Woven Strands Photography Reviews

Woven Strands Photography 5
Woven Strands Photography 6
Woven Strands Photography 7

Holley Holmes · Married on 08/31/2019

Fun, thoughtful and talented team!

When looking for wedding vendors, I personally put a lot of weight into the online reviews of our potential vendors. There are just so many to choose from! That's why I hope I can capture just how appreciative I am of Woven Strands Photography. Veronica and Jeff are an amazing team, and they did such a wonderufl job capturing our wedding at Point Lookout Vineyards in August. Prior to the wedding, they were great with communicating, and were super prepared when it came to knowing which shots we cared most about. On the day of the wedding, things seemed to go off without a hitch! They made the whole experience so fun!! And while never feeling rushed, all the family/group photos moved efficiently, which was really great! When we got our photos back, we were nothing short of amazed. It is such a gift to have these moments captured in such a beautiful to relive the day again and again. Thank you Woven Strands!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 8
    Woven Strands Photography 9
    Woven Strands Photography 10
    Woven Strands Photography 11
    Woven Strands Photography 12

Elizabeth Daubert · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Veronica and Jeff are absolutely wonderful - we only have positive things to say about our experience with them! (Every vendor we worked with raved about them prior to the wedding - we're so glad we listened!) From the first phone call to receiving our final gallery, they were always available when we reached out. Tim and I are not comfortable in front of a camera, yet they were able to capture amazing pictures of us without either of us feeling like it was forced or over posed. We loved how they emphasized candid photos, but they were sure to grab all of the "posed" photos we wanted and suggested many that we didn't even know we wanted. Our final gallery is above and beyond what we imagined - they beautifully capture little/intimate moments. Veronica and Jeff are an incredibly talented team that make you feel comfortable and at ease, so that you can focus on having the most amazing time on the best day! We would hire them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 13
    Woven Strands Photography 14
  • Lauren

Lauren Mcglamery · Married on 07/20/2019

Photos that tell the unique story of YOUR day!

To find the words to say about our wedding day photo gallery... Our wedding was in late July and I'm still trying to find a way that will encapsulate what Jeff and Veronica helps us to relive from one of our favorite days of our life together so far. I looked for authentic, vibrant, photo journalistic and emotional images when seeking a wedding photographer and Woven Strands Photography is exactly that. From initial phone calls with Veronica (her voice is the sweetest and her energy carries over state lines) to the day-of - I never worried about what would be captured. They brought good vibes and professionalism coated with joy and sweetness to our day. They worked SO WELL with our videographers and day-of coordinator which is HUGELY important!! You will receive a gallery FULL of images that you will not see in anyone else's wedding photos. These are YOUR wedding moments and each photo tells YOUR unique love story. If you are hoping to stay in the moment and experience your day without stress about photos - Woven Strands is a MUST HIRE.

Sent on 10/19/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 28
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Clark · Married on 06/30/2019

Cassie and Tyler's Elopement

Wow. I honestly can't recommend Veronica and Jeff enough!! My husband and I are from Nebraska and eloped in North Carolina, so we planned the entire thing remotely, and Veronica unknowingly actually planned my entire elopement for me! We found our officiant and hair/makeup artist because of her recommendations, and she was absolutely essential in creating our wedding vision! We had to change locations a few times and they were so understanding! On our big day, their vibe was so positive, personable, and friendly; they brought us out of our shell and got us laughing and sharing stories! The photos they took of us are exactly what we were looking for, and are the most beautiful wedding pictures we've ever seen. The way they capture light, nature, and the beauty of our love is remarkable. But my favorite thing about their artistic style is that none of their pictures were posed - they just captured all the natural bliss and joy and love we felt on the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 34
  • Molly

Molly Mara · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfectly Candid Wedding

Getting your picture taken is weird and awkward especially for me and my (now) husband. We are both shy and not the ones to be the center of attention. I’m so grateful that we had Veronica to talk to us, and relax us while we were getting our photos taken. We got perfectly candid moments of my husband making a joke he probably should not have, and me laughing. It’s one of my favorites. Their photos capture exactly what I remember our wedding being. Bright, and fun, and real. Its exactly what I wanted. We also opted for them to put together a photo album of our big day. One of our better decisions. Veronica sent me several drafts and implemented my comments. We just received it in the mail and I never would’ve thought it would look so amazing. The pages are thick and will truly last a life time.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Woven Strands Photography 35
    Woven Strands Photography 36
    Woven Strands Photography 37
    Woven Strands Photography 38
    Woven Strands Photography 39
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible People, Incredible Photos!!!!

Wow. I don't know where to even begin reviewing Veronica and Jeff, because to me they are perfect in every way!

The photos that we got from our wedding, are so incredibly beautiful and EXACTLY what we wanted. We wanted photos that were natural, beautiful, and truly captured all the genuine moments between my husband and I. These photos absolutely reflected the FUN that we have together and the love that we have for each other.

On top of the GORGEOUS photos we got back, I am not someone who likes to be in front of a camera, but Veronica and Jeff FROM THE START felt like family! As soon as they arrived they felt like a part of the group, and I could still relax and be myself. Veronica and Jeff made taking photos fun and allowed my husband and I to just be ourselves! It truly was so perfect.

Not only did Veronica and Jeff give us DREAM-LIKE photos and add an element of fun to our wedding day, but they were also SO incredibly affordable and flexible.

So...if you want someone to capture the beauty of your day and the genuineness and laughter between you and your partner, BOOK WOVEN STRANDS NOW!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Woven Strands Photography 49
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute perfection

This was the one vendor through the entire wedding process that I just kept saying I’m so glad we hired them I have a good feeling. Fast forward to day of the wedding they made it super convenient for us and we’re like ninjas and captured everything we could have wanted them to. After receiving the photos the other day I was just shocked they really outdid themselves. My family, friends and us could not be more impressed by what a fabulous job they did! Thanks yal again 💜

Sent on 11/21/2018

Megan · Married on 10/05/2018

Authentic and joyful

To say we’re in love with our wedding photos doesn’t even begin to describe the adoration we have for our new treasured pictures. The experience and talent that Veronica and Jeff have behind that camera is so natural. Their eyes caught moments through their camera lenses that we had no idea happened on the big day. They were so responsive both before the wedding and after; all the way from vendor suggestions to just checking in and letting you know they’re excited to meet you. You can feel the warmth and happiness from our wedding in every photo and that is so special to see! I don’t think we can say thank you enough! Our only regret is not hiring them for longer. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Amber · Married on 09/22/2018

The best!

We are SO incredibly happy with choosing Woven Strands Photography for our big day. From the initial contact and phone call with Veronica we just knew they were who we wanted to capture all of the raw moments of our day. Veronica and Jeff were a dream to work with. They make you feel like you've known them forever, which really put us at ease with all of the busy moments during our wedding day.

We are thrilled with our pictures. They are exactly what we wanted and more than we could have expected. Jeff and Veronica do a great job of capturing the raw and candid moments that happen throughout your big day. Once I received my photos I was shocked to see that they captured some very touching moments with my grandma that I thought no one else saw. The quality of our wedding photos is nothing short of phenomenal. They take the type of photos that freeze memories and stay with you forever.

Like I said, Veronica is the sweetest human being ever and makes you feel like a friend. I completely forgot my vow box during the ceremony and just had to "wing it." However, I really wanted to read my husband my real vows so she ran all the way back to the estate, went upstairs, found my vow book, and brought it back to me so I could read him my vows!

Jeff and Veronica go above and beyond! They were quick with all responses and always a phone call or email away. We chose them because they are incredibly affordable despite their phenomenal talent! They are highly professional, highly talented, and I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing + talented!

Loved working with Jeff + Veronica! They were amazing before the wedding and always available if we had ideas or questions. At the wedding, they somehow were able to capture all of the sweet moments without anything feeling forced or fake. Their photos are SO REAL and they went with it when we has wild ideas and requests. They captured us and our day so perfectly and we're so thankful for their amazing work.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Woven Strands Photography 50

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Veronica and Jeff were simply wonderful! The entire process was smooth and efficient. Veronica was accommodating, responsive and super sweet in all interactions leading up to and through the big day. She assisted in preparing a list of family photos, which was so helpful given the size of my family; even catching some photos I would have missed! Payment was a breeze (and totally affordable). The photos came out just as we were hoping! I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera and they did such a great job helping me to relax. My husband and I wanted more of a photojournalistic/candid vibe and Woven Strands did not disappoint. The photos are magical!! We are so happy we worked with this amazing husband/wife team for our wedding day and you will be too!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Woven Strands Photography 51
    Woven Strands Photography 52
    Woven Strands Photography 53

