The Bloom Studio Florals

Hiram, GA View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

The Bloom Studio Florals is a wedding florist located in Atlanta, Georgia, specializing in beautiful floral arrangements for special occasions. Initially established in 2012, the company is devoted to bringing your flower dreams to life. The team works with you to design elegant and bespoke creations that perfectly reflect your tastes. Every bouquet is handmade with attention to color, texture, and overall them.

The Bloom Studio Florals offers customized floral services for wedding celebrations and private events. More than just a florist, the company is mmersed in all things wedding-related and can assist with every detail of your big day, from the catering to event design. Floral packages can include bouquets, boutonnieres, and ceremony decors. The team will deliver and set up the flowers to your specifications, ensuring a smooth flow to the day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$35

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

3.7 out of 5 rating

G Married on 04/10/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing floral services and the nicest people to work with

The absolute sweetest people to work with. They were so accommodating to my needs as an out of time bride with a destination wedding venue in Georgia. We got on FaceTime and chatted, sent pictures of my dream flowers, and boy did they make my floral dream a reality. It felt like I knew the team before wedding day. I would recommend Bloom Studio Florals ten times over.
    Kristine O. Married on 11/28/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Floral perfection!

Mackenzie was a joy to work with! From our initial phone call to the wedding day, I could not have asked for better service. Mackenzie took my limited inspiration and created the florals of my dreams! I had not thought or cared too much about florals but my bouquet and centerpieces were amongst my favorite things from my wedding. Mackenzie is professional, responsive, and incredibly talented to name a few of her top qualities! If you want beautiful, affordable florals that will take your wedding to the next level you HAVE to work with The Bloom Studio!
  • Raquel
    Raquel W. Married on 10/17/2021
    2.6 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Okay but not exceptional

I received great response time at first when I was inquiring about their services with Heather. After I booked it was so hard getting in touch with the company about my meetings and decor I wanted at the wedding. I had 2 meetings and picked out all the details as Michael wrote them down. On the month of the wedding I was calling, leaving messages, and emailing to ensure the final quote they sent me was what I asked for because I was missing a couple of things. I never got a phone call back so I was super worried. On the day of the wedding, those exact things were missing. My wedding coordinator had to take things from different tables and create her own decor. Some of the decor was left behind and she also had a terrible experience getting in touch. Other than that the flowers were BEAUTIFUL and everything I imagined..I just was not happy with the decor or communication
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Bloom Studio Florals 1
Offer

We offer a discount for our other vendors we work with when booking with us!

The Bloom Studio Florals 2
Offer

We offer a credit towards your design studio when booking with us!

Team

Heather
Heather
Lead Floral Designer

Lets meet schedule a consult today! Reach out to us and one of our team members will be with you! We are eager to hear about your floral needs and your big day!

Hiram, Georgia Hiram, GA, 30141
Location of (The Bloom Studio Florals)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding