SomeTheme to Talk About LLC Reviews

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 5
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 6
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 7

Charli Xavier · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful flowers, even more beautiful designs

We found Lisa through the preferred vendors list at our venue. We met with her and discussed our likes and dislikes with floral arrangements. I was slightly concerned about not seeing a design sketch, but she really came through. The flowers were gorgeous. The bouquets and arbor arrangements we're just so beautiful (my mother in law still talks about how pretty my bouquet was)!!! We are so happy with her service.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 8
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 9
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 10

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Charli, I am so grateful that you took time to share your thoughts. It really does mean a lot to me to know that my clients are happy. I'm also thrilled that your concerns were eased at the finished product. I'm terrible at sketching so you probably wouldn't have liked the chicken scratch bouquet I would've sketched. lol That's why I ask lots of questions so I can make sure I understand the look you want. I try to utilize my listening skills and your trust in me to bring about your vision because as a designer, sometimes inspiration hits that makes the piece even better than I could ever put on paper. I loved your sense of style and the vision you had for your elegant tropical theme. It was truly my pleasure to create it for you. I can't wait to see your professional photos and share them with others so they can see your unique and beautiful ideas that we were able to bring to life. We wish you all the best for a long, happy, healthy, and prosperous life together. Thank you bunches!
  • Molly

Molly Dangar · Married on 08/30/2019

ATL's best florist hands down!

Wow! That is exactly what I said when Lisa walked into the bridal suite with my bouquet in hand. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL and everything I had dreamed of. Lisa was such a pleasure to work with and I am beyond happy that I chose her to decorate at my wedding. Lisa was extremely accommodating, and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. I had to add/subtract a few people from our wedding party after I first booked with her and she made adding flowers/creating new things with previously claimed flowers a breeze (even after 9:00PM a few days before the wedding - sorry again Lisa). I sent Lisa some images from my Pinterest page to give her an idea of what I had in mind along with my color theme, and she created several one of a kind arrangements. The floral arrangements at my wedding were everything I dreamt of and I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 11
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 12
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 13
  • Brian

Brian Milone · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond What We Ever Imagined!

Whenever I'm considering anyone to perform a service or to purchase a product from I'm always looking for someone who is passionate, knowledgeable and esperienced at what they do, who treats you with kindness and respect, follows through on their word, and of course provides the highest quality service. When considering something as important as hiring the florist for your daughter's wedding, that consideration is amplified 100 times and Lisa and her team at 'SomeThem To Talk About' delivered a thousand fold!
    Lisa brings all of these qualities in spades but above and beyond that, she adds a personal touch and quality to the service and product she provides that you'll be hard pressed to find elsewhere. That is, she genuinely cares about delivering a product that exceeds what the customer could have or ever would have expected. My daughter, my wife, our family and friends, and I were simply blown away at the genius of Lisa's floral creations for our daughter's wedding.
    She listens, she is patient, she is understanding and appreciates the importance of this element of the wedding, she's flexible and accomodated every change request my daughter had almost right up to the time of the wedding, and she did everything and then some to provide the most beautiful arrangements...they were simply amazing! And...she does it all with a smile on her face and no matter how stressed you get, she's the first one there to ensure you that it's all going to be alright and that everything is going to be beautiful. I think that comes from experience but also the confidence in her ability to deliver what the customer wants.
    The greatest thing about Lisa is you don't have to give her much to go by in terms of helping her envision what you're looking for. My daughter and her mother are very particular about what they like. My wife has a degree in fashion merchandising and has a very keen eye for color and how she likes things to look. The challenge we had was that my daugther lives in Nashville so she couldn't meet with Lisa as much as she probably wanted to so that led her to worry a bit more unnecessarily than she needed to and of course, she knows that now. Lisa took all of the ideas that my daugther sent in pictures, emails, texts, etc. and was able to distill from them exactly what my daughter was looking for.
    It is hard to put into words the gratitude I have for what Lisa and her team were able to accomplish. My daugther was beside herself with the beauty of her bouqet and the bridesmaid's bouquets, my wife marveled at everything Lisa did from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the flowers on the wedding arbor, and our guests could not comment enough on how beautiful the florals were.
    Bottom line is, providing a service that is as important to customers as this is can be very challenging. Eleanor Roosevelt said, "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." The bible has many scriptures about noble character, which is to show fine personal qualities or high moral principles or ideals. I'm here to tell you that when you're making a decision as important as who you want providing services for your daughter's wedding, you will not find a more honest, courageous, and Godly woman of noble character than Lisa to work with!
    With all that said, I can without hesitation or reservation provide the hightest recommendation for Lisa and SomeTheme To Talk About in meeting all your floral needs.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 14
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 15
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 16
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 17

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Brian, reading this review has truly given me deep smiles from within. First, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but also painting a vivid picture to share with others from the perspective of father of the bride! I am so grateful I had the pleasure to work with your family. When I am trusted with this special day, I know that is a big responsibility and I always want my clients to feel the way you feel...that I will always treat their day as if it were my own...because deep down I feel it is. It’s my work and my passion to make sure the process is smooth and pleasant for everyone. Thank you for so eloquently stating the qualities you saw in me. I am going to cherish your words as I continue to live out my dream of making my client’s dreams come to life. Your family will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you a thousand times for your kind words and entrusting us to be a part of Bailey and Devin’s bid day! She looked absolutely amazing! Wow....just WOW!

Bailey Gentry · Married on 08/24/2019

the most amazing florist EVER

From first consultation to my wedding day Lisa was an absolute dream to work with. As an indecisive bride I requested multiple flower changes throughout the planning process, and Lisa accommodated without hesitation. She aided in making my floral dreams come true, and didn’t force me out of my price range while doing so. When I say I was blown away by my arrangements- I truly mean it. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone getting married. She will not disappoint!
    Lisa truly cares about her clients and will do whatever it takes to make sure her brides are 100% satisfied with her work. She’s so easy to work with and does it all with a smile on her face.
    I could never thank her enough for all that she did to help make my wedding day so perfect!
    Attaching some pictures of the most GORGEOUS flowers- her work simply speaks for itself.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 18
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 19
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 20
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 21

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Well, hello beautiful! I don’t know if you knew or not but your dad shared his thoughts too! I SO appreciate you sharing yours as the bride. I loved working with you and your mom to pull it all together to your liking. Making sure you were happy on your wedding was my utmost pleasure. Seeing your smile and knowing I played a small part in that is gives me such joy! Your whole family was such a pleasure to work with. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your gorgeous photos. I wish you so much success in your career and your marriage! Thank you for choosing Sometheme to be a part of your day! We’re very grateful to you!

Devin G · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible Florist!

Lisa was an awesome florist. My wife wanted our flowers to be perfect and Lisa was so incredible in making sure our flowers were perfect. She was very accommodating and very responsive. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! I am blown away by the shoutouts from you and your family! It was truly an honor to be involved in your wedding! I am seriously smiling at all the kudos and knowing that everyone was pleased. That warms my heart and I wish you all a lifetime of happiness, health, and all the blessings life has to offer! Thank for your kind words!

Jessica Roberts · Married on 04/26/2019

Look no father Sometheme is where it’s at!!!

I had a vision in my head, that I couldn’t get into words, and yet Lisa still managed to make all of my flower dreams come true. It was better than I could have imagined! She made me feel so special and even made the perfect boutonnière and flower crown for my dogs. Everything was breathtaking and Lisa couldn’t have been any sweeter! If you’re looking for someone look no farther❤️

Sent on 09/14/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 22
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 23
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 24
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 25
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 26

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Jessica, I knew you were special from the moment you pulled up outside my office and hopped out of your BIG truck! My kinda girl! And then finding out what your profession is only solidified my immediate good first impression of you! It was an honor to be a part of your day. You were stunning!!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your photos! I wish you all the best in your future together!
  • Haley

Haley Keith · Married on 03/16/2019

Gorgeous flowers & amazing wedding planner!

