Whipped Cakes and Confections Reviews

Whipped Cakes and Confections 5
Whipped Cakes and Confections 6
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful wedding cake and lovely vendor to work with!

Tracy was wonderful to work with, and I would not have changed a thing about our wedding cake! We were looking for a simple, classic cake with textured buttercream and a wash of color. Tracy suggested a few different options and also guided us on the color of flowers that would look best of the cake as well as suggested a sheet cake to accommodate all our guests. She was also open to our different flavor choices, and the guests enjoyed the cake (we finished it off with a few slices to spare!).

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Whipped Cakes and Confections 7

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic Experience!

Tracy did an amazing job with our desserts! We ad a dessert table for our favors and the guests devoured them and had so many compliments. Also, I sent a Tracy a picture from pinterest of a general design I was looking for and my planner showed me what I thought was the same exact picture, but it turned out to be our wedding cake Tracy had made! It was identical and we were completely blown away. Everything was delicious and I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Whipped Cakes and Confections was the best choice for us on our wedding day. Tracy is so passionate with the desserts and it shows. Not only does she transform desserts into beautiful pieces of art, but the taste is out of this world! We chose to go with a variety of desserts and our guests loved every part of it. It was a great choice and affordable. We wanted simplicity and rustic and Tracy totally delivered.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Whipped Cakes and Confections 8
    Whipped Cakes and Confections 9
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/15/2018

BEST experience EVER

EVERYTHING about my experience with Tracy from Whipped Cakes was truly exceptional! From the cake tasting, where she will customize flavors & design, to executing exactly what we envisioned! I can't even count how many compliments I received on the taste, because there were that many! It was such a pleasure working with her that I had her do my sons smash & birthday cake! Highly, highly, recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience, Tracy is so talented!!

Tracy was amazing!! She made the cake of my dreams, and every detail was exactly how I imagined. She was so easy to work with and made great recommendations based on my ideas and Pinterest board. All the flavors tasted amazing, it was so hard to choose but we ended up going with carrot cake and almond with raspberry. All of our guests raved about the taste, and Tracy helped us decide on the perfect number of tiers so we were not left with a ton of leftovers. I would definitely recommend working with Tracy!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Tracy was absolutely awesome to work with!! She met with us at a coffee shop and brought all of her available options for us to taste. Everything was so yummy we had a little trouble narrowing down and agreeing on what we wanted. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and turned out to be everything that I hoped it to be. We had so many compliments about the cake from our wedding guests!! I would definitely recommend Tracy for any occasion, she’s the best!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Whipped Cakes and Confections 10
    Whipped Cakes and Confections 11

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Tracy has the best cakes!! We had 170 guests and wanted to have cupcakes. Tracy made a cookies & cream chocolate cupcake, strawberry lemonade cupcake, and an Italian
    rum cupcake. We also had a 2 tier cutting cake and a grooms cake that was "Sandlot" themed. They were all delicious and she personally set them up in such a beautiful way. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. Thank you Tracy!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

We could not be happier with our wedding cake from Tracy! The hardest part when choosing our wedding cake was narrowing down the cake flavors since they were all SO good. We decided on almond cake with raspberry buttercream in addition to dark chocolate with chocolate ganache. Our guests are still telling us how good the cake was! We loved knowing that the same person we met with to design the cake would be the same person to make wedding cake. Tracy was very responsive and professional and make everything so easy. We can only hope that we get to order another cake from Tracy again in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

When choosing a baker for our wedding, we met with two in the same day and hands down, easy decision, Tracy blew the other baker (a very popular and successful one) out of the water. Her sweets are SO delicious, perfect texture, flavor, moisture, everything. She was so kind and easy to work with, attentive (even with two little ones wow!!), and she truly went above and beyond for us. She made our cake bigger than we expected and she did not have to do that. What fantastic service. She also helped me pick out the perfect cupcake flavors to go with our cake, those were yummy!!! When I saw the cake on our wedding day, I was so happy. It was beautiful!!! It was perfection - just what I had asked for. People have complimented the cake several times since our special day... I can't wait to order my anniversary cake! If you're looking for a baker for your wedding day, look no further. Tracy is very reasonably priced and she delivered excellent service and product. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/27/2017

cheryl · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW is all I can say everyone from my wedding is still talking about the amazing Oreo truffle cake pops and the delicious cake and cupcakes. The hardest part was narrowing down the flavors because you will want them all.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Tracy was absolutely amazing to work with. She was recommended to us by a friend and we were so happy with how everything turned out. Tracy made us a 3-tier wedding cake and assorted desserts for a dessert bar (including cookies, rice krispies, brownies and apple tarts). Along with the baked goods Tracy also came to our venue, set up a beautiful dessert table, and came back to take everything down at the end of the night. She took care of everything that day we had nothing to worry about. In addition she made a special dessert box for an individual guest with dietary restrictions (which our guest was extremely grateful for). Also, we received so many compliments on the dessert variety and how delicious everything was. We ended up using the desserts as our favors too. Tracy was very responsive to our emails and was extremely helpful and provided her honest opinion to help make our vision come true. We highly recommend working with Tracy.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Nicki · Married on 10/15/2017

