Woodstock Flowers and Gifts Reviews

17 | Woodstock, GA

17 Reviews for Woodstock Flowers and Gifts

• Chelsea

Chelsea Harper 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Made my flower dreams come true!

Rima knew exactly what I needed and wanted and was so easy to work with!! She was always so responsive and I could text her flower ideas. Made my flower dreams come true!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Chelsea. I am glad everything went well and we love to work with you. Thank you for the opportunity 馃尭馃尰馃尭

Taylor Hughes 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Extremely kind and talented

I definitely recommend this vendor! She was so kind and sweet. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and she was there setting up making sure everything was perfect when I arrived at venue. She was very helpful and made suggestions to work with our budget and still incorporate everything we wanted on our big day.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for very sweet review. it was very pleaseru to worked with you Taylor!
    Congratulations again馃尭馃尰鉂わ笍
  • Jen

Jen 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Bride/Friend

Rima did such an incredible job for my wedding! She was very professional, sweet, and anytime I had a question she answered promptly. I had so many compliments on the flower arrangements! I had my dream wedding in mind and she made it come to life!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. You are very easy person to work with. Zit was my pleasure & I enjoyed to work with you馃尭馃尰鉂わ笍
  • Jessica

Jessica Berne 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional!

Rima is very easy to work with & is budget friendly. She had a vision for our reception room & turned it into a masterpiece. Rima is very talented. We received so many compliments on the beauty of the flowers & decor.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity, I am so honor to work on your wedding, You and Travis are very easy to work with. Congratulations again to both of you.
  • Renee

Renee Fowler 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Rima is talented

Rima鈥檚 work was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments on my floral decor- the arbor, bouquets, centerpieces, everything was top notch. She鈥檚 a pleasure to work with and will work within your budget to make your day memorable. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for a very sweet review. It was very pleasure to work with you. I am so glad you are happy with my work鉂わ笍馃尭馃尰
  • Ryan

Ryan 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Over the moon!

We wanted to feel like we were in a forest. They made that happen. From our alter to the dinner tables and everything in between, the creativity and beauty of their arrangements were something special. They exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Briana Koon 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Rima is amazing! Immediately I could tell that she would be great just based on her initial responsiveness. Once I sat down with her and talked about what I wanted and the budget I had, I knew I was in good hands. She is wonderful at working with any budget to produce a stunning display of flowers. Not only that, but she includes delivery free of charge!! That is AMAZING!!!! She delivered to the ceremony location and the reception location on the day of with no problems at all. On the day of the wedding she was in and out before you could blink. So smooth, quick, and right on time! The flowers made our day so beautiful and unique (with the dusty rose flower in my bouquet and the center pieces). We could not have picked a better florist!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for a very sweet review. It was so pleasure working with you Briana. I am do happy everything went smoothly & Yes it was a very beautiful wedding 鉂わ笍馃尭馃尰
  • Alli

Alli Marais 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Woodstock Flowers & Gifts created my wedding bouquet

I had THE BEST experience with Woodstock Flowers & Gifts! Rima is so knowledgeable and was very hands on when helping me pick out flowers for my dream wedding bouquet! Rima created the MOST BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement I could have ever imagined! I highly recommend Woodstock Flowers & Gifts for any occasion. The staff is wonderful and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! If I could leave ten stars I would! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for a very sweet review. It was my pleasure to make your wedding bouquet. I want my bride happy with her bouquet馃尭馃尰
  • Sharon

Sharon Jones 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Second to none!

Rima is the best!!! Meeting her once you feel like she has been a lifelong friend. I received other quotes and not only was she the lowest, she offered more! Our wedding was held in our house and she helped us come up with arrangements for each space, even providing a beautiful mantle piece we can use for years to come. I highly recommend Woodstock Flowers. Everything was exactly as I requested. Thank you Rima!!!!馃槉

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kayla Stumpf 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Most wonderful experience

Rima the owner is simply amazing! The service is wonderful as well as the beautiful arrangements!!! I highly reccomend this place! She did everything exactly what I wanted and more! She is the sweetest person I鈥檝e ever met as well and she will definitely work with you on pricing!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to work on your wedding flowers. it was my pleasure & I am glad everything turned out just the way you like it馃尭馃尰

Lisa Viera 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding Flowers

I鈥檝e been working with Woodstock Flower Shop for quite a few years. I often bring unusual projects for client themes and they always deliver great quality arrangements for a reasonable price. When it was time for my own son鈥檚 wedding, I recommended Rima! The flowers were beautiful, as usual! Everyone loved them and the dais greenery adornment was breathtaking! They always go the extra mile. I highly recommend Woodstock Flowers. (The photo is from the rehearsal dinner....just an example of the projects they鈥檝e done for me/this is a guitar case!)

Sent on 01/26/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for all the opportunities & trusted me to do all your projects & your son wedding, ini am very honor.
    I am so glad I will be able to make the flowers arrangements the way your vision & you are happy. Look forward for the next project....馃尭馃尰

Cindee 路 Married on 01/19/2019

The owner Rima was a pleasure to work with and did exactly as we asked. Beautiful work.

Wood Stock flowers and gifts did a fabulous job on our wedding last weekend. The center pieces were pretty and the tall arrangements were incredible. The garland she made custom out of greenery and magnolia leaves was phenomenal. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more perfect florist. Outstanding arrangements. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

It was pleasure to work with you Cindee
    I am so glad you & your family like the flowers, and everything turned put Well 馃尭馃尰

Jaime Bachtel 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Great Service and Value

Rima McGraw, owner of Woodstock Flowers and Gifts here in Woodstock, did an excellent job with the flower arrangements for my daughter's wedding. We had last minute additions and Rima made it happen. We could not have been happier with our decision to go with Woodstock Flowers and gifts. Professional and affordable.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Bachtel it was pleasure to work on Jaime's wedding, We always want to do our best.
    Best Regards,
    Rima

Leslie 路 Married on 03/16/2018

Leslie 鉂わ笍 Mom of the Bride

I would recommend Woodstock Flowers to everyone I know! The owner Rima is absolutely amazing! I hired them for my Daughter鈥檚 wedding and Rima and her staff did an amazing job! Every single thing was EXACTLY how my daughter wanted and how we ordered! Amazing prices and subperb 5 star customer service!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review.
    It was pleasure to worked with you. We tried our best to serve our customers.

Best Regards,
    Woodstock Flowers & Gifts

Tina 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Wedding 3/3/18

I love my florals for my wedding! My bouquets and boutineers were gorgeous! So thankful for this company who doesn't cost an arm and a leg! I will say my flowers turned out different from what I imagined, but still beautiful!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • I

Irene Amitrano 路 Married on 08/09/2014

Wonderful job

This is a very professional company.
    Rima was amazing help, super responsive and professional! I knew nothing about flowers and she was really helpful. All the flowers and decorations were stunning.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Irene. It was pleasure to work with you馃尰馃尭鉂わ笍
    I am glad everything look just like the way you like it.

Megan Townsend 路 Married on 09/08/2012

Rima with Woodstock Flowers took the stress out of everything.

Rima with Woodstock flowers is professional, creative and full of energy. She is so easy to work with. She turned my wedding into exactly what I had envisioned. My husband and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Woodstock Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!!
    I am glad everything looked the way you want it. It was pleasure to work with you馃尭馃尰鉂わ笍