Worship Luxury Reviews

17 | New York, NY

17 Reviews for Worship Luxury

Carmen maria 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Deborah is the florist every couple needs!

Deborah at Worship Luxury a delight to work with and the very best at her craft. She has a keen creative eye and sees possibilities where others might see limitations, which means she can help couples create something that delights beyond even their own high expectations. She helped my fiance and I talk through our ideas and聽 bring a really unique vision to life. Our friends and family all raved about how stunning the floral arrangements were on the big day, and we love聽looking back at the pictures to relive the beauty. Thank you Deborah!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Worship Luxury's reply:

You guys were amazing to work with & the pics of you & Ben looked life a Vogue wedding shoot in the best way !! You both look so beautiful & everyone had such a great time ! I loved seeing all the pictures 馃拫
    Deb
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Plazas-Herrera 路 Married on 05/12/2018

My dream come true

We got married two years ago. I had visions of beautiful textiles, lush flowers in vibrant colors. My budget was tight and Deborah was able to work with me to create the feeling I was dreaming of perfectly. She has great ideas. She is an artist that uses flowers as her medium. I created a mood board and she took it from there. I had faith because her aesthetic is always on point. She had the idea to have each table arrangement be different. This would save some money on vases and allow extra budget for flowers. While we had the best vendors, people are STILL talking about the flowers. Worship is the florist to work with if you are fashionable, chic, unique and want a feeling of luxury. She works within your budget, but you may have to downsize some dreams and expectations. I had to, but we found affordable solutions that created the mood I wanted. I did not feel like I was settling. I was over the moon. If you want cookie cutter flowers, do not waste your time. Her creativity is one of her greatest attributes and it would be a sin to waste. The flowers at my wedding were perfection! She also helped me with my sister鈥檚 bridal shower. She is my go to for everything, birthdays, congratulations, thank you, sympathy, office. She never lets me down.

Sent on 06/30/2020

John 路 Married on 10/31/2016

I can not begin to say how delighted and amazed I was when I walked into my friends wedding space at Mary O and saw the most beautiful arrangements I could have expected! My gift to two people who truly were meant to be together brought such sophistication to an event that was so special, Ron and Joel I wish you many years of happiness! If you are looking for a florist stop here you will not be disappointed and I will be happy to talk to you in person just ask Deborah for my info!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Eden 路 Married on 06/27/2015

Deborah at Worship Luxury created the most exquisite bouquet, a secondary bouquet for tossing, and boutonniere for my June 2015 wedding. When I saw her work I was so impressed with the high level of artistry she puts into her floral designs. We knew we could trust her to create something beautiful for us. All we did was show her some images of flowers and colors that that we liked, and asked her to design the bouquet and boutonniere based off those photos. We were absolutely blown away with what she created for us. She was also able to conveniently coordinate delivery with our cake baker so that we could have them all picked up at the same time. Her flawless work surpasses expectations beyond measure, and if you are looking for spectacular floral design, Worship Luxury will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Nozomi 路 event on: 03/14/2015

They really make your event special and beautiful. Also, they are very flexible with clients' demands and needs which is a big plus for cirporate events.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Shannon 路 Married on 08/21/2014

Deb at WORSHIP LUXURY is the absolute BEST!!! She is such a creative person and she puts this skill to use to make your event beautiful, unique and a perfect fit to your specific needs. She was not just our florist, she helped to plan, organize and set the ambiance for our wedding day! She was a true partner in helping to give advice and guide us to create the perfect backdrop to what ended up being a PERFECT day. One that we will never forget! We received so many compliments about how ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL the wedding turned out!!! Our wedding was almost a year ago and we continue to hear compliments to this day! Everyone just keeps saying it was the most beautiful and most fun wedding they have ever been too!!!!! And we owe majority of that to her! Our wedding was even featured in a few publications as well (style me pretty & downtown magazine). As I scroll through Pinterest I often times see photos of our wedding featured in various articles! It is unbelievable! We have Deb (owner) at Worship Luxury to thank for making the entire process of planning smooth and honestly fun. And the end product was absolutely breathtaking! We highly recommend Deb if you are looking for a floral design for ANY event or occasion! She is a wonderful person and an extremely talented artist! We love you Deb!

