SomeTheme to Talk About LLC

Acworth, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Typical Price

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC is a wedding floral business based in Acworth, Georgia. Along with floral design, the company does wedding theme and decor design, as well as day-of coordination. Lisa Chandler, a professional designer, offers complimentary consultations for clients as part of the design process, covering flower ideas, decor, and even the small details. She only uses the freshest flowers in every arrangement to awaken the senses when couples and their guests arrive at the venue.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC uses classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, eclectic, modern, and rustic floral styles to design floral arrangements for aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, and non-floral arrangements. SomeTheme to Talk About LLC includes the following services:

• Clean up
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• F
    Franchan C. Married on 04/23/2022

Delivered to Dallas!

I have been following the work of Sometheme to talk about for awhile and loved their work! I decided to use this company for my wrist bouquets and Boutonnieres and they did not disappoint!!!!! They arrived a week before the wedding and beautiful as ever!!!
    Allison F. Married on 11/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lisa is the absolute best

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I instantly started crying when I saw them. Lisa blew me away with her talent and kindness. So easy to work with since I live in Colorado. I will recommend her services to anyone who asks. Absolutely gorgeous. Made my wedding day even more beautiful with all of her creations. Love you Lisa!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Allison, I am so happy I got to be a part of your day. I knew when I met you that you were special because you cared so much about my little dog (Ransom) when I’d bring him into the vets office. You were always so encouraging and kind even when things looked down for him. On the day we finally had to say goodbye, I could tell you genuinely cated about him and that meant so much to me. So I was thrilled when you reached out to me to provide my services and I only wanted to encourage you half as much as you encouraged me during that tough loss of my sweet boy. Thank you for letting me be a part of such an important event in your life. Congratulations to you and Eric! I wish you a lifetime of the best life has to offer.
  • Lauren
    Lauren O. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic Florals

Lisa and her team were absolutely unbelievable! The florals exceeding my expectations entirely. They were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined! Everything was so carefully thought through and executed. I am so thankful we had an opportunity to use SomeTheme for our wedding!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Lauren, it was absolutely a pleasure to work with you! Your wedding was one of our favorites this year and you were such a kind and beautiful bride from start to finish! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. My assistant, Lauren and I really appreciate you being so wonderful! :) We wish you a lifetime of health, happiness, and prosperity!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Josh & Paige
    19 photos · 06/14/2019

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding. Its definitely important to choose the right people for your special day! Such a great choice!

PO Box 559 Acworth, 30101
Location of (SomeTheme to Talk About LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding