Shelmire Ministries

Kansas City, KS View map Visit website
$760 Typical Price

$760 Typical Price

Shelmire Ministries is a wedding officiating service based out of Kansas City, Kansas. This company can perform vow renewals and civil ceremonies alongside religious and non-religious services. We are willing to work with all people and help them make their dream come true. To-be-weds are invited to write their own vows, to make the ceremony extra meaningful.

Shelmire Ministries offer premarital counseling to help each couple prepare for this new stage in their lives together. We utilize an electronic assessment taken by both individuals getting married. We also offer it to those who have also been married. After the assessment is returned we will have at least 4 (1) hour sessions to discuss the results. This allows the couples to have those special conversations which can be facilitated by a third person and give them the freedom to discuss how they truly feel unhibited.

Photography is also offered. Prior to wedding, during the wedding and during the reception. Packages are available for set shots, as well as individual pricing per picture. This will be determined by the couple and photographer.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$760

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$35

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Catholic
Episcopalian
Lutheran
Methodist
Mormon
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

KS
MO

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rowena M. Married on 08/20/2022

Relatable and resourceful

We loved having her! She helped us through some tough times and performed our ceremony beautifully 💕
    She feels like family now . Thank you again and we will be referring you to everyone else.

Shelmire Ministries's reply:

Thank you Rowena and Darius, it was my pleasure to serve you. Look forward to continuing our relationship.
    Shelby P. Married on 08/13/2022

Wedding experience was great

Sweet lady and very funny we had a great time I will always recommend her to anyone
    Aryanna G. Married on 06/12/2021

Aryanna and Deon’s wedding

Miss Cheryl was awesome!! She married me and my husband on august 6th and I wouldn’t change a thing she was patient with us throug h our nervousness and even laughed with us she was awesome 10/10 recommend!!!!

Shelmire Ministries's reply:

Thank you Aryanna for your review. I was honored to have served you and am pleased we did a good job. Please keep in touch and I will with you as well.
    Rev. Cheryl Shelmire

Cheryl Shelmire
Cheryl Shelmire
Pastor and wedding officiant

Hi I'm Rev. Cheryl Shelmire

I began this ministry in 2016 when I found many couples were not churched and yet they had the desire to be married by clergy.

I felt it my calling to help and meet couples where they were. My goal is to help you have the most memorable day of your life with as little stress as possible.

We have performed as of 2022 over 160 weddings and counting.

Where ever the couple wants their wedding, we are willing to travel. I do not have a permanent location so "Have wheels will travel", My preferred areas are within the Kansas City Metropolitan area both Kansas and Missouri up to 100 mile radius, but let's talk if you are a little bit outside that range.

Look forward to working with you.

Leon Shelmire Jr
Leon Shelmire Jr
Photographer

My wife and I have been working together in the ministry since 2016. I have photographed over 150 weddings along.

I am currently branching out to assist additional families in capturing their special day and other occasions.

I look forward to working with you real soon.

1106 Quindaro Blvd Kansas City, KS, 66104
9136201192

Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm Sat & Sun - Noon - 7pm
Location of (Shelmire Ministries)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding