Well Spun Weddings Reviews

145 Reviews for Well Spun Weddings

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 07/27/2019

Very professional

I loved working with them! They were so helpful with ideas and went with the flow of our day perfectly. We cannot wait to see the finished video but I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They videographer we had was awesome!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding June 2019

We loved working with Well Spun as our wedding videographer and highly recommend! The team was all super responsive and friendly from the start. We are absolutely obsessed with our wedding highlight film as are our family and friends!! The quotes I got from some other videography companies at the beginning of our search were actually insane. Well Spun was not only affordable but very professional. They were also unobtrusive for videographers at the wedding. I forgot they were there! The only thing is that you don’t meet your actual videographer beforehand but we had absolutely no issues and Abe and Zack who we worked with were great.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

We loved working with Well Spun weddings, working with them was so easy and our videographer on our wedding day was great. We love having the highlight film and have watched it multiple times, can't wait to see the rest of the footage!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jaclynn · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing cendor

I picked well spy as a last minute vendor. I was so torn about videography so I just decided to do it. Well spun was middle of the rode when it came to pricing but top of the line when it came to quality. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Tetyana · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Well Spun have been a pleasure to work with for our wedding. Full disclosure, my husband and I hate wedding videos. We find them cheesy, corny, and generally over the top. We had a very hard time choosing a videographer because we had a very specific style in mind. When we found Well Spun, we both agreed we had to have them. Now that our wedding day is over and we have received our videos, I can say we are so happy we chose Well Spun. In the months leading up to the wedding, the whole team was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Our videographer on the day was Aksel, who was great. He showed up on time, worked well with our other vendors, and somehow managed to capture all the major moments without ever being in the way (we laugh because we honestly forgot he was there). After the wedding we filled out our editing form. I also spoke with Jen regarding our specific vision and she was very responsive and listened to what we wanted. When we got our highlight video we were thrilled! It can be really hard to create a video that captures the love and emotion of the day without being corny, and Well Spun nailed it! A few weeks later we got our full video and it was also amazing. We now have an awesome video to remember our day with and we could not be happier. We highly recommend hiring Well Spun!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Susan Yun · Married on 03/30/2019

Great staff and memorable, sweet video

Really nice staff - made the video really fun, interesting throughout with highlights that captured great moments during the event. The coordinators were great to send reminders - especially in the busyness of everything (wedding planning and post). Good email etiquette and customer service!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Kat

Kat Fleming · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding video was perfect!

Well Spun produced exactly the type of wedding video I was looking for. The highlight video especially was something that I pictured for a long time leading up to my wedding, and Well Spun took my vision to life. The video editors are very talented, and now I have the best memories of my special day captured forever!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommend!

I’m a TV producer and the videographer was the most difficult vendor for me to choose. I find a lot of wedding videos to be formulaic and cheesy, and was looking for something different without really knowing what I was looking for. I also didn’t want to spend a lot! I loved the vibe and length of the Wellspun highlight videos I saw and they worked within our budget. We couldn’t have been happier with the whole process. We chose one camera (and the extra stationary for the ceremony) and our shooter was an absolute ninja! I don’t remember seeing him at all, and he got every shot. Our highlight film captured the night perfectly and Jen was incredibly helpful and accommodating with the few notes we had. Everything happened in the time frame they promised. Thank you Wellspun!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Brundage · Married on 11/22/2018

Amazing video!

We decided at the last minute to have a videographer at our wedding. Wellspun was very patient, flexible, and informative as we debated through different packages. The wedding video came within the timeline they gave us and it was AMAZING! We were blown away by how perfect it was. Jen did an amazing job at truly capturing the atmosphere and personality of our day. One thing I had noticed in videos from some other companies was that the dancing did not sync to the music, making it look awkward. Jen's attention to detail through the video really shone through - she synced our dancing perfectly to the music, making me look like a better dancer than I am! We are so happy that we have the video to relive our day.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Taylor Brennan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience, thank you WellSpun!

We had a great experience with WellSpun. They were responsive, easy to work with, and the end product was more than I could have hoped for. Day of they worked in the background, mostly unnoticed to myself and my guests. During wedding planning, I thought a video was a nice to have not need to have. After working with WellSpun, I'd say video is a must have!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Joon Chung · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly Recommend!

My wife and I knew that we wanted a videographer from our initial planning stages of our wedding to capture the intimate moments of our ceremony and reception. To be completely honest, photography was always our priority. After much debate, we decided to choose Well Spun Weddings because we knew there would be moments that pictures just wouldn't do justice. We just received our highlight film, which by the way was a month earlier than expected, and it brought tears to our eyes. Beyond the synchronization of our choice of music to the video, they truly captured our ceremony and reception with voice overs that matched the atmosphere of what we experienced in the moment. We will forever watch our video and are eagerly awaiting our full documentary film. We worked with Jamie for coordination and Kent was our primary videographer the day of. We owe so much gratitude to them for seamlessly capturing our special day!

Bottom line, we would highly recommend Well Spun Weddings to anyone looking for a company who will capture your special moment.

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 10/06/2018

We absolutely loved working with Well Spun Weddings!

We spent a lot of time going through wedding video websites and once we found Well Spun; that was it. We knew we had to use them. There was something about the way they edited moments together from everyone’s big day that made me cry (literally almost every time and I obviously didn’t even know these couples haha). Very quiet, intimate moments they captured, very big, goofy & fun moments. They got the feel of the whole day as I imagined I wanted to remember our big day. PLUS, they have a vintage filter option you can add which makes your wedding video look totally vintage and old school and that was just the coolest thing to us. So of course, we chose them. Coordinating everything prior to the wedding was very easy, nothing complicated. They responded to our emails right away and we were always on the same page with them throughout the process. We never felt in the dark. We had the pleasure of working with Aubrey and Zack. They showed up on time & ready to go and got right to it. Most of the time, we barely knew they were there but in the moments we did, we were all laughing and bonding and having so much fun and that’s what it’s all about. They were relaxed, so we were relaxed and I know that’ll show through in our video. It was quite cold on our wedding day and we weren’t thinking about it much because we were having such a blast with them and our photographers. It was just a really solid group of people altogether. Aubrey was scheduled to show up an hour early to capture my getting ready footage and Zack was scheduled to stay an hour later to capture our cake cutting and we wanted our final shot of our video to be us together by the fire pit. When you, whoever is reading this, gets married, you’ll realize that “you’ll be running around all day long talking to people constantly” is so true- we got caught up and didn’t realize that Zack’s time was over for the night and we still hadn’t gotten our fire pit shot. When we realized this, feeling terrible about it lol, we ran over, found him and he was just totally cool and said “yeah, let’s do it!” He spent several minutes out of his time that had already been technically over for our day to make sure we got the perfect ending shots to our video. It was very deeply appreciated, especially after him being there for as long of a day as it was. If you want easy breezy communication, really awesome people to work with, a beautiful video as I know ours will be, we highly recommend Well Spun Weddings. We can’t wait to receive our footage and relive the day all over again. ❤

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ali · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved working with Well Spun. They went out of their way to honor our request to have things expedited so that my husband's ailing grandmother could see the video. The videographer on the day of was kind and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent and Talented!

Working with Well Spun was amazing! They were so responsive, and very sensitive to our needs. The videographer at our wedding was friendly and professional and very talented. We loved working with him, and with the whole team at Well Spun. Cannot recommended them enough!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Shannon M Mcnally · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing vendor

Well Spun is an amazing vendor! They are so professional and easy to work with. They were very organized and thorough during the planning. Our wedding highlight film looks like Hollywood!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Gil · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Video Magic!

Well Spun was fantastic from the beginning. They were a huge help in helping to plan the day-of-schedule. The videographers the day of the wedding were incredibly friendly and professional! The follow up to make the video was timely and creative. And the final product absolutely WOW'd us and all our family & friends. On top of everything their pricing is very competitive and they were so great to work with. I'd highly recommend Well Spun Weddings

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jennifer A. · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Wedding Investment

The best decision ever was hiring WellSpun to document our wedding. We will not be able to relive our wedding over and over again. They are professional, calming, creative, talented, respectful & most importantly, easy to work with. We experienced no stress at all from WellSpun - which is a huge plus. Our videographer, Kent, documented all 13 hours of our wedding day and captured so many fun details that we will now never forget. Jen and Jaime and their entire team were so easy to work with, kind, and professional throughout the entire process. We experienced no stress from them as a vendor. They gave us a huge sense that they would take care of us and make all of our dreams come true in video form. We give them 100 stars and highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Katie · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing videos.

We really liked working with Well Spun Weddings. We were not originally planning on a wedding video, so we picked a pretty basic package. Even with a basic package our video far exceeded our expectations! Everyone we talked to at Well Spun Weddings was very kind and responded quickly to any questions and concerns. We loved our videographer on the day and he was very subtle. We would recommend Well Spun Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bridget Lowe · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing Videography Company

We highly recommend Well Spun Weddings as a videography company! Not only did they produce an amazing wedding video and highlight tape, but the were so helpful and responsive in trying to help us save as many still shot pictures as possible when our photographer (from a separate company) did not back up their work and lost the majority of our wedding day pictures. Well Spun went out of their way to help us re-capture our day by going through the video footage, and we appreciate their help SO much. They really are an EXCELLENT company to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Joann · Married on 07/07/2018

Such a wonderful company to work with

If you're still deciding on a videographer, check out Well Spun! They were so easy to work with. They are very responsive to emails. Their packages are very affordable, especially for the quality of work you receive. We loved our highlight video. It exceeded our expectations. Well Spun was also really flexible and we felt they really listened to us and what we wanted out of our footage. We were really stressed during our wedding. After watching our highlight video, we were able to remember our wedding fondly. They really captured our love for each other and how much love and support we had from our family and friends. I would recommend Well Spun to anyone looking for an affordable, talented, and just overall wonderful videographer.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

WellSpun weddings are true artists and are so incredibly talented at what they do!!! The videographers we had on our day did a fantastic job not only working well with our photographers, coming up with great ideas/shots, but also respected our time and and let us share our moments together without interrupting. The final product was everything we wanted and more. You will not go wrong in choosing them to capture your big day!! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Wellspun was fantastic. Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2018

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. Well Spun weddings was super easy to work with and they captured our wedding day perfectly :)

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • I

Isaac · Married on 05/11/2018

We love the video they shot and it was beautifully edited.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tara · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I were not in agreement on if we should have a videographer. I was wrong for saying no initially! Well Spun Weddings was such a great experience and we would definitely recommend them (they were recommended to us by our photographer). I didn’t realize how special it is to have the day on film—it goes by in a blur and I am very grateful that Well Spun captured it all. We worked with Abby and Jamie initially and they made sure that all details were covered. Nick and Zack were our videographers on the day. They were everywhere but we didn’t notice them at all! They worked great with our photographer and didn’t miss a beat.

Jen was great to work with after the wedding. We got our 3-minute film back very quickly and it came out amazing! We would highly recommend them. They are affordable and the quality is awesome.

--Tara and Steve H.