Desert Ridge Estate

1 review
  • Real Weddings 1

1 Reviews for Desert Ridge Estate

Elanna · Married on 10/19/2013

We had our Wedding at the Desert Ridge Estate in Indio 10/19/13 at sunset, the ideal venue in the desert in my opinion. It's private, classy, and so beautiful. The estate has a small lake, we had our ceremony by here then moved the reception up by the pool. The dance floor fit perfectly on the flat area by pool which over looks the lake, simple amazing. I had a party rental place add bistro lights to the palm trees above the dance floor with the center containing a chandelier. Vacation Palm Springs was very easy to deal with, which is who we booked the estate through. We were in the house 3 nights which was ideal for; the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and day after the wedding to recover in the pool. I had all my bridesmaids stay with me the night prior to the Wedding, the property is huge and very private. One negative was dealing with the property manager that lives on site, he was constantly hanging around the house and our events.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Desert Ridge Estate FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Real Weddings