About Simple to Elegant Weddings

Personalized Weddings for Kansas City and the surrounding region in Missouri and Kansas

You may be planning a quick home wedding, something small in a local park, or be dreaming of a large wedding at a local hall or venue. You and your fiance' may prefer a more traditional religious ceremony, a ceremony that combines elements of more than one tradition, or one that is completely secular. We have the skills, creativity, flexibility and desire to help you make it personal, and our fees are very reasonable.

In that Rev. Tim has been officiating weddings since his ordination in 1980, he has made the decision to retire from officiating weddings at the end of 2018. Not to worry, Rev. Tim has for several years been referring to a number of hand-selected and experienced ordained clergy when he has been booked. You can find their bios at www.simple2elegantweddings.com as well as reviews here within WeddingWire.  They will continue to respond to referrals, meet with couples and officiate weddings within the Kansas City area for years to come.

Residing in Omaha, Nebraska, Rev. Melissa is an Ordained Minister and Board Certified Chaplain with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), with a Master of Divinity degree from St. Paul School of Theology in Kansas City.  After working as a Chaplain for two large Kansas City hospitals, Rev. Melissa relocated to Omaha, Nebraska, where she is the Manager of Spiritual Care in a large hospital. Rev. Melissa enjoys officiating weddings in the Omaha area.

Therefore, there is no need for you to spend any more time or energy looking elsewhere for a wedding officiant who will work closely with you to create the personal ceremony of your dreams.

Simple To Elegant Weddings is an Open and Affirming Wedding Officiant Company.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Non-religious (2)
Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)

Gabe Combs officiated our wedding and we truly couldn't have found someone who better fit our style! From the moment we met him, Gabe was personable, funny, kind and professional. He asked many questions to get to know us and gave us so many options to customize the ceremony! Our bridal party and family loved him, he made the rehearsal a breeze! The ceremony was to the point but perfectly paced. I'm so grateful for Gabe making it the ceremony of our dreams!

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal

My husband and I decided on hiring Rev. Mark Willis to officiate our wedding. We were so pleased with our decision. We set up several meetings before our big day as well as exchanged numerous emails with him and he always responded right away. The first time we met with him, we knew he would be a perfect fit for us! Any questions we had he always had an answer for us. I didn't hire a wedding coordinator, so Mark ran the show for the rehearsal and day of wedding ceremony. He knew exactly what we wanted and executed with such ease. We received several compliments from guests at our wedding on how much they enjoyed Mark and the words he spoke. He truly made our day so very special! I absolutely recommend hiring Rev. Mark Willis!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews

Languages
English
9 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev Tim and his wife were a pleasure to work with. It was a beautiful service, and Tim kept everything well organized even though there was a delay with the musician. I would be more than happy to work with them again!

As a wedding photographer when it came time for me to get married I knew exactly what I wanted (and didn't) in a lot of respects, but I had no clue when it came to the ceremony. My husband and I met with several officiants and hit it off with Tim right off the bat. He had so much to offer in terms of ideas and options for the flow, tone and readings at the ceremony. Tim has done A LOT of weddings, so he has seen it all, but more importantly, he really picked up on what our style was, what the vision of our day was emerging to be and made relevant suggestions. Tim also has the ability to be professional, while also making your guests laugh and choke up a bit too. I recommend Tim to my brides who are looking for an officiant.

Kansas City Northland, Kansas City, MO 64119   See On Map
816-304-3029 (phone)
7am - 9pm
Simple to Elegant Weddings is a wedding Officiant Provider from Kansas City, Missouri. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greater Kansas City, Easterm Kansas, and Western Missouri. Simple to Elegant Weddings is a professional wedding Officiant Company that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 33 years. We specialize in unique and creative weddings designed for each couple.