Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Jonnie Morgan

Hello!

My name is Jonnie Morgan, I am a singer-songwriter/guitarist in the Orlando, FL area. I also lead a 5-piece alternative band based out of Central Florida (Jonnie Morgan Band). Whether you're looking for a solo guitarist for your ceremony/cocktail hour, an evening with friends or party band to liven up your next big event, I am here to accommodate any occasion. I have played everything from private parties, cocktail hours, conventions, baby showers, corporate events and weddings to name a few. I cater to each clients individual needs to make sure they are completely satisfied. Please contact me with any questions, I would love to be a part of your next big event!

Follow Jonnie Morgan on

Jonnie Morgan 4
Jonnie Morgan 5
Jonnie Morgan 6

Megan Demmert · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional and so talented!

Jonnie performed at our wedding and was absolutely amazing. He was so quick to respond to all of my communication and our guests loved him. I am SO happy we found him and I couldn't have envisioned a more talented, professional entertainer for our special day.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

Our original wedding date was 9.9.17. Also, the weekend of Hurricane Irma and our Leu Gardens wedding had to move to 9.7.17 while the entire state was preparing to become a disaster zone. Jonnie Morgan went above and beyond to make our special day happen! He has a special place in our hearts and we even chose one of his original songs as our wedding song <3 When we began calling all the vendors to reschedule the wedding he was a priority vendor we needed to be on board before we moved the date. He bent over backwards to make our originally brunch wedding that became a dinner wedding happen. If you hire Jonnie Morgan he will be there for you through anything even a Hurricane.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Jonnie Morgan 7
    Jonnie Morgan 8
    Jonnie Morgan 9
    Jonnie Morgan 10
    Jonnie Morgan 11
    Jonnie Morgan 12

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

Jonnie is super easy to work with, always responsive and had great ideas. Everyone at my wedding loves his music and many asked about using him for their own events. Plus he is a super nice guy!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Award

Jonnie Morgan FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Trio, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System