Wedding Wows Reviews

65 | Parker Dam, CA

65 Reviews for Wedding Wows

• F

Farrah · Married on 07/15/2016

Shelley was amazing to work with! We teamed up with her as a referral, as she did my sister's wedding a few years back. Shelley was upfront, worked within our budget, and more important than anything else, really made our vision come to life. She is so patient and friendly and will make whatever you want work! She made our wedding look like a dream and her flowers were so well done! We are getting non-stop compliments from our guests. I cannot thank her enough!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/07/2015

I live in the U.S. but planned a Toronto wedding with my husband who is originally from the area. Not being familiar with any Toronto wedding vendors, I relied heavily on Wedding Wire to help me find the perfect people to bring our wedding day to life. After reviewing several vendors and visiting their websites, Wedding Wows stood out above the rest. On top of that, Shelley was quick to respond to my inquiry email and was happy to schedule a phone conversation with me since I was out of the area. When we first talked, I shared that I was a bride who needed some guidance and direction as I wasn't really sure what would work for my Distillery District art gallery wedding. Shelley immediately came up with the perfect idea for a gorgeous, modern centerpiece and I could tell right away that she "got me." Shelley was respectful of our budget and her guidance was incredibly helpful in choosing our wedding party flowers, table decor, and linens. I also very much appreciated her patience with me during our many emails, phone conversations, and an in-person meeting :)

This woman knows her stuff and I knew she had helped me make great selections but nothing could have prepared my husband and me for how gorgeous the space would be when it all came together. It was absolutely magical! Shelley and her team did amazing work and went above and beyond to help us have an absolutely stunning wedding ceremony and reception! Our guests are still talking about the gorgeous flowers, the cool centerpieces, and the romance of the candlelit room. I enthusiastically recommend Wedding Wows to anyone looking to create that wow factor on their wedding day!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Wedding Wows helped make my fairy tale wedding come to life. Working with Shelley was incredible. She understood exactly what I envisioned and made it a beautiful reality. My bouquets were stunning and they stayed that way all day. The decor at our hall was breathtaking! When I arrived at our venue, I made a point to take a look inside before the guests arrived and I literally just froze at how perfect it was. I had planned this all in my head for months, and it was my favourite part of the planning process. To see it so beautifully executed by Wedding Wows was more than I ever could have expected!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Shelley and her staff are incredible! From our very first meeting Shelley was able to capture the vision I had in mind and turned it into something even better than I could have hoped for!! We were able to get everything we wanted and stayed on budget(which I've learned is pretty rare when it comes to planning a wedding!!)everything we had arranged was perfect on the day of, her staff was on time, helpful , very friendly and knowledgeable. I did a ton of research before choosing a decor and flower vendor and I truly believe Wedding Wows is the best choice for any Bride in the area!! Amazing work Shelley, you are truly talented!

Sent on 10/28/2014

shelly · Married on 10/04/2014

Wedding wow was amazing! The flowers and decor were breathtaking! I wasn't worried about anything as I knew Shelley had everything covered and that was such a relief. I have already recommended wedding wows to a few brides I know, and would to anyone else! We also used wedding wows two years ago for my sisters wedding and trust me they consistently provide superior service!

Hi Shelley,

Before it gets too far and distant, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the excellent job with decorating our venue. Everything looked sooo elegant and you and your team far exceeding our expectations! From the cake, to the addition of red roses at the head table to the larger flower arrangements for our ceremony and entrance table ( those were stunning by the way) , everything looked incredible. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for surprising us on the day of the wedding and going above and beyond what we asked for. Our guests repeatedly complimented us on the large bouquets and centerpieces . I couldn't have been more happier with the way it all turned out. So thanks again. We loved your work.

Sincerely,

MP

Janet · Married on 09/13/2014

Shelley's experience with wedding arrangements really helped simplify things tremendously. She was so patient with all our questions and her knowledge of flowers and colours helped us design our wedding the way we planned.
    Shelly and her team really delivered on our wedding day. All the details were taken care of .. the flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages for our wedding party as well as my bouquet and the table centrepieces were everything I wished for ... thank you!
    I know it's not related to flowers but I have to say that Shelly also "came" with an amazing limo - a 1954 Rolls Royce Vanden Plas Princess. If you haven't seen one, check it out on google images - stunning!
    Thank You Shelley for making our day incredibly special!!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Shelley and her team at Wedding Wows did a fantastic job with the decor for my wedding ceremony and bridal shower. Shelley was always professional and was always flexible when I wanted to change things or explore different options. The service she provided was outstanding and I could not have been happier with the decor and floral that she created for my wedding. I would definitely recommend Wedding Wow's to anyone who is looking for floral/decor services because of the great value, service and the beautiful job that the team does! I will be contacting Wedding Wow's for my future events!

Sent on 10/01/2014

caitlyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Shelley and her team at wedding wows toronto wowed us away. We had the most amazing time planning our recor layout and theme and shelley brought our to life, more than what we ever could have expected. Our parents also had kept in touch with shelley and had a few more surprises instore for our special day. The swarovski chairs pillows extra candles etc made our hall absolutely exquisite.
    Thankyou shelley for being apart of all our planning and making our dream wedding come true

Mr. & Mrs.Hazlett

Sent on 10/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

Mr. & Mrs. Kaschak

Sent on 10/17/2014

Shelley was wonderful to work with from the get-go. My daughter had done a great deal of research and was very clear about what she wanted in terms of decor. Shelley realized her vision beautifully. The head table was outstanding and exactly the way we had imagined. The flowers and linens were wonderful as well and all the elements came together beautifully. The venue looked amazing when the guests entered for the reception. Most importantly, Shelley was always availabe for consultation. Whenever we had a quick question or were considering a change, we would email or text and she would immediately respond. She is very knowledgeable about new trends so we felt very confident that we were getting good advice. All in all, it was a great experience for us as this was our first wedding. The world of wedding decor can be a little intimidating and Shelley made us feel at ease about our choices and worked within our budget to realize my daughter's vision for her wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Adrienne · Married on 07/26/2014

Shelley and her team are amazing! Her creativity and attention to detail made my event so special and unique! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2014

diana · Married on 07/05/2014

Wow! Wedding wows surpassed my expectations with the decor set-up for my wedding! I was so impressed with all the extras like the speech podium draping/dazzling, the extra candle pillars at head table and more elegant linens for receiving line. I didnt even have time to think of asking about things like the speech podium and it was all taken care of anyway and done tastefully! One can surely feel confident that Shelly and the rest of the Wedding Wow team will not leave anything out, they will put together the wedding of your dreams and some!! Keep up the great work!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Marie · Married on 04/27/2014

Wedding wows not only met out expectations but exceeded them! YES highly recomended!!
    Beautiful!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Wedding Wows's reply:

Thank you so much Marie! We loved working with you.

Amy · Married on 02/01/2014

Shelley and her team (Wedding Wows) were AMAZING! My husband and I told her exactly what we wanted and showed her a couple of pictures of the Winter Wonderland Theme we were imagining and when we saw the room reveal at the Hall, it was more than what we could ever expect! It was beautiful! Absolutely phenomenal! I had so many compliments about our decor! It was right out of a magazine!
    I had a few issues with my linens which the Hall provided, they weren't the right colour. As I panicked, Shelley turned to me and told me that she was able to get me linens at that exact time and headed over to her supplier to get them for me, the day before the wedding! (We should have gone with her linens in the begining!) She is amazing and will go over and beyond for you. She puts all she has into what she does and it shows through her décor and her happy clients. Shelley was not only someone who created and made our vision come to life, she is someone who became a dear friend to us and could not thank her and her team enough! It was truly a winter wonderland! We love you! xoxox
    Amy & Alberto Bonora

Sent on 02/10/2014

Gloria · Married on 11/02/2013

Wedding Wows did an amazing job on my wedding which took place November 2, 2013. Not only did they listen to what I wanted but added some beautiful touches we would have never even thought off. I worked with Shelly who owns Wedding Wow’s and not only was she a pleasure to deal with but very professional and made the whole thing exciting and easy. I definitely give her the highest recommendation.

All our guest commented on how beautiful the hall was but it was even more of an honor when the owner’s of the hall came up to me and asked me if I had seen the room yet because it looked so amazing and they had done a remarkable job in setting everything up (let’s face it, they have seen allot! ).

Wedding Wow’s was a absolute pleasure to work with, they were great and we would like to thank them again for all their hard work they put in to making my vision come to life and more!

Sent on 01/12/2014

S & M · Married on 09/28/2013

In 2011 my husband (at the time fiancé) attended approximately 9 weddings. Although all of them were beautifully decorated there was one that completely left us in Awe and we knew we had found the decorator for our wedding. Fast-forward a few months and I found myself sitting in an exquisitely decorated room filled with centre pieces, linens, sparkles and meeting Shelley for the first time!
    The items Shelley uses to decorate, linens and her attention to detail ensure that whatever service you have booked is done to perfection! During the planning phase you think you have covered everything but there are always items you forget. For Example: i didn’t realize our church would have us kneeling at a bench and would have us sitting on 2 banquet chairs. Shelley saw this and ensured that these items were covered and decorated as well so that in all of our pictures and video footage, it is all coordinating and wasn’t an eyesore. She could have left them because i never asked for it, but instead she went above and beyond and ensured that they were presentable. I really appreciated this especially when you’ve got so many other items on your mind. Overall, i couldn’t rave enough about the great work that Shelley and her team do at Wedding Wows. Everything we had wanted our Wedding to look like and feel like is what we got... it was difficult not to cry when we first walked into the hall and saw it all put together!!!
    I would highly recommend Wedding Wows to anyone who enjoys the beauty of flowers and the elegance of well done decor!

Sent on 02/10/2014

A pleasure to work with!!!!!! Always on top of everything.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2013

Wedding Wows was worth every penny. The decor was executed perfectly - better than I could have imagined. I had no problems communicating with them. Shelley's responses were always prompt and professional and I really enjoyed working with her this past year. I would highly recommend this company to any bride and groom's decor needs. Thank you Wedding Wows for everything you did to make my day look special.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Laura · Married on 08/24/2013

Shelley and her staff at Wedding Wows did an absolutely beautiful job with the flowers and decor at my wedding! The flowers were definitely a focal point and were more gorgeous than I ever could've imagined. The head table looked stunning and had our guests talking about it all night! Shelley was always available, answering any questions that I had. Her vision came to light perfectly and overall Wedding Wows did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/30/2013

Shelley, thank you so much for making our wedding unforgettable!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Joanna · Married on 06/08/2013

Our wedding looked magical and we have wedding wows to thank!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Nafisa · Married on 05/25/2013

The service we received from Wedding Wows was fantastic - Shelley did a great job in creating exactly what I envisioned in my mind and stepping into the hall on my wedding day was surreal. The hall looked amazing, the colours were exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces were beautiful, and the head table was decorated so elegantly. Many guests complimented the decor all evening and after the event told us how much they loved the decorations & centerpieces especially! The bouquets and Church decor was great as well - my bouquet looked fabulous. Shelley was very patient and flexible and any changes I wanted to make leading up to the event, she was very accomodating. Thank you Shelley & Wedding Wows for making my wedding day an awesome one!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2013

Shelley was great to deal with and was very professional and did an excellent job making my vision a reality. Strongly recommend.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/12/2013

Shelley is absolutely wonderful! My wedding was a stunning success. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from my guests about all of the décor and especially my centerpieces. Wedding Wows was my first choice and the best choice. Thank you for making my day special and beautiful. A special thank you to Shelley for calming down my nervous groom prior to the ceremony!!

Sent on 01/29/2013