Lupins and Lava Florals

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

Lupins and Lava Florals is a wedding floral design studio located in Atlanta, Georgia. This team of highly passionate professionals offers a bespoke service, working with each client to create curated arrangements for their special day. Their sincere approach focuses on your style, infusing your personality into every carefully crafted arrangement. From stylish bouquets to elaborate centerpieces, they are here to cater to your needs.

The team at Lupins and Lava Florals offers a personalized package for each client. Consultations are welcomed, allowing this team to learn all about your floral needs for the big day. This team loves a challenge, working with each couple to create a unique arrangement for their special day. They also offer delivery and setup services, creating a comprehensive floral design experience for you.

Margaret W. Getting married on 01/22/2022

THANK YOU Lupins & Lava, you are a dream team!

Lupins and Lava quite literally made my proposal dreams come true. My fiancé reached out to Lupins and Lava for help with planning his proposal and location. Not only did they assist with finding the proposal location (PERFECT location), they got to the location early and created the most beautiful proposal set, full of flowers, pillars and candles. Becca is truly gifted - her ability to create stunning  arrangements is 2nd to NONE. She creates stunning floral arrangements that feel and look so special. Lupins and Lava also photographed our entire proposal! Atalie is a photography guru and always captures the most beautiful shots, poses, and backdrops. Her fun and happy personality made us both feel completely comfortable and excited. I highly recommend using Atalie and Becca at Lupins and Lavas; they are professional, kind, and the most fun to work with. We will cherish our proposal memories and photos forever!! THANK YOU Lupins & Lava, you are a dream team!
    Alyzza U. Married on 04/10/2021

So much love for Lupins & Lava

My sister in law actually referred me to Becca as she worked with Lupins and Lava for her wedding. I’m so happy we chose to go with them! Throughout the whole process, Becca was kind, patient, and helpful! She truly listened to our vision for our wedding and went the extra mile to make it all happen. Her attention to detail and creativity are worth noting; she even caters to your budget. I received so many compliments on my wedding day. Lupins and Lava truly elevated our wedding. I’m so grateful to have worked with a passionated team and recommend their services!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/20/2018

You should seriously hire her!

Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! Becca was so easy to work with and helped walk us through all the MANY floral options to help build the perfect combination for us! She was great about honoring our budget and being creative within that! I would definitely hire Becca from Lupins and Lava again, she’s the best!

300 M.L.K Jr Dr SE. Atlanta, GA, 30312
Location of (Lupins and Lava Florals)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding