SomeTheme to Talk About LLC Reviews

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 6
SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 7
  • Haley

Haley Keith · Married on 03/16/2019

Gorgeous flowers & amazing wedding planner!

I was absolutely in love with all of the flowers for my wedding! We met with Lisa and gave her an idea of what we wanted, and she took that idea and brought it to life so beautifully. I could not have asked for a better florist! We also used Lisa as our wedding planner, and she was a life saver! Her and her team made sure we were on track the entire day, brought snacks and products that my bridal party needed and overall helped throughout the entire day and night. I do not know what we would have done without her! Lisa is extremely reliable, and responsive.

Sent on 03/27/2019

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Haley, I absolutely loved working with you, your mom, and your whole family! You all were a fun bunch. You were stunning and I am so happy I was a part of your day! You deserved the best and I wanted to make sure you were a happy bride! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts...it means a lot to me and my team.

Courtney · Married on 03/09/2019

BEST. FLORIST. EVER. We got married September 23rd and we have received endless compliments on how beautiful everything was! We have had several people say that this was truly the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! To be completely honest beautiful is an understatement! When Lisa brought me my bouquet I was speechless and in complete shock, I was literally in tears because she created exactly what I had pictured! She went over and beyond all my expectations! Lisa was easy to reach and extremely helpful from day 1, to the big day. Lisa is always professional but also very personable! She puts her whole heart in to her work! I would recommend SomeTheme to Talk About to anyone! Thank you so much for creating my dream wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Courtney! What can I say... you were a joy to work with! I am so glad you chose me for your wedding! It was truly a beautiful day and you look absolutely amazing in your gown! So beautiful! And the hot air balloon...Wow...just WOW!!! Loved everything about yours and Caleb's wedding!!!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2018

Lisa with SomeTheme to Talk About was the perfect choice for florals on our wedding day! Our venue recommended her, and we're so glad they did. She made my bridal shoot bouquet and did all of the florals for the wedding- we loved all of it! My bridesmaids could not WAIT to take their bouquets home after the wedding, and they even got a complimentary vase to take them home in. Lisa did a wonderful job combining my wishes, desires, and budget with her expertise, experience, and creative genius to create pieces I wanted to stay alive forever! Even when we had to switch to our rain plan ceremony site, Lisa took it in stride and made everything look gorgeous! My bouquet even sat out as a centerpiece on our kitchen table because I loved it so much. Thanks so much to Lisa for being so sweet, caring about us as more than just clients, and giving us a great experience for our special day! Love, The Hills.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 10
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 11
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 12
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 13
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 14
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 15

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Kristen! It was such a pleasure to work with you! I loved your flowers too! I love you guys love of dogs and people! So happy to have been a part of your wedding day and look forward to hearing about all the good things that will be happening in the Hill’s future!
  • Ryann

Ryann · Married on 11/03/2018

AmaZing!!!!

Lisa is truly such a talented florist. Her passion for what she does is obvious, and she will do everything in her power to make sure your flowers look exactly like you dreamed while making sure she stays within your budget. Not only did she accommodate a last minute request I had for all of my bouquets, she even went out of her way to accomadate my day when she had already had another bride request the same day!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 20
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 21
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional and Great to Work With!

Lisa is a great florist who is truly loves what she does and it is shown in her work! I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Courtney! I loved working with you and your mom! Congratulations and I look forward to hearing about all the great things that will be happening in your future!

Adrianna Bell · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding

Lisa created amazing arrangements for my wedding day! She was able to make my vision come true and all we did was a phone consultation. I would highly reccomend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 26
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 27
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 28

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Adrianna, you were a joy to work with! I’m so happy you chose me to be a part of your day! It was truly my pleasure to create your vision for you. You are absolutely beautiful and just as sweet in person as you were on the phone. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and referring friends to us! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Jenna Hall · Married on 05/19/2018

Incredible!!!

Lisa was the best florist I could have asked for. She made my absolute dream come true with the budget that we had. She showed up on our wedding day with a huge smile on her face and ready to set up the most beautiful flowers. She was positive, kind, and patient throughout our entire experience with her. I would truly recommend her to anyone in need of a florist.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 34
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 35

Tamryn · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing Flowers and Coordination

Lisa was amazing. I knew exactly what I wanted and she executed perfectly, even for this extremely OCD bride... she was professional and responsive and also did whatever she could to stay within my firm budget. I had the most beautiful flowers I could’ve imagined. Thank you Lisa!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Tamryn, you and your family are truly amazing! It was a pleasure to meet you all and be a part making sure you had the best day ever! Congratulations and please keep in touch!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Above and Beyond

My experience with SomeTheme Events was flawless and better than I could have ever imagined. Lisa is incredible at what she does. She took my budget into consideration and blew me away with the bouquet and flower arrangements she came up with! I would 100% use SomeTheme again and I recommend the company to anyone in search for some a lovely, timeless, and affordable touch to their wedding or special event!

