the pictures on time, which was impressive given the volume and the quality of the editing. We are all thrilled with the product that Woven Strands delivered. We’ve already heard from several people how well the pictures captured the spirit of the wedding. We completely trusted their photographer’s eye, as well as their editing skills, and were rewarded with incredible wedding pictures! Thanks, Jeff and Veronica!