Welsh Entertainment Reviews

2 | Apopka, FL

2 Reviews for Welsh Entertainment

• motresa

Teresa · Married on 11/22/2008

I couldn't have asked for anything more....Welsh Entertainment was excellent. He hosted my brother's wedding three year ago and I was so impressed with his professionalism I knew we wanted to use them. When we started planning our wedding and reception we wanted quality and the professionalism Welsh Entertainment delivers. Thank goodness he was available. This was the biggest day of our life and we absolutely were delighted with his expertise and showmanship. I would and do tell everyone I have the best DJ for what event they are planning. He helped me stay calm and I let him take over and he delivered an incredible party, and everyone had a great time. Thank you for making our day first-class and a day we will never forget.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Layla · Married on 12/08/2007

Paul was extremely accommodating with my very high demands on what I was expecting for my wedding day. I interviewed four other entertainment companies that were recommended and felt all were lacking in experience and quality for what I expected at my wedding. Welsh Entertainment provided exactly what I wanted. The quartet at my ceremony was perfect with their performance, and we chose to have a DJ at the reception which I felt was the best choice as my guests raved at Paul’s performance. A grade of excellent doesn’t come easy from me but Welsh entertainment certainly earned it. I highly recommend them and plan to use them again for future events.

Sent on 01/15/2008