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

I absolutely loved meeting you and David. Your photos were stunning and the love between the two of you is so obvious! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It really means a lot to me.

Amelia · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolute perfection. Lisa is so kind and makes sure that each bouquet and arrangement is immaculate. Flowers were beautiful and Lisa hand-delivered my bouquet. She cares so much about her clients and ensuring they have nothing short of the best. Would recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2018

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Amelia, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! You were a stunning bride and so easy to work with. I loved creating your floral designs for you. Many thanks to you for giving me the honor of being a part of your day!

Jazmine · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely loved our flowers. They were exactly what I pictured them looking like on our big day! Lisa makes sure she understands exactly what you want and is very persaonable! She hand delivered my bouquet (which I am pretty sure she ALWAYS does) because she said she wanted to see the look on my face and know I was happy. I highly suggest her!

Sent on 12/27/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you Jazmine! It was a pleasure to create your flowers and decor for you! And yes, I do personally deliver all of my bridal bouquets, which I jokingly refer to as my babies! Each one is special to me and I want to be there for the moment you receive what I created for you. That's the main reason I do what I do...to make my clients happy! I so appreciate that you noticed that! And I absolutely love your name...sounds like a movie star! Best wishes to you and many joyous years of marriage!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

You will not regret using Lisa and her company! The quality is above superior, the professionalism is amaxing, personalized and heart felt. Do yourself a favor and use this sweet lady! Your special day will be even more special!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kelly, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It was such a pleasure to create the flowers for the wedding! You and your family are awesome and are very special to me!

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2017

Lisa did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding day! I could not have asked for a better partner to work with, she made the process so easy and even with the changes that I had to make for my wedding day, Lisa was able to adjust and keep me updated. Lisa stayed connected with me throughout the entire process and ensured that I was satisfied with the ending result. If you are looking for a vendor that puts her heart into her work and cares for her clients, look no more! I will use Lisa for all future events. Thank you Lisa for making my wedding day beautiful and unique. I shared a few photos that I had so far.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 36
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 37
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 38
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 39

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Angelica, thank you for sharing your thoughts. You and your family were a joy to work with. I am so glad we met and got to work together. You looked amazing on your day! Congratulations and many joyous years to you both!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa is awesome! She is very creative and does an amazing job at turning your vision into reality! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I cannot imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 40
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 41
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 42
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 43

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Danielle, you were lovely! I really enjoyed working with you as well from the moment you, your mom, and sweet daughter came in for consultation! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I wish you all a Happy New Year and many joy filled years to come!

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

I’ve dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl, and I am not exaggerating when I say SomeTheme to Talk about made my dream come true. My centerpieces and full reception encapsulated my vision perfectly. I wanted a Parisian themed wedding look and SomeTheme delivered with full décor. Table cloths, settings, candles, floral, everything was beautiful down to the tiniest details. When I walked into my reception hall I was amazed at the transformation. It was magical and my sweet heart table made me feel like royalty! My bridal bouquet took my breath away. It was gorgeous and unique and exactly what I wanted. As the bride, I didn’t have to stress about any details that day. I just relaxed with my bridesmaids while SomeTheme took care of full planning and design. I will post picture so you can see for yourself just how wonderful everything is, but just know, as beautiful as the pictures are, they still don’t do Lisa’s work justice. She is a truly gifted! All I can say is thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality. – Kim (bride & daughter)

Sent on 10/12/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 51
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 52
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 53

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kimberly, since you are my daughter, I’m not sure your review counts! You have to say nice things about me. :) But thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your wedding was amazing and it was my pleasure to give you everythig you wanted. As a planner/designer, it is always my goal to make sure my clients love everything I do for them. As a mom, your wedding was the most emotional and proud moments. I love utilizing my gifts for every client. To be able to do what I love for my own daughter was an absolute joy. Seeing you walk down the aisle was a dream I had since you were a little girl too! And being the one to set the stage for your day filled me with fulfillment, and pride! I love you more than words! You were stunning and I wish you and Tom many joyous years together!

Cole · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing flowers. Lisa Chandler was so easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/01/2018

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you Cole! I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts! The pleasure was ALL mine!

Kristin · Married on 07/29/2017

Met one time and fell in love with the ideas and flowers. When I walked out for my wedding I was in awe with how beautiful the flowers were. Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 54
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 55
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 56
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 57
    SomeTheme to Talk About LLC 58

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Kristin, thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of your day! It was a pleasure. Thank you so much for the pics. Those purple and mini callas were so exquisite I wanted to keep them for myself! lol I wish you both a world of happiness and many joyous years together!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Lisa was wonderful to work with from start to finish! My wedding flowers were even more gorgeous than I expected. She listened to what I wanted my arrangements to look like and brought what I had envisioned to reality.

Not only did Lisa do a wonderful job with the arrangements, she is such a nice person and easy to work with. I would highly recommend SomeTheme to Talk About to anyone looking to hire a florist for their special occasion.

Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 08/17/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you for the recommendations and sharing your thoughts! It's always an encouragement to hear what my clients have to say so I really appreciate you taking time to share. You were so easy to work with as well! I wish you both all the best! And I can't wait to see pictures!

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

Lisa truly has a gift. When I saw my bouquet the morning of my wedding I was almost brought to tears. The way she is able to capture your vision is truly remarkable. We spoke several times and she asked plenty of questions to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. Not only is Lisa incredibly accommodating, she is also so quick to respond and keeps her brides at peace. She knows how important this day is and goes above and beyond to make it perfect. I felt so at peace by the day of my wedding because she plans so well. Every detail was covered and she went above and beyond. Seriously - it was pouring the morning of my wedding and our ceremony was outside. The rain was creating a small river right where guests were supposed to walk to their seats and I started panicking because even if it stopped raining the grass would still be too muddy for guests to walk on. Lisa immediately jumped on it and had someone go buy stepping stones to create a path. I don't know what I would've done without her quick thinking and going above and beyond. I highly recommend choosing Lisa to be a part of your wedding day. She was able to make all my pinterest dreams come true except better! I owe all the best parts of my wedding day to Lisa! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Amber, thank you for sharing your thoughts. No matter what...the day must go on...that's my motto! It was a pleasure to coordinate as well as design florals and decor for you. We enjoyed every minute of working with you. And to say you were stunning is an understatement! We wish you and Nick many joyous years together!

Aimee · Married on 05/13/2017

Lisa was wonderful to work with. When the florist could not supply the flowers we had discussed, she was quick to call me and give me an alternative at no additional cost. She is sweet and professional! The floral arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful. I was very happy with her, her work and the extra added touches she provided to make our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 08/30/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Hi Aimee! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. It was a pleasure working with you! I remember calling you that day...as sometimes 'things happen' beyond our control but its always my goal to make sure those things don't put a damper on my client's day. My motto: Always make it right and have a plan B, C, and D if needed! :) Thank you and best wishes!

meredith · Married on 05/06/2017

I was so impressed with Lisa! She did a fabulous job on my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and arbor flowers! She is very professional and so easy to work with and I had absolutely zero worries while working with her. She even helped us last minute with flowers for the rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend Lisa for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 08/18/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Meredith, first, thank you! Secondly, you were a stunning bride and took my breath away when I turned and saw you in your gown holding your bouquet, and your mom looked absolutely amazing in her gold dress! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both! I so appreciate you sharing your thoughts and am glad you chose us to be a part of your day! Best wishes!

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with and I fell like she really listed to what I wanted and made it happen. I loved everything she created for our wedding. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2018

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Natalie! I really do appreciate you sharing your thoughts about me and my services! I absolutely love what I do..especially because I get to meet so many wonderful people like you and your mom! I saw photos from your wedding and fell in love with them...can't wait to see more! Again, thank you for choosing me! I wish you many many happy years of marriage and all the joy your heart can possibly hold!

Casey · Married on 03/31/2017

Lisa is Amazing!! I got married back in March and the flowers were worth every penny. The arbor was decorated to perfection and everything I had envisioned Lisa brought to life. I couldn't be more pleased with the way everything turned out and highly recommend using Lisa.

Sent on 08/31/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Casey, you were awesome to work with. I am so glad Candice brought you to me. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! I am so happy you were happy and that I could be a part of your day!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

Lisa and her team did an incredible job with our flowers and I would deinitely recommend their services!!! Super affordable as well!

Sent on 08/29/2017

SomeTheme to Talk About LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It was such a pleasure working with you! You have excellent taste and working on your designs was so much fun! Your cake was a blank slate and I really loved that I got to add a little touch. But overall, I loved your sense of style! Please share photos! I wish you all the best! :)