Weddings By Wade Reviews

4 | Lees Summit, MO

4 Reviews for Weddings By Wade

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2009

I cannot say enough good things about Wade Hannah! He was quick to respond to my initial phone call and email. He was willing to meet with my fiance and I prior to the wedding for no other reason than that we wanted to meet him face to face. He provided some sample ceremonies but did not act the least bit offended when I provided him with a ceremony I had found online that I really liked. He accomodated my requests absolutely and it made my ceremony perfect. He came to the rehearsal and directed us - and my group definitely needed direction! He arrived on time and dressed appropriately in suit and tie for the ceremony. He did not think I was crazy when I emphasized more than once how important it was to me that our last name was pronounced correctly (it's a difficult one) - and he did it just right. He is way underpriced for the excellent service that he provided - I would have paid double for the piece of mind he brought regarding the ceremony part. If you have questions regarding my experience with Wade Hannah please contact me throught wedding wire!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2008

Wade Hannah provided us a wonderful wedding ceremony exactly how we envisioned it. He listened to us in great detail and provided helpful suggestions when needed. We were planning our wedding from Atlanta at the time, and he met with us once while we were back in the state of Missouri on short notice, and we had a lot email correspondence. He also came in town before the Rehearsal Dinner to walk everyone in the wedding through, not once, but twice (a month after the newest member of his family was born!). He mingled with our guests and everyone had very pleasant things to say about him thereafter. We would highly recommend Wade to anyone in search of an officiant for a non-denomination wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Weddings By Wade's reply:

Hey Guys-- I really appreciate the awesome review. It means a lot to me to get your kind words. I had a great time hanging out with your family and friends. I wish all the best for you guys and please let me know if you need anything else. Wade

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2008

Wade Hannah did an awesome job officiating our wedding! We had a delay with the ceremony due to another vendor that was contracted to do the ceremony music and Wade really pulled through for us. He kept all members of the wedding party and guests updated in a fun but very professional manner. During the actual ceremony he was fantastic! He helped us design our ceremony exactly like we wanted and then made sure we got exactly that. I would highly recommend his services. He has a great and welcoming personality!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Katelyn · Married on 03/21/2009

Wade was great. I was very particular as to what I wanted...in fact I wrote the entire nondenominational service myself (and due to my procrastination, didn't get the whole written service to him until 2 days before the wedding.) But Wade didn't fret at all, and performed a beautiful service. I would definitely recommend Wade!

Sent on 01/21/2010