Kansas City, MO 64118 Map · Phone number

About Best Gifts Wedding Officiant

Hi! My name is Amanda Carlson and I am ordained with the ULC specifically to perform weddings. I am a non-denominational christian and will always respect your choice or preference of ceremony.ULC is non-denominational and ULC supports a full spectrum interfaith ministry.I would love to chat with you about helping me build my porfolio as I am new to the wedding circut. I will be offering discounts to my first customers and will make sure we have a ceremony to suit your needs. 18162632725 :)

AmandaOfficiant
AmandaOfficiant
Amanda20Our20Officiant1

1 Reviews for Best Gifts Wedding Officiant

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

Amanda did a great job at our wedding. We were so glad to find an officiant with last minute notice, and in our budget as well! We were so glad to not have to do premarital counseling and she did a great job at the ceremony. I wrote our ceremony and she was flexible and did everything we wanted. Recommend, for sure!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Best Gifts Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist