PO Box 559, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About SomeTheme to Talk About LLC

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC is a wedding floral business based in Acworth, Georgia. Along with floral design, the company does wedding theme and decor design, as well as day-of coordination. Lisa Chandler, a professional designer, offers complimentary consultations for clients as part of the design process, covering flower ideas, decor, and even the small details. She only uses the freshest flowers in every arrangement to awaken the senses when couples and their guests arrive at the venue.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC uses classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, eclectic, modern, and rustic floral styles to design floral arrangements for aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, and non-floral arrangements. SomeTheme to Talk About LLC includes the following services:

• Clean up
savannah succulents
wix p2 5
s005
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC
big fake bride and groom
s006

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 6
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 7
  • Molly

Molly Dangar · Married on 08/30/2019

ATL's best florist hands down!

Wow! That is exactly what I said when Lisa walked into the bridal suite with my bouquet in hand. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and everything I had dreamed of. Lisa was such a pleasure to work with and I am beyond happy that I chose her to decorate at my wedding. Lisa was extremely accommodating, and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. I had to add/subtract a few people from our wedding party after I first booked with her and she made adding flowers/creating new things with previously claimed flowers a breeze (even after 9:00PM a few days before the wedding - sorry again Lisa). I sent Lisa some images from my Pinterest page to give her an idea of what I had in mind along with my color theme, and she created several one of a kind arrangements. The floral arrangements at my wedding were everything I dreamt of and I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 11
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 12
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 13
  • Brian

Brian Milone · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond What We Ever Imagined!

Whenever I'm considering anyone to perform a service or to purchase a product from I'm always looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable and esperienced at what they do, who treats you with kindness and respect, follows through on their word, and of course provides the highest quality service. When considering something as important as hiring the florist for your daughter's wedding, that consideration is amplified 100 times and Lisa and her team at 'SomeThem To Talk About' delivered a thousand fold!
    Lisa brings all of these qualities in spades but above and beyond that, she adds a personal touch and quality to the service and product she provides that you'll be hard pressed to find elsewhere. That is, she genuinely cares about delivering a product that exceeds what the customer could have or ever would have expected. My daughter, my wife, our family and friends, and I were simply blown away at the genius of Lisa's floral creations for our daughter's wedding.
    She listens, she is patient, she is understanding and appreciates the importance of this element of the wedding, she's flexible and accomodated every change request my daughter had almost right up to the time of the wedding, and she did everything and then some to provide the most beautiful arrangements...they were simply amazing! And...she does it all with a smile on her face and no matter how stressed you get, she's the first one there to ensure you that it's all going to be alright and that everything is going to be beautiful. I think that comes from experience but also the confidence in her ability to deliver what the customer wants.
    The greatest thing about Lisa is you don't have to give her much to go by in terms of helping her envision what you're looking for. My daughter and her mother are very particular about what they like. My wife has a degree in fashion merchandising and has a very keen eye for color and how she likes things to look. The challenge we had was that my daugther lives in Nashville so she couldn't meet with Lisa as much as she probably wanted to so that led her to worry a bit more unnecessarily than she needed to and of course, she knows that now. Lisa took all of the ideas that my daugther sent in pictures, emails, texts, etc. and was able to distill from them exactly what my daughter was looking for.
    It is hard to put into words the gratitude I have for what Lisa and her team were able to accomplish. My daugther was beside herself with the beauty of her bouqet and the bridesmaid's bouquets, my wife marveled at everything Lisa did from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the flowers on the wedding arbor, and our guests could not comment enough on how beautiful the florals were.
    Bottom line is, providing a service that is as important to customers as this is can be very challenging. Eleanor Roosevelt said, "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." The bible has many scriptures about noble character, which is to show fine personal qualities or high moral principles or ideals. I'm here to tell you that when you're making a decision as important as who you want providing services for your daughter's wedding, you will not find a more honest, courageous, and Godly woman of noble character than Lisa to work with!
    With all that said, I can without hesitation or reservation provide the hightest recommendation for Lisa and SomeTheme To Talk About in meeting all your floral needs.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 14
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 15
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 16
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 17

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Brian, reading this review has truly given me deep smiles from within. First, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but also painting a vivid picture to share with others from the perspective of father of the bride! I am so grateful I had the pleasure to work with your family. When I am trusted with this special day, I know that is a big responsibility and I always want my clients to feel the way you feel...that I will always treat their day as if it were my own...because deep down I feel it is. It’s my work and my passion to make sure the process is smooth and pleasant for everyone. Thank you for so eloquently stating the qualities you saw in me. I am going to cherish your words as I continue to live out my dream of making my client’s dreams come to life. Your family will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you a thousand times for your kind words and entrusting us to be a part of Bailey and Devin’s bid day! She looked absolutely amazing! Wow....just WOW!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• PO Box 559 Acworth, 30101 See on map