9 Reviews for Williams Cigars

User Photos
todo alt text
Cigar Rolling (4)
9 Williams Cigars Reviews

We had these guys come to our wedding party for entertainment. Raul was very responsive beforehand and very flexible with the options. They were there right on time and stayed even later than they were supposed to. They also gave us a great deal on cigars. I had dozens of people tell me how fun it was to see the master cigar roller and how they'd never seen anything like it, especially at a wedding. It was a huge hit. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Paul, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ordered cigar roller for the corporate event (about 30 people). Raul is an amazing storyteller and William is a cigar pro. It was very entertaining and educating experience for our guests. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture YULIA, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

William’s Cigars was the perfect surprise for my husband and family at our wedding! Raul was so helpful and patient with my many questions! Everyone LOVED the cigars, and my family is Cuban, so they know a good cigar! And they labeled the cigars with mine and my husbands name with our wedding colors! I will definitely recommend them to my friends getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Angelee, 9/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

This was the hit of our wedding! Williams Cigars was on-time, professional, knowledgable and FUN! We couldn't have been happier with the service we received!

Profile Picture Lee, 4/22/17, 1 Review

Great Experience.

Guests Loved the Cigars.

Profile Picture Terry D., 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Will definately use this vendor in the furture. Everyone at the party really enjoyed getting to see the cigar rolling process then enjoy that hand-rolled cigar. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7663828, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

William and Raul were terrific at the Wedding Reception for Ron and Katie Ringwall in Dallas this weekend! They were timely, professional, knowledgeable, pleasant to work with and one of the crowd favorites at this very large wedding reception. I would highly recommend them! The cigars were perfect and very much appreciated by those who decided to give them a try!

Profile Picture Ron, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

I used William Cigars for a corporate hospitality event at The Rustic in Dallas. Raul, William's co-worker, helped me contract the event and was actually there on site too. We had a group of 50 guests who all thoroughly enjoyed watching William roll the cigars and hearing the background on them from Raul. We also had them bring dry cigars too so guests could immediately enjoy them if they pleased.

William Cigars was very easy to work with and accommodated all of our needs. Raul was prompt and professional throughout the entire planning and execution process. The cigar rolling created the up-scale, unique environment I was trying to establish for my client's event. I would definitely use these guys again.

William Rodriguez, the master cigar roller, is actually from Cuba and is considered a "master" roller in the industry and in the top 20% of all Cuban cigar rollers. If you are looking to create an authentic experience here in the US, these are your guys!

Profile Picture User6159026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cigar Rolling

Williams Cigars was the hit of our entire wedding! They were very professional and made hand rolled cigars right there on sight! All of our guests loved it! They really helped to make our wedding a big success! I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture User6171890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review