Weddings to Remember Reviews

10 | Longwood, FL

10 Reviews for Weddings to Remember

Sharyn · Married on 06/27/2015

She was amazing !!! rev. Ursula did a fabulous job with my ceremony . If you are getting married in or around Savannah she will do an amazing job . Even with our last minute change of plans due to rain .

Julie · Married on 06/04/2015

Rev. Ursula is fantastic! She is well spoken and delivers exactly what you want. The website gave us all the options and we chose what we wanted said and when. We got to meet Rev. Ursula once before the wedding and I knew right away that she was going to be great for us. Nothing complicated and she gave us a lovely packet that I will cherish.

hannah · Married on 05/03/2015

Reverend Ursula is AMAZING!! She is so kind and genuine. Her prices are very fair for how much she really does! Each ceremony is customized and she is very open to any idea you may have. I wanted Plato's theory of soul mates read during the ceremony, and she did such an amazing job incorporating it as well as reading it. Her voice and manner are beautiful and she is an incredible soul herself. I was so thankful I found her and highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Reverend Ursula for making our ceremony everything we wanted!

Kaley · Married on 12/31/2014

We are so thankful Rev. Ursula was a part of our special elopement on NYE 2014. A month before signing a huge wedding contract for $27k, we decided to elope. Rev. Ursula accommodated to our needs & was very pleasant to work with.

Steve · Married on 04/26/2014

Reverend Ursula was very helpful in the planning for our wedding ceremony. The rehearsal she guided us through really made the wedding day run so smoothly. We highly recommend her for anyone, but especially those looking for a personalized and spiritual, non-denominational ceremony. Couldn't have been better!

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

Rev. Ursula was absolutely wonderful! We had extraordinary circumstances on our special day, and Rev. Ursula couldn't have been more flexible & understanding. We only met her once to discuss our wishes for our ceremony and it turned out perfect! I must also say that while all the officiants I researched were way overpriced, Rev. Ursula was reasonable & affordable.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Weddings to Remember's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure to be of Service to you Meliisa and Nathaniel! I wish you both much happiness and Sunshine in the years ahead! Blessings, Reverend Ursula C Guenzel www.SavannahWeddingMinistries.com

A superior service, Ursula made our day so very special .

Arnie · Married on 07/20/2013

Rev.Ursula Guenzel was so sweet and so professional to work with. She delivered such a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. She was quick to respond to my inquiry and very helpful in making arrangements for our wedding on St.simons Island. Her responsiveness was quick and all of his help was so much appreciated. We are so glad we chose her to marry us. She is an amazing officiant and if we ever renew our vows we would choose her again!Thanks again Rev. Guenzel!!

Absolutely wonderful officiant. So blessed to have found someone so flexible and easy to work with. Our ceremony was beautiful.

• Yuly

Yulanda · Married on 12/17/2011

The Officiant was on time, very pleasant and just as sweet as can be. We love all the selections that was offered. Thanks for a wonderful job on our special day.