I was absolutely in love with all of the flowers for my wedding! We met with Lisa and gave her an idea of what we wanted, and she took that idea and brought it to life so beautifully. I could not have asked for a better florist! We also used Lisa as our wedding planner, and she was a life saver! Her and her team made sure we were on track the entire day, brought snacks and products that my bridal party needed and overall helped throughout the entire day and night. I do not know what we would have done without her! Lisa is extremely reliable, and responsive.

Sent on 03/27/2019

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Haley, I absolutely loved working with you, your mom, and your whole family! You all were a fun bunch. You were stunning and I am so happy I was a part of your day! You deserved the best and I wanted to make sure you were a happy bride! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts...it means a lot to me and my team.

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2019

BEST. FLORIST. EVER. We got married September 23rd and we have received endless compliments on how beautiful everything was! We have had several people say that this was truly the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! To be completely honest beautiful is an understatement! When Lisa brought me my bouquet I was speechless and in complete shock, I was literally in tears because she created exactly what I had pictured! She went over and beyond all my expectations! Lisa was easy to reach and extremely helpful from day 1, to the big day. Lisa is always professional but also very personable! She puts her whole heart in to her work! I would recommend SomeTheme to Talk About to anyone! Thank you so much for creating my dream wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Courtney! What can I say... you were a joy to work with! I am so glad you chose me for your wedding! It was truly a beautiful day and you look absolutely amazing in your gown! So beautiful! And the hot air balloon...Wow...just WOW!!! Loved everything about yours and Caleb's wedding!!!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2018

Lisa with SomeTheme to Talk About was the perfect choice for florals on our wedding day! Our venue recommended her, and we're so glad they did. She made my bridal shoot bouquet and did all of the florals for the wedding- we loved all of it! My bridesmaids could not WAIT to take their bouquets home after the wedding, and they even got a complimentary vase to take them home in. Lisa did a wonderful job combining my wishes, desires, and budget with her expertise, experience, and creative genius to create pieces I wanted to stay alive forever! Even when we had to switch to our rain plan ceremony site, Lisa took it in stride and made everything look gorgeous! My bouquet even sat out as a centerpiece on our kitchen table because I loved it so much. Thanks so much to Lisa for being so sweet, caring about us as more than just clients, and giving us a great experience for our special day! Love, The Hills.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 27
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 28
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 29
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 30
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 31
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 32

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Kristen! It was such a pleasure to work with you! I loved your flowers too! I love you guys love of dogs and people! So happy to have been a part of your wedding day and look forward to hearing about all the good things that will be happening in the Hill’s future!
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 11/03/2018

AmaZing!!!!

Lisa is truly such a talented florist. Her passion for what she does is obvious, and she will do everything in her power to make sure your flowers look exactly like you dreamed while making sure she stays within your budget. Not only did she accommodate a last minute request I had for all of my bouquets, she even went out of her way to accomadate my day when she had already had another bride request the same day!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 37
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 38
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional and Great to Work With!

Lisa is a great florist who is truly loves what she does and it is shown in her work! I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Courtney! I loved working with you and your mom! Congratulations and I look forward to hearing about all the great things that will be happening in your future!

Adrianna Bell · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding

Lisa created amazing arrangements for my wedding day! She was able to make my vision come true and all we did was a phone consultation. I would highly reccomend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 43
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 44
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 45

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Adrianna, you were a joy to work with! I’m so happy you chose me to be a part of your day! It was truly my pleasure to create your vision for you. You are absolutely beautiful and just as sweet in person as you were on the phone. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and referring friends to us! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Jenna Hall · Married on 05/19/2018

Incredible!!!