Sent on 07/03/2015

R. Scott 路 Married on 05/10/2014

Deborah Hunter of Worship Luxury was amazing! We first met Deborah at an event hosted by Kate's Paperie, and we enjoyed discussing our ideas with her. We are a gay couple, and we wanted simple arrangements, perhaps succulents, that were both masculine and pretty. She corresponded with us frequently after our meeting and shared all of her different ideas, and we loved it. We felt no pressure from her, and we eventually decided on the arrangements together. Deborah had them delivered on time to the venue, and the arrangements were all fresh and gorgeous. Her prices were reasonable too. We couldn't have been happier. All of our guests commented on our unique, fun, and beautiful arrangements. Worship Luxury is definitely a company you should consider for all of your events!

Sent on 04/18/2015
  • User3444169 路 event on: 08/03/2013

Worship Luxury did beautiful pink floral arrangements for my girlfriend's baby shower. She is having twin baby girls and the floral designs were of utmost perfection. The professionalism and sheer creativity and vision that Deborah possesses are unmatched. From the sweet peas to the peonies and the palest of pink cymbidium orchids, the flower were adored by all. All the guests left with a bouquet and a vase. I will definitely use Worship Luxury's service again for future events.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Deborah 路 Married on 04/22/2012

I can not begin to describe how beautiful the flowers were at my event. They were not only original, they were romantic and "fresh". I received so many compliments about how gorgeous the centerpieces on my tables were. On top of that, Deborah is a pleasure to work with. I was very nervous about the details and she was incredibly reassuring and in the end, outdid any expectations I had. She is a gem!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Rebecca 路 Married on 12/10/2011

Our Wedding flowers were magnificent. I honestly wish I could get away with carrying my bouquet around everyday, it was that beautiful. Deborah Hunter at Worship Luxury couldn't not have done a better job for us. She went with us to the site of our wedding and reviewed each room and then together we discussed colors and flowers. I took all her suggestions and I'm thrilled that I did. We received compliments on all the flowers, even from the catering staff, who look at wedding flowers all the time.
    I'm not going to try and describe them because I won't do them justice, but suffice it to say the flowers blended all the important elements of the wedding, the season (December) my favorite color, deep pink, and the predominant colors in the reception room, purple and blue into spectacular arrangements. I don't know how she did that, but she did. I also have to say that she made the best boutonnieres, I usually think they look like ugly mini-corsages, and I thought about not doing them at all, but these were absolutely elegant. Just single burgundy calla lilies with some green accent, utterly perfect. I could go on and on, Worship Luxury was an amazing find, every single thing they created for us was unique and spectacular.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Jim 路 Married on 12/10/2011

There are not enough words of praise in the english language for Deborah Hunter and Worship Luxury. Debroah was always readily available and able to turn my ramblings and verbalizations into the flowers of a fairy tale wedding day. Everything Deborah did was perfect and delivered as promised and she even went out of the way to decorate my hotel room before we arrived. If you want the ABSOLUTE BEST, you need to hire Deborah Hunter.

Deborah was full of creative ideas and suggestions and always respectful of our budget. She simply is phenomenal and I would HIGHLY reccommend working with her.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Deborah.

Love,
    Jim and Dwayne

Sent on 01/03/2012

KD 路 Married on 10/22/2011

I saw an editorial photo of some of Worship Luxury's bridal bouquets on nymag.com. I loved what I saw and emailed Worship Luxury to find out what they could do for my wedding. I was overwhelmingly pleased with the level of service I received! The owner, Deborah, was always responsive to any questions I emailed her. She had me send her photos of the bridesmaid dresses, my wedding shoes, etc. and she coordinated everything beyond my expectations. Worship Luxury was always on top of each task they needed to perform. They were incredibly flexible when I requested more items the week before the wedding. At one point I even received an email from them (in the midst of wedding stress) that said, "don't worry, I'm the vendor that you will never need to worry about." They were so RIGHT! If you want beautiful flowers and don't want to have to worry about having anything less than an excellent florist, call Deborah at Worship Luxury!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Gregory 路 Married on 09/03/2011

The floral arrangements were breathtaking and elegant. The customer service was outstanding and individualized. In the future, should I need floral arrangements for a different venue, etc. I will definitely consider Worship Luxury Inc. again.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/21/2011

Deborah Hunter did a gorgeous job with the flowers for my May wedding. She understood exactly what I wanted and executed it beautifully and at a great price. Our reception was in a spare white loft and I thought it needed something dramatic, so Deborah did tall arrangements of crabapple branches, which looked stunning and gave the space exactly what it needed. She also did a great job with the bridal bouquets. Deborah has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/21/2011

Deborah and her team provided truly excellent florist services for our wedding in May 2011. She was able to execute my vision beautifully and at a great value. I cannot recommend Worship Luxury highly enough!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User5072318 路 event on: 02/11/2015

3.6
      3.5

Deborah was great to work with and responded quickly.

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • O

Annie 路 Married on 10/07/2011

3.0

I have some mixed reviews for Deborah Hunter and Worship Luxury. Firstly, I want to say that I went with her services because after our first meeting, I got a very good vibe from her. I loved her sense of aesthetic, and felt that it was very much in line with what I envisioned for my wedding day. Additionally, she would follow up with me every couple of weeks with ideas and suggestions on how to make my day extra special. I loved the personal touch.

During my 8 month planning process, I had multiple meetings with Deborah and communicated with her by email, over the phone, and in person. When the budget was too much, she took careful consideration and helped us reach a more reasonable budget. Suffice it to say, I was very pleased.

Where things started going a little awry was when we met for the sample flowers at the wedding venue. In my mind, I thought I would arrive, and she would have a complete table set up with the centerpiece and the bells and whistles we discussed so that we could get the full effect. At least that is what we had spoken about. When we arrived at the hotel, Deborah was holding a 10x10 square box with one centerpiece. She had 2 tapered candles in ivory (not chocolate that we discussed) in her handbag. I still had faith, so we went to the reception hall and set up a complete table with her. Unfortunately, that small centerpiece that she hand carried to the hotel fell very short of my expectations and what we discussed. The arrangement practically disappeared into the tablecloth. More importantly, my wedding color - PURPLE - was completely missing from the entire arrangement.

I asked her for another meeting to more clearly go over what I wanted, and we met with her on a Sunday and discussed in length what I wanted. She assured me that she wasn't going to be the vendor I needed to worry about. She put my mind at ease.

Fast forward to the day of the wedding. We asked for the bridal party flowers to be delivered to the hotel by 2:30pm, as we were going to Central Park to take photos at 3pm. When we filed out of the hotel at 3pm, there were no flowers. No bouquet for me and my bridesmaids. No boutonnieres for the groomsmen and my fiance. NO FLOWERS. There was no phone call, and when we tried to get in touch with her, she didn't pick up.

We took our wedding photos in Central Park with no bridal flowers, and when we returned at about 5pm, we were told that the flowers were dropped off at the lobby at 4pm, one and a half hours late. Did I hear from her with an explanation of what happened? No. When we took the flowers out of the box, the stems of all the bouquets were dripping with water, and none of the boutonnieres and corsages for the parents were marked. If we had received them at 2:30pm, we would have had time to figure out which flowers belonged to whom. Instead, we had to hurry to the church, and we figured out which flowers went to whom in a rush. Even the boutonnieres were pinned in a rush. There was no time to arrange anything properly. We propped the bouquets up on the carpet at the church so the water on the stems could be soaked up so that it wouldn't drip on our dresses. Some of my bridal party even asked me who my florist was, and whether I might be in for an unexpectedly bad surprise at the reception as well! I don't know how I held up during that time. I tried to brush everything off and think about the grand scheme of things, but this was not what I expected on my wedding day.

After the ceremony, we got to the reception hall, and I will admit that Deborah delivered on that front. The escort card table was beautiful and dramatic, and the room was romantically lit with chocolate tapered candles and a beautiful centerpiece with purple flowers.

After the wedding, I received no word of explanation or apology for what happened that day.

For these reasons, I have mixed feelings and reviews. Those photos in Central Park - that's a moment I will never get back. The flowers weren't there, and that's that. I'm not sure if anyone would want to risk a lost moment. I went with Deborah because she showed so much promise, and then failed us in this way. I did a lot of research, and she has impeccable reviews. I even admit that she has great taste and sense for floral arrangements. But failing to deliver the flowers on time? I NEVER expected it from her, and yet here I am recounting my story.

Sent on 10/12/2011