Simple to Elegant Weddings Reviews

379 Reviews for Simple to Elegant Weddings

379 Simple to Elegant Weddings Reviews
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Gabe Combs officiated our wedding and we truly couldn't have found someone who better fit our style! From the moment we met him, Gabe was personable, funny, kind and professional. He asked many questions to get to know us and gave us so many options to customize the ceremony! Our bridal party and family loved him, he made the rehearsal a breeze! The ceremony was to the point but perfectly paced. I'm so grateful for Gabe making it the ceremony of our dreams!

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I decided on hiring Rev. Mark Willis to officiate our wedding. We were so pleased with our decision. We set up several meetings before our big day as well as exchanged numerous emails with him and he always responded right away. The first time we met with him, we knew he would be a perfect fit for us! Any questions we had he always had an answer for us. I didn't hire a wedding coordinator, so Mark ran the show for the rehearsal and day of wedding ceremony. He knew exactly what we wanted and executed with such ease. We received several compliments from guests at our wedding on how much they enjoyed Mark and the words he spoke. He truly made our day so very special! I absolutely recommend hiring Rev. Mark Willis!

Jason · Married on 05/11/2018

Mark did a fantastic job of working with my wife and I to create a personal wedding ceremony that both of us and our friends and family really enjoyed. He was quick to respond to all e-mails and answer any questions that we had. He met with us in person on multiple occasions, sent us an outline to use for our wedding program and was gracious enough to stick around for our dinner service to give a blessing. He was a treat to work with through the entire planning process as well as the rehearsal and actually wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a minister!

Malyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband found Mark and I’m very grateful that he did. Mark was very helpful in the ceremony planning process and was open to our specific needs to not cater to one specific denomination. We wrote our own vows, but Mark was able to provide a lot of content that we could choose from to craft our own unique ceremony. During the ceremony rehearsal, Mark was focused and made sure to provide directions to the wedding party to help provide a seamless ceremony on the day-of. During our wedding ceremony, Mark was able to keep me calm as I completely blanked on one of my vows. He quickly repeated it for me as if we rehearsed this little hiccup. I would recommend Mark time and time again. Thank you Mark for being a part of our special day!

Taylor · Married on 12/09/2017

We had Rev. Gabe Combs as a part of our special day. My husband and I planned a wedding in less than three months. Rev. Gabe Combs met with us right away. On our first meeting, my husband and I knew he would be perfect! He knew exactly what he was talking about and helped ease my wedding day worries about how things would run, especially with our short amount of time. He suggested a wine box ceremony that was perfect for us. He answered all my emails right away to help with any questions I had. Our ceremony ran so smoothly. I got so many compliments about the ceremony. He kept it traditional and even added some humor. I was crying and laughing during the whole ceremony. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our special day!

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Gabe Combs presided over a beautiful wedding ceremony that we will treasure forever. It was exactly what we were hoping for, intimate and and meaningful. We received many compliments from our guests about Gabe. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and we would highly recommend him to others who are looking for a personalized experience.

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Rev Tim Brooks officiate our wedding and what an amazing choice! Tim and his wife, Jan, met with us as often as we needed and hashed out all the details of the ceremony, including names of all family members and wedding party, wedding colors, music timing, etc. We opted for a civil, secular ceremony and Tim was happy to oblige. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted to include, but Tim provided us with numerous examples of civil ceremonies, and we were able to mix and match to formulate a ceremony perfect for us. Tim is an excellent speaker, he projects well into a large room, and his speaking style is impeccable. Many of our guests later commented on how impressed they were with the officiant. Tim's wife, Jan was such a great help during the planning process and the day of the event. She is super detail-oriented and she did all the behind-the-scenes work to ensure the wedding party looked fantastic before walking down the aisle. She straightened ties, ensured necklaces were in the right place, fixed hair, and sent everyone down the aisle at the right time. Tim and Jan truly go above and beyond to make your day special and perfect, and they make quite the team! The ceremony went off without a hitch thanks in large part to Tim and Jan. If you're looking for an easy-to-work-with, experienced, and genuinely kind officiant, look no further than Rev Tim! My husband and I had an incredible experience working with these two. I would recommend Tim to anyone and everyone needing an officiant!

Todd · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark did a wonderful job, and was able to craft the ceremony we wanted. Even when he was on vacation, he still responded to let us know. He was responsive and took the time to get to know Carrie and I.

Dorathea · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Reverend Gabe Combs to officiate our wedding. He was a real blessing to us!! He gave us a lot of verses to choose from & our ceremony was wonderful due to him. Best wedding ceremony we both had ever heard!! We also had several guest that commented on how wonderful Reverend Combs was and enjoyed his message. Thank you so much Rev Gabe Combs! We really appreciated him!

