20 Reviews for Visual Image Photography and Videography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
20 Visual Image Photography and Videography Reviews

Harry really took great photos. We had two albums made-one for the wedding and one for the reception. He was very accommodating with the color for the album covers and even had the albums redone, when the photo lab did the layout incorrectly. He was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day and afterward when putting the albums together.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Multi. Locations

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL experience! Harry was very professional and took amazing pictures!! He captured my day beautifully! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Harry and Visual Image! He really knows how to take photos that capture the moment as you remember it. Nothing looked staged or "too posey". He is very responsive and flexible to fit your needs. You couldn't have a better photographer!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Harry Wertz was a pleasure to work with! He is down to earth, very personable and kept me calm, cool and collected. The turn-around time of receiving our proofs was extremely quick, allowing us the view the day's events that we may have missed very close to the wedding date. Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and our CD already came! The pics were up online in about a week, which was awesome. Jack O'Laughlin, the videographer was also a delight to work with - they make a great team. Our photo booth rental was also from Harry Wertz and was a huge hit with our guests! Great props and so much fun- We used the memory book as our sign in book and it has great pics of our guests really enjoying themselves. I highly recommend Harry Wertz for photography and Visual Imaging for all of your photography and videography needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We are so pleased that we chose Visual Image Photography and Videography to capture the moments of our big day! He gives good direction, which is helpful if you've never posed for professional photographs before! And he has a real skill for picking out the best scenery and natural lighting, which we loved since both our wedding and engagement shoot were outdoors. His prices are VERY reasonable and we got our wedding pictures back in four days. FOUR DAYS! Some people wait months! We also booked our DJ through him and were pleased with the results. We really enjoyed working with Harry and strongly recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Harry was very laid back and kept us relaxed and calm as well. During our initial meeting, through email, the engagement photo session, and the wedding, he made us laugh and be comfortable with all the photographs. We also used his photobooth for the wedding reception. This was a big hit with all our guests from the twenty year olds to the eighty year olds! Thanks Harry for the great photos and the fun booth.

Profile Picture Matt, 11/23/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Harry was absolutely amazing! He took all the photos I asked him to, and did a wonderful job! He took pictures of everything from the ceremony to people dancing. We had over 1000 pictures to chose from! The best part about Harry was that he got all the necessary pictures, but I never really noticed he was there! V Img is very affordable! We got a photo booth from Harry as well! It was such a great choice! All my guests really enjoyed it! It gave everyone something to do while we were taking all the wedding pictures outside. I would definitely recommend Harry and his services + the photo booth to anyone looking for a professional and affordable photographer!

Angela

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 5/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Harry Wertz from Visual Image Photography did an excellent job. He was very open about when to do the formal pictures. He had excellent ideas for the photos. He worked really well with our videographer, Jack O'Laughlin of Video Vignette. They have worked together for years so they can read each other very well. We really forgot they were there once everything got rolling. Then when we were working together, they made us feel very special. We got married at the Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. We had a horse and carriage take us from the garden near the Cylburn Mansion (ceremony) to the Vollmer Center (reception). Jack and Harry followed the horse and carriage around taking pictures and shooting video. We had no idea they were doing that. We forgot they were at the reception too sometimes. They were there but they were never intrusive. They totally worked with us from beginning to end. Their prices were very reasonable for what we got. They are true professionals. We loved working with them.

Profile Picture Sue-Ellen, 5/5/12, 13 Reviews
3.4

Harry Wertz is a great photographer and very talented. He is also very professional.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Harry of Visual Image Photography took the pictures at our wedding. He did a great job, and was very flexible. I asked for some specific pictures, and he did a good job making sure to take them. He was very good at capturing the formal pictures, as well as pictures of friends and family at the wedding. I loved the group and couple pictures from the wedding.
After the wedding, he sent us a DVD with all of the pictures. As part of our package we ordered an album. We were able to choose all of the pictures for the album, and submit the order after the wedding. The album arrived recently, and it looks great!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Harry and his wife provided photography and video for my wedding on November 13, 2010. I cannot say enough about how great they were to work with and how wonderful the pictures and video turned out. He was able to capture all the great memories without being instrusive at all. His wife did an outstanding job with the video. I would recommend them to anyone to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Harry and his team were great!!!! This was a great experience for us thanks to Visual Image Photography.

Profile Picture LaTonja, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This service was outstanding! My family and friends love my pictures and say that this is the best work they have ever seen. We are very very pleased.

Profile Picture JoVonne, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Visual Image photography was wonderful! I highly highly recommend them to anyone. They took amazing beautiful pictures and were so pleasant and friendly!

Profile Picture Shana, 9/4/09, 1 Review
4.3

In all my research, Harry provided the best quality for the price. I liked the photo/video/DJ package. He was very professional during our initial meeting and this continued throughout. I did not feel as though I was being offered a sales pitch. Harry followed-up leading to the event with all important details. At the event, he captured all relevant shots and surveyed the venue for possible landscapes, he was very creative with the poses. Harry was very responsive to my changes when laying out the album; however, I did have to remind him of a few changes that weren't captured. The videography was not as high quality as the photography, but I loved the scene selections. There was a problem with the sound quality during shooting and you could hear it on the final product. There was also a lot of glare, which was noticed in the final product. I did not care for the music selection throughout the video, but Harry edited in my requests. The DJ played well and played many of the songs I requested; however, he did not get the three most important songs right (bride/groom dance, father/daughter dance, cake cutting) and we had to correct. He was extremely unresponsive to my emails confirming my song selections and at the event he played songs/dances that were not on my list. I also told him to announce things and he did not. However, the guests had fun - although I was not as pleased as I had hoped. Overall, I was very happy with the photography and it's delivery, the videography was decent and the DJ played well at the event but could have paid more attention to my requests.

Profile Picture Chepelle, 8/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Harry Wertz and Visual Image Photography did an amazing job capturing all of the wonderful moments of my wedding. He was the most reasonable priced photographers I could find! He met with me to discuss what he had to offer and brought sample photographs and albums for me to look through. He was very friendly and not the typical salesman trying to up-sell you for more than you need. He was very available throughout my wedding planning. He arrived as planned for my wedding and worked hard all day and night to capture all of the photos I wanted as well as many extras (almost 900 photos!!!). There were so many wonderful photos it took me a while to compile my wedding album, which also turned out amazing! (I even made a mistake and VIP sent me the replacement picture free of charge!) There were 2 best parts of my photography package. One was a full resolution CD (with copy rights) will ALL of my photos. The second was that my wedding photos were posted on the VIP website days after my wedding so that all of my guests and I were able to see the photos asap (mine were published while I was still on my honeymoon and I had so many wonderful voicemails telling me how great the pictures turned out) Overall, I am super happy with how well VIP captured my wedding.

Profile Picture April, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent!!! He is the best.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/23/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Harry Wertz is an amazing photographer! My fiancé and I interviewed a dozen potential photographers, and Mr. Wertz's pictures were the best we saw for the best value. I pictures, I must say, turned out even better than the ones we saw. Mr. Wertz was on-time, followed up on our phone calls, and made everything go smoothly. Hiring Mr. Wertz was the best decision we made regarding the wedding.

Profile