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

The photos speak for themselves, so I’ll say only a few words about them. They are everything we wanted and more. They authentically capture the joy we all felt on that day. What I really want to share is how wonderful Veronica and Jeff are and how great our experience was. To give a little background, our wedding was very small (40 people) and super simple (we decided to skip a lot of the traditional stuff). Veronica and Jeff worked with us to create a photography package that fit so perfectly into our simple wedding. They were more than willing to accommodate requests, work closely with us to ensure we got everything we wanted (which we did), and just be there for us if we needed them or had any questions at all. Throughout the entire evening of our wedding, they were so flexible and made me feel so worry-free. To be honest, I was a little unsure how having two photographers at such a small event would feel, but it ended up feeling like they were long time friends of ours and it was in no way too overwhelming. Almost every person at my wedding commented on how involved, focused, and accomodating they were. Veronica is so upbeat and made me (and my husband, who doesn't like to be in front of the camera) feel so comfortable as we were taking pictures by talking to us and allowing us to act naturally. It is evident that Veronica and Jeff truly have a passion and love, not only for the photos they take, but for the people in those photos. They are kind, sincere, and so much fun to be around. We could not be more pleased with the photos and the experiences we got from Veronica and Jeff, it was a blessing to have them capture our day! I would recommend them over and over again without any hesitation!
    ***Please note that in order to put the pictures on this review I had to reduce the file size, so some of the image quality is lost and does not reflect the quality of the images Jeff and Veronica gave us :)

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Woven Strands Photography 61
    Woven Strands Photography 62
    Woven Strands Photography 63

Ali · Married on 05/12/2018

We could have not been more pleased with Veronica and Jeff. Our wedding was amazing and the most important thing to us was our photos. They are so important because when the day is over and gone, you want to be able to look back and re-live the memories and with great photos you can. Family is very important to us as well and they did a wonderful job of getting all of our family together for some beautiful family shots that I will always cherish.

They are easy to work with and truly care about you and what you want for your big day. The quality of their work is superb and they are very quick with their turn around to give you all your photos from your big day. I couldn't be more pleased with our photos and highly recommend them to anyone that is getting married, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Veronica and Jeff were amazing! Before even meeting them I fell in love with the amazing details and moments captured in their portfolio. After meeting them I fell MORE in love with the awesome people that they are. They made us feel completely comfortable and not awkward at all. They were beyond accommodating of all of our requests, no matter how big or how small. The engagement pictures, which we were totally unprepared for, they somehow made look so natural and really captured our quirkiness. I cannot wait to see more of the wedding pictures because the sneak peeks were AMAZING! Will recommend again and again and again. Look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Katharine · Married on 05/20/2017

While planning my wedding, I knew absolutely nothing about what I wanted for the big day, with one great exception. I knew I wanted to do whatever it took to get great photos, and I knew I wanted Jeff and Veronica to take them. When they agreed to make the trip down to Florida for us, I was ecstatic.

If I was excited just finding out they agreed, imagine how I felt when I GOT THE PHOTOS. They were absolutely everything I wanted! Jeff and Veronica captured everything I requested and more. Plus, they made pretty much everyone look extremely photogenic. Some of my photos STILL bring me to instant tears -- not just the burning behind your eyes kind of tears, but the blubbery sobbing kind -- because of how perfectly they captured my favorite moments.

If you're on the fence about choosing a photographer, choose Woven Strands. These are two of the kindest, most pleasant and lovable people you will ever meet. They're creative, but they pay attention to what you want and what makes you feel most comfortable. They will listen to you, encourage you, guide you, and make you look awesome. What else could you possibly ask for?

Sent on 07/25/2017

mallen · Married on 11/05/2016

Hiring Woven Strands Photography was the best choice I made during the wedding planning process. From my first conversation with Veronica, I knew she understood my vision and wanted to know my expectations, hesitations, and ideas.
    The contract/payment process went smoothly. The value of these photographers for the price is incredible! Once Veronica and Jeffrey arrived I was immediately excited to see the pictures they would take. They were both so present and passionate about our wedding it truly felt like they were guests. They also did a great job of capturing photos without causing a stir. I had multiple people even ask about photographers as Jeffrey and Veronica worked their way throughout the ceremony and reception seamlessly.
    I should also note that the spot my husband and I picked out for photos after the ceremony was occupied once we got there (it was in uptown Charlotte). It was potential for a true bridal meltdown, but they kept us calm, found a new spot and made the pictures even better than what we had imagined.
    Ultimately, once we saw the pictures we were even more thrilled with the work of Woven Strands Photography. I couldn't be more pleased and would jump at the opportunity to recommend these photographers!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2016

I can not say enough about Jeff and Veronica! They are such a kind and sweet couple whose photography really reflects that! I just recently received my wedding photos back from them and I am beyond happy with how they turned out! They completely captured every single detail that made our day so special and showed the pure happiness and fun that everyone had! They really take pride in their work and it shows through their pictures! I would recommend them 100x over!! If you are looking for a fun-loving, easy to work with couple who captures the beauty of your wedding, then you found it!!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Kaylan

Kaylan · Married on 08/27/2016

Veronica and Jeff were AMAZING!! From the moment they arrived at our venue until the party was over, they were continuously taking pictures and capturing all of the special moments (and even the smallest details) of our wedding day. I knew from the moment Veronica walked into our bridal suite that we had made the right decision in our choice of photographer. Even my makeup artist commented on how involved she was! Our pictures were incredible and there were SO many of them. During your wedding planning stages when you hear people say that a good photographer is the best investment you'll make, they are 100% correct. We could not have chosen better photographers.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I knew when I saw their photos that they understood how we wanted our wedding day to feel. Jeffrey & Veronica are professional, personable, and ridiculously talented. We had a lengthy interview and they came to preview the venue. They provided guidance on a timeline a month prior to our wedding and kept everything moving smoothly the day of.
    V seemed genuinely just as excited about the wedding day as we were and kept checking in on me to see how I was feeling. She was never in the way, but she also wasn’t too shy to interject with the need for us to move to fix lighting for the shots. Both of them captured everything as it genuinely unfolded and intervened minimally… but somehow the pictures are composed as if we were all placed perfectly. During posed shots they gave us prompts but also left space in between for us to be ourselves and let some relaxed energy flow.

J&V worked together like a well-oiled machine. They stayed in sync during the ceremony to capture each moment from different angles while somehow managing to stay out of the shots. During family photos, V called out shots from my list of groups like she had done it a thousand times. When the timeline changed, they adjusted with us and filled extra time at the end of the night with spontaneous ideas for pictures.

The photos look more beautiful than I remember our wedding day, but they are also true to exactly how the events of the day unfolded. I was particularly impressed with how they photographed the children. The emotion in the pictures of our mothers crying and our fathers laughing is especially incredible. They were able to capture genuine facial expressions that I have never been able to document in the moment, and I will treasure those pictures forever.

We honestly enjoyed J&V being part of our wedding day. Judging by the rates and portfolios of other photographers I considered, they are worth far more than they charge. They deliver what they say they will, and then some.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Emma · Married on 06/04/2016

Stop looking!!! You found your photographers right here. Jeff and Veronica are incredible. Their portfolio speaks for itself and is 99% of the reason I knew I needed them for my wedding. Not only are their pictures gorgeous, they are also genuine people! They encouraged us to be ourselves and have fun. Correspondence was always professional with very prompt, informative replies. Their turn around time was also great and well worth it! You can't get this quality with two awesome photographers for a better price. My husband and I look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 07/16/2016

kasey · Married on 05/08/2016

Woven Strands did a great job capturing our wedding! Veronica and her husband were very professional as they made sure everything ran smoothly. We are beyond pleased with our wedding photos

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sydney · Married on 12/31/2015

Woven Strands Photography was everything and more we wanted in a photographer! They responded promptly and were willing to meet with us to really get a sense of our vision and what we wanted out of our wedding photos. They went above and beyond to get natural "not posed" engagement and wedding photos. We loved being able to have two photographers to give us some different views for our photos. We are so happy with the final results, and have already recommended them to friends! Absolutely love these guys!
    -Sydney Critcher

Sent on 02/18/2016

Mark · Married on 10/11/2015

Jeff and Veronica are absolutely phenomenal! As soon as we met with them, we knew they were the photographers we wanted to document our big day They are an extremely talented couple that can make your special day look amazing. They are very friendly and were an invaluable addition to our wedding. They helped us with the timeline for our pictures and were flexible in meeting and assisting us before the big day. We did an engagement session along with our ceremony and reception pictures, and they captured the essence of who we are perfectly. Without a doubt, I would recommend them for any of your photography needs, I know we most certainly will be working with them again! Thank you so much Jeff and Veronica!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Ashly · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeffrey & Veronica photographed both our engagement and our wedding, and we could not be happier with their outstanding work. They are extremely professional, responsive, and flexible. They promptly addressed any questions or concerns we had, and always made us feel immediately at ease. We needed to stick to a tight budget and thought amazing photos might be out of our price range, but Jeffrey & Veronica blew us away and far exceeded all of our expectations with the most stunningly beautiful photos we have ever seen. Jeffrey and Veronica are wonderful people, and were a joy to work with. Hiring Woven Strands Photography was the easiest, best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/29/2015

Woven strands was great! Pictures were beautiful! Loved how I could post the whole album to facebook!

Sent on 10/09/2015