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev. Gabe Combs did a fantastic job working with us to personalize our special day! We met him for coffee and there was an instant connection. Rev. Gabe listened to what we wanted and also offered some fantastic ideas that all resulted in a PERFECT ceremony!!! Rev. Gabe's professionalism, experience, flexibility and outgoing personality were exactly what we needed for a stress-free day. I highly recommend "Simple to Elegant Weddings" and Rev. Gabe Combs! :)

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Rev Tim was extremely detail oriented and worked to ensure that our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted.

Karisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev Gabe Combs was the best officiant we could have asked for. We are pretty laidback people and Gabe was an excellent fit for our style. We did premarital counseling with him as part of our work together and he had some excellent advice and a great ear. He was wonderful at our rehearsal and wedding. Many of our guests paid him compliments about his presentation and affability. We even ran into him at a Christmas event where he was performing and he was so glad to see us!

LINdsey · Married on 09/24/2017

Mark was wonderful! He sent us sample reading and worked with us to combine pieces from them all into one personal reading for our special day. He was on time and always responded in a timely manner. Al our guests talked about how great of a job he did. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding day! He helped make our day stress and worry free. I was confident going into our wedding that he would do a fantastic job, and he did!

Brody · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark was extremely helpful. He was very easy to reach, and did everything he could to make the process easy for us. He was very open and flexible, which really helped transform our ceremony to make it representative of who we are. We would absolutely recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant.

Megan · Married on 09/17/2017

My fiance and I had our original wedding officiant fall through a few months before our wedding. We found Mark Willis, online through reviews. He was very professional, organized, and had a lot of experience with officiating weddings. He reassured us that he had never missed a wedding he agreed to officiate. He helped us get started right away with determining what type of ceremony we were looking for and really worked to make it our own. He also gave us good tips on things that he had seen go well and how to get our marriage license. The wedding ceremony was perfect! It was everything we were looking for. Mark was great to work with and I highly recommend him to future couples!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Mark was great!! We had a small wedding (although we would have used him for a large wedding also!). He met with us to understand what we were after, and delivered just what we hoped for! He was quick to respond, easy to work with, and truly completed our day. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone!

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about Tim, and his wife Jan. Tim is a wonderful officiant and really made our ceremony special. We enjoyed meeting with Tim and Jan at the initial meeting and knew right away we wanted Tim to officiate our wedding. He is very knowledgeable about all types of wedding ceremonies and allowed us to make ours exactly how we wanted it. He is very personable and created such a positive and engaging ceremony. His wife Jan, is so sweet and helped with the planning and making sure our rehearsal and ceremony went on without a hitch!

Tim was very attentive and responded to all of our emails quickly.

We definitely recommend this awesome Duo and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2017

Gabe was our officiate for our wedding and he was nothing but amazing! He helped us keep the conditional vibe we were wanting, dress appropriate and helped us put together the most perfect ceremony! He even got us to all laugh. My guest keep raving on how well he did as well. I think if your guest notice how well he did then he most be really good because guest usually just care about the party afterwards. I highly highly recommend Gabe Combs from Simple to Elegant Weddings!

Naomi · Married on 07/29/2017

Tim and Jan went above and beyond to take care of us, our bridal party, and our guests. They were great at communicating and made our day go very smoothly! We felt that we were friends by the end of it! Tim really worked with us to get our ceremony the way we wanted it and executed it well the day of the wedding. Jan helped tremendously with coordinating the ceremony. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Kirsten · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev Gabe Combs performed our ceremony and he was fantastic to work with! Neither my husband nor I had been to very many weddings and so did not have a clear idea of what we wanted in our ceremony, but Gabe was very prepared and made the process simple. We would definitely recommend him!

Laura · Married on 07/08/2017

It was the best ever! Super professional! And available on short notice! We loved our officiant! We couldn't have asked for a better more perfect wedding!

Jordin · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark Willis was an amazing officiant! He incorporated what we wanted and made people laugh. There wasn't a more professional person to marry us and I will be recommending him to all! Thank you Mark!

• W

William · Married on 06/09/2017

Gabe Combs, with Simple to Elegant Weddings, was absolutely fantastic. He quickly set up a meeting with us to get to know us on a personal level. His genuine friendliness would put anyone at ease, allowing you to be yourself (and thus allowing him to get to know the "real couple"). Always responsive, we had an open line of communication before, during, and after the wedding. He gave us confidence that everything would go off without a hitch and ran an exceptional walk-through during our wedding rehearsal. I highly recommend Gabe's services.

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

We got married on 6/3/2017. Mark Willis was our officiant and he did an amazing job. We met with him a few months before our wedding and knew right away that he was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. Professional, funny, laid back, and so easy to talk to. Mark customized our ceremony and included everything we wanted. He was responsive to our emails and calls in a timely matter. Mark went above and beyond to make our day special. We especially appreciated his guidance during the rehearsal and prior to the ceremony as he helped organize our family and wedding party and got us all ready to roll. Mark you are awesome and we appreciate you! Thank you for making our day so special!