Whipped Cakes and confections was a delight to work with. When we originally had our tasting with Tracy, I knew the only problem we would have would be picking our cake flavors, as they were all so delicious. In the end, Tracy let us pick three flavors since we couldn’t decide and all of them were amazing. Our wedding cake was a thing of beauty. After a last minute change, Tracy was able to reimagine what my cake would look like and it was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I didn’t want to cut it because it was so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Tracy to any bride looking for a delicious and perfect wedding cake.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Whipped is a perfect place to get your wedding cake!! Tracey is so talented and affordable! She is awesome at what she does and is very crafty! She listens to your ideas and brings them to life! I enjoyed my wedding cake and cupcakes it was beyond perfect! The wedding guest didn't leave anything behind! Thank you so much Tracey!!
    Everything was delish! xoxo Ashley

Sent on 12/08/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/07/2017

Tracy was the most responsive vendor I worked with and made the planning process easy and fun. She responded to most emails immediately, had great suggestions for flavors and design, and was very flexible to work with my ideas and budget. She came up with a strawberry shortcake inspired cake flavor for us that was called "the best cake I've ever had" at our wedding. We actually didn't have any cake leftover because many guests went back for seconds. We also had apple pie cupcakes that were the most delicious cupcake I've ever tasted. Everything turned out more beautiful and delicious than I could have imagined. I will definitely use Tracy again for cakes/cupcakes. She's the best!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Serwa · Married on 09/02/2017

It was a pleasure working with Tracy. Our wedding cake was truly perfect and exactly what we had hoped for. During the planning process. Tracy was always responsive to our questions and had great recommendations when trying to determine the flavor of our cake. I would highly recommend working with Tracy.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Brandi · Married on 08/05/2017

From day one when I contacted Tracy it amazing! She is so easy to talk to and has a big heart! I wanted the traditional teir wedding cake but my budget told me I had to get cup cakes. After speaking to Tracy I received an email a few days later asking me if I wanted a teir cake instead of cup cakes. I explained to her that I would love one but could not afford it. Tracy worked with me on a cake and I was able to have a four teir wedding cake within my budget! The cake was not only gorgeous but I had so many compliments on how great the cake tasted! Even my venue owner said it was the best wedding cake she had ever had! When Tracy gave birth to her newest arrive only weeks before my wedding I got a little worried that she wouldn't have time for my cake but she quickly reassured me she would and she even took time to dye a piece of wood turquoise to set my cake on! If your looking for a baker she is your girl! My wedding cake looked 1000x better than I could have ever amagined a cake looking!
    * my cake was 4 teirs, each teir was strawberry cake with a layer of her cream cheese icing in the middle and her buttercream icing on the outside! *
    I ate 2 pieces at my own wedding and I brought home the top teir which didn't even make it into my freezer, I had wedding cake for dinner the next two nights! It was so good I didn't want to wait a year to eat it again!
    We will be ordering a small cake from Tracy for our one year anniversary!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Patrick · Married on 05/12/2017

Delicious! Tracy does wonderful work. Tracy met us at a local coffee shop and presented all of her available options and discussed perfect mixings of cake, fillings, and icings. Everything was so tasty I (groom) overindulged and ate all of the samples. The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious and Tracy had no problem working with both the bride and the florist on custom, handmade decorations. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Gabriella · Married on 03/25/2017

I can’t stress enough how HIGHLY I recommend Whipped! From the get-go, Tracy (the owner) was so responsive and informative when addressing my many questions. I’m a perfectionist, so I was very excited when I found her Instagram (seriously, look at her Instagram) to find gorgeous cakes, not a single imperfection in sight. Tracy takes a lot of pride in and really enjoys what she does, and rightfully so because after we met with her for a cake tasting, it was clear that her cakes are just as delicious as they are beautiful!

The tasting was so fun! She provided an elaborate spread of cakes in various flavors, and many fillings and icings to choose from. There was enough for us to mix and match any combination of cakes, fillings and icings. This is not the norm... at all of the other tastings that we went to with other vendors, they gave us tiny slices of cake for us to split, and we didn’t get to choose the combinations of cakes, fillings and icings. Not with Tracy! You’ll probably run out of ideas before you run out of cake, that’s how generous the portions are!

Tracy operates out of her home, so the tasting is held at a local coffee shop, (which is why her cakes are SO MUCH MORE affordable than the competition… she’s not trying to cover the cost of rent on a cake shop). Her cakes rival all of the expensive cakes that we tried, but are a fraction of the price.

She only books one wedding per weekend, so she can be super flexible and work around your timeline. She delivered the cake right on schedule and decorated it just the way that we had discussed! Our wedding guests could not stop raving to us how moist, light, and flavorful our wedding cake was! People STILL bring up how amazing our cake was! We will definitely go back to her for our future cake needs!

Tracy was so dependable, that we knew that we were in good hands with her. I was stressed about many things, but she made sure that cake was not one of them. If you book her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2017

I'm so happy we went with Whipped Cakes and Confections! We tried other local bakers but their cakes didn't compare to the quality of Tracy's. Not to mention Tracy is so friendly, accommodating, and professional. We had a 4 tier cake with three different flavors (including Guinness!). The cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. We would highly recommend Tracy- she is absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

Tracy was wonderful, her cakes are beautiful and delicious, and her prices can't be beat!!
    We ordered a two tier cake and 5 dozen cupcakes for our November wedding. The flavors of everything were absolutely delicious, my guests ranted and raved about the cupcakes for weeks! I love that Tracy gives the option of a one year anniversary cake, we're excited to eat that come year one!
    The cake was exactly what I wanted. I sent her a picture of what I had in mind and she was able to recreate it. The cake was delivered on time and her set-up was absolutely gorgeous!
    You will not regret choosing Whipped!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Maura · Married on 09/16/2016

Tracy was fantastic! Such a pleasure to work with. Her quiet confident style put us at ease right from the cake tasting as we sampled her phenomenal cake options. Never pushy, but always open to helping us pair the right blend of cakes, fillings and icings. We walked out of the meeting feeling more than confident that she would do a great job of creating our wedding cake and boy did she deliver! She surpassed our wildest expectations and made us feel like our special day was special to her! The cake looked just like what we requested, if not better and our guests are still raving about how great it tasted!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Diana · Married on 09/04/2016

Tracy was amazing, so easy to work with and so creative!! Our wedding and grooms cake both looked tremendous and tasted delicious! We cant wait to use Tracy again for other occasions, the cake and icing was so tasty, i dream about it. My husband and I recommend Tracy to everyone, she helped make our wedding extra special. Thank you for everything Tracy, you're the best!! <3

Sent on 01/05/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/10/2016

Tracy is such an amazing and talented person! She was very flexible with our first meeting and taste test as it was planned for around Christmas time. She was so accommodating as well with my adding a fourth person to our taste test trial a few hours before the meeting. Her cakes are absolutely delicious so it was hard for us to pick which flavors we wanted. We went with Strawberry, Almond, and Confetti. The taste test was such a fun experience sampling the different cake flavors with different fillings and icings. Tracy even had a treat for us to take home. Our wedding cake was exactly what we had envisioned and for a great price. Sadly, there was none left over! Everyone raved about it and they sure did not let a single piece go to waste. Lucky for us, our grooms cake was untouched so we ended up with some extra for after the wedding :) Tracy also went above and beyond for us in trying to find the perfect cake base. My husband was set on making our own but it wasn't panning out. The day before the wedding Tracy found exactly what he was trying to make and made sure we had our full vision come to life. Tracy, you are purely amazing. Thank you so much and we will be using you for many other celebrations in the future!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Whipped Cakes as your Vendor for Cakes/Cupcakes! Not only were the cake and cupcakes amazing, but Tracy the owner was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was so stressed out with my wedding and the one thing I can say I was not stressed about was the Cake and Cupcakes. For one, the process with Tracy was so easy and I was confident that she was going to deliver exactly as we had discussed during our tasting (which she did). When I initially went in for the tasting I had some ideas on what I wanted but had a hard time expressing it. It was almost like Tracy pulled my thoughts out of my head and made them come to life. The week leading up to my wedding Tracy followed up with me to make sure she had everything she needed and even through some additional ideas out to make the Cake and Cupcakes better (added anchor white chocolate, stained our beach chair toppers the same color as our wooden crates ,etc.)Even my Day of Wedding coordinator commented on how great Tracy was to work with. She is reliable and delivers above and beyond. So don't think twice, go with Whipped Cakes and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

Whipped Cakes did my wedding cake topper + cupcake tower. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY and all of our guests loved it - they were talking about it even after the wedding. Tracy was amazing to work with, she offered a lot of helpful insight and was overall the master behind my beautiful cake! The cake was extremely delicious and she had an extra cake saved for us to take home for our one year anniversary. The overall experience was amazing, and not many people do the cupcake tower these days, so it turned out exactly as i wanted it to thanks to Tracy. Whipped Cakes also did my brothers wedding cake and they couldn't have been happier! I will be using Whipped Cakes & Confections for all occasions now! :)

Sent on 12/05/2015