Amore By Rose Budd Weddings

Kansas City, MO View map

$155 Typical Price

I am a wedding officiant and have performed over 600 Ceremonies. I have experience with coordinating. I also do Wedding Consulting. To make your wedding perfect, I have designed a "Ceremony Wording Guide" to aid you in designing the wedding of your dreams. I will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs into your special day. I am experienced in specality ceremonies from Unity candle and sand, wine box, earth and tree planting, Handfasting, Rose, to Family ceremonies. I require a deposit of $50 to hold your date. Payment is given at the time of signing the license. Justice Of The Peace. Ceremony in the Kansas City Area: $160. Additional mileage charge: $20 per each additional 30 miles. 816-868-0635. Available 24/7 from 10 AM to 9 PM. Check out my website www.rosebuddwedding.com

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$155

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$115.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Methodist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
    Anna Married on 09/24/2015
    I had a great experience with Rose Budd. We decided to suddenly get married, like literally, and she was available immediately. Exactly the service we were searching the internet for.
  • User1244013 2+ years ago
    Rose Budd was such a pleasure to work with. She provided all of the tools we needed to create the perfect ceremony that worked with our needs. She was flexible and on time for everything, which is so important. I was able to contact her as much as I needed to with any questions and concerns both before and after our wedding. She even took care of mailing off our marraige licence to the state offices so that we would not have to worry about this. For our keepsake certificate, she even had it made to match our wedding colors. Amore will definately referred by me for anyone looking for someone to marry them.
    Courtney Married on 02/29/2012
    Rose Bud was fantastic. She was available when I needed her, and even let us use her house for the ceremony. She made sure that we got some great pics too.

6116 NW 49th Terr Kansas City, 64151
Location of (Amore By Rose Budd Weddings)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding