PO Box 559, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About SomeTheme to Talk About LLC

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC is a wedding floral business based in Acworth, Georgia. Along with floral design, the company does wedding theme and decor design, as well as day-of coordination. Lisa Chandler, a professional designer, offers complimentary consultations for clients as part of the design process, covering flower ideas, decor, and even the small details. She only uses the freshest flowers in every arrangement to awaken the senses when couples and their guests arrive at the venue.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC uses classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, eclectic, modern, and rustic floral styles to design floral arrangements for aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, and non-floral arrangements. SomeTheme to Talk About LLC includes the following services:

• Clean up
savannah succulents
wix p2 5
s005
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC
big fake bride and groom
s006
8a9527cf90b7bb0b some

65 Reviews for SomeTheme to Talk About LLC

Monica G. · Married on 05/01/2021

Lisa was the PERFECT vendor

Lisa was hands down my favorite vendor to work with throughout my wedding planning process and my wedding flowers came out PERFECTLY. As so many other reviews have mentioned, Lisa is so personable and easy to work with. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and made it so easy and stress free. And, on the day, Lisa and her team took care of absolutely everything so that the floral arrangements around the venue and our bouquets were perfectly arranged and ready. She even prepared a little flower arrangement and bow for our puppy who was walking down the aisle as the flower girl! Her artistic eye and talent are really impressive and it all came through in the final product - she was able to capture EXACTLY what we envisioned for our day. I whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for perfect flowers and a perfect experience!

Sent on 07/28/2021

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Monica, I so appreciate you sharing your thoughts with others to help them know what to expect when working with me and my team. It is our absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! It brings my whole heart joy in knowing you were pleased with our work as it is always my goal to exceed my client's expectations. We met in person for the first time on your wedding day and you were as beautiful face to face as you were through email and phone. I also loved working with you and appreciate you choosing SomeTheme. Thank you bunches!

Sarah B. · Married on 04/10/2021

You'd be so lucky to have her!

Oh gosh, where to even begin?!
    I'll start by saying if Lisa is available for your wedding weekend you needed to book her yesterday! Seriously. Not only do we love her but she's also our venue's favorite florist to work with and I think that says a lot about her and her team as well. Our venue coordinator was so excited to hear that she was doing our wedding. I can't stress enough the importance of having great people on your vendor team and Lisa and her team are the epitome of that!
    A few things worth noting that will make you want to hire her:
    1. She knows every bit of this business and is so humble about that but absolutely loves what she does and you can tell. I feel like I gave a really non-helpful explanation for what I was wanting and she somehow managed to take that and make floral arrangements that were even more gorgeous than I imagined!
    2. Rainy day? No big deal. Why? Because she's a pro. My wedding venue had indoor and outdoor options that were both beautiful but ideally I wanted to be outside. It rained up until an hour and 20 minutes before my ceremony and I was trusting the forecast for it to be clear by ceremony time. LISA AND HER TEAM PUT EVERYTHING UP IN THE RAIN!!! She stood out at my arbor and made sure that all of my large arrangements were absolutely perfect as it was sprinkling on them and I just can't say enough positive things about it.
    3. I can't tell you how many people I have had ask me about my flowers and tell me how gorgeous they were! I had friends pull Lisa aside to take her over to her arrangements and ask her about them. People took so many photos specifically of my flowers and I'm so SO endlessly grateful.

We only used her for florals but she was so helpful with even more than that and would be an absolute blessing to you in every way. Seriously, I can't stress this enough, you would be so lucky to have her in any capacity!

Sent on 05/04/2021

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Sarah! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about working with me and my team! I will stand in the rain any day to make sure a bride as sweet as you has her perfect day! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Ed. When you came in for consultations I just knew you two were special people. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90
    $ 225
    $ 4500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

1 Real Wedding

• Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

• PO Box 559 Acworth, 30101 See on map
    678-780-4004 (Phone number)
    Location of (SomeTheme to Talk About LLC)