Lisa was the best florist I could have asked for. She made my absolute dream come true with the budget that we had. She showed up on our wedding day with a huge smile on her face and ready to set up the most beautiful flowers. She was positive, kind, and patient throughout our entire experience with her. I would truly recommend her to anyone in need of a florist.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 50
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 51
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 52

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Jenna! You were a stunning bride. Turning around and seeing you walk across the field with your bouquet took my breath away. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your day...the pleasure was all mine!

Tamryn · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Flowers and Coordination

Lisa was amazing. I knew exactly what I wanted and she executed perfectly, even for this extremely OCD bride... she was professional and responsive and also did whatever she could to stay within my firm budget. I had the most beautiful flowers I could’ve imagined. Thank you Lisa!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Tamryn, you and your family are truly amazing! It was a pleasure to meet you all and be a part making sure you had the best day ever! Congratulations and please keep in touch!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Above and Beyond

My experience with SomeTheme Events was flawless and better than I could have ever imagined. Lisa is incredible at what she does. She took my budget into consideration and blew me away with the bouquet and flower arrangements she came up with! I would 100% use SomeTheme again and I recommend the company to anyone in search for some a lovely, timeless, and affordable touch to their wedding or special event!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

I absolutely loved meeting you and David. Your photos were stunning and the love between the two of you is so obvious! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It really means a lot to me.

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

Lisa is probably one of the most genuinely nice and generous people I've ever met in my life. I met her where I purchased my wedding gown because she approached ME (she was there shopping with her daughter) and said the sweetest things to me about how she loved me in my gown and how she'd absolutely love to create a stunning bouquet for me. She was so sweet and very sincere when we talked that I didn't even bother researching other florists and went straight to her when I was ready to book one.

When it came time to have the conversation about what I wanted, she was very open to my ideas and made suggestions on how we can achieve the look I was going for. She was very professional and so was her office - very presentable and I was very impressed with her style just at first glimpse of walking into her office. She is very knowledgeable and very talented. I was able to see a little bit of what she's done in the past, but she also makes every bouquet unique and doesn't repeat bouquets, ever! So you can rest assure yours will be one of a kind. She was super responsive and answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner. She was super flexible with me when I wanted to change things around and was very accommodating.

She was on time/early to the ceremony (we met at the church) and had all the guys pinned with their boutonnieres and ready to go in ample time. My bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets were already in our bridal suite waiting for us as well, so I didn't have to worry about where they were. As you can see in my pictures attached, she did an AMAZING job. I had so many compliments on all the bouquets and boutonnieres. They were very seasonal and matched my theme perfectly.

I would ABSOLUTELY work with Lisa again and will definitely recommend her to all my friends for all their events! Thank you so much Lisa for everything!!! You are truly talented!!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 53
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 54

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you Erica! I so appreciate you sharing your thoughts! I loved working with you! I am so glad I saw you that day and that you chose me to be a part of your day. You were stunning at first sight in your gown and even moreso on your wedding day! LOVE it! I haven't seen a pic I didn't love! Congratulations to you and Bud! I wish you many many happy years together and all the good things life has to offer!

Amelia · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolute perfection. Lisa is so kind and makes sure that each bouquet and arrangement is immaculate. Flowers were beautiful and Lisa hand-delivered my bouquet. She cares so much about her clients and ensuring they have nothing short of the best. Would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2018

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Amelia, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! You were a stunning bride and so easy to work with. I loved creating your floral designs for you. Many thanks to you for giving me the honor of being a part of your day!

Jazmine · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely loved our flowers. They were exactly what I pictured them looking like on our big day! Lisa makes sure she understands exactly what you want and is very persaonable! She hand delivered my bouquet (which I am pretty sure she ALWAYS does) because she said she wanted to see the look on my face and know I was happy. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 12/27/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you Jazmine! It was a pleasure to create your flowers and decor for you! And yes, I do personally deliver all of my bridal bouquets, which I jokingly refer to as my babies! Each one is special to me and I want to be there for the moment you receive what I created for you. That's the main reason I do what I do...to make my clients happy! I so appreciate that you noticed that! And I absolutely love your name...sounds like a movie star! Best wishes to you and many joyous years of marriage!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

You will not regret using Lisa and her company! The quality is above superior, the professionalism is amaxing, personalized and heart felt. Do yourself a favor and use this sweet lady! Your special day will be even more special!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kelly, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It was such a pleasure to create the flowers for the wedding! You and your family are awesome and are very special to me!

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding day! I could not have asked for a better partner to work with, she made the process so easy and even with the changes that I had to make for my wedding day, Lisa was able to adjust and keep me updated. Lisa stayed connected with me throughout the entire process and ensured that I was satisfied with the ending result. If you are looking for a vendor that puts her heart into her work and cares for her clients, look no more! I will use Lisa for all future events. Thank you Lisa for making my wedding day beautiful and unique. I shared a few photos that I had so far.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 55
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 56
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 57
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 58

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Angelica, thank you for sharing your thoughts. You and your family were a joy to work with. I am so glad we met and got to work together. You looked amazing on your day! Congratulations and many joyous years to you both!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa is awesome! She is very creative and does an amazing job at turning your vision into reality! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I cannot imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 59
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 60
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 61
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 62

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Danielle, you were lovely! I really enjoyed working with you as well from the moment you, your mom, and sweet daughter came in for consultation! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I wish you all a Happy New Year and many joy filled years to come!

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

I’ve dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl, and I am not exaggerating when I say SomeTheme to Talk about made my dream come true. My centerpieces and full reception encapsulated my vision perfectly. I wanted a Parisian themed wedding look and SomeTheme delivered with full décor. Table cloths, settings, candles, floral, everything was beautiful down to the tiniest details. When I walked into my reception hall I was amazed at the transformation. It was magical and my sweet heart table made me feel like royalty! My bridal bouquet took my breath away. It was gorgeous and unique and exactly what I wanted. As the bride, I didn’t have to stress about any details that day. I just relaxed with my bridesmaids while SomeTheme took care of full planning and design. I will post picture so you can see for yourself just how wonderful everything is, but just know, as beautiful as the pictures are, they still don’t do Lisa’s work justice. She is a truly gifted! All I can say is thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality. – Kim (bride & daughter)

Sent on 10/12/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 70
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 71
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 72

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kimberly, since you are my daughter, I’m not sure your review counts! You have to say nice things about me. :) But thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your wedding was amazing and it was my pleasure to give you everythig you wanted. As a planner/designer, it is always my goal to make sure my clients love everything I do for them. As a mom, your wedding was the most emotional and proud moments. I love utilizing my gifts for every client. To be able to do what I love for my own daughter was an absolute joy. Seeing you walk down the aisle was a dream I had since you were a little girl too! And being the one to set the stage for your day filled me with fulfillment, and pride! I love you more than words! You were stunning and I wish you and Tom many joyous years together!

Cole · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing flowers. Lisa Chandler was so easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/01/2018

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you Cole! I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts! The pleasure was ALL mine!

Kristin · Married on 07/29/2017

Met one time and fell in love with the ideas and flowers. When I walked out for my wedding I was in awe with how beautiful the flowers were. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 73
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 74
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 75
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 76
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 77

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kristin, thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your day! It was a pleasure. Thank you so much for the pics. Those purple and mini callas were so exquisite I wanted to keep them for myself! lol I wish you both a world of happiness and many joyous years together!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Lisa was wonderful to work with from start to finish! My wedding flowers were even more gorgeous than I expected. She listened to what I wanted my arrangements to look like and brought what I had envisioned to reality.

Not only did Lisa do a wonderful job with the arrangements, she is such a nice person and easy to work with. I would highly recommend SomeTheme to Talk About to anyone looking to hire a florist for their special occasion.

Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 08/17/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you for the recommendations and sharing your thoughts! It's always an encouragement to hear what my clients have to say so I really appreciate you taking time to share. You were so easy to work with as well! I wish you both all the best! And I can't wait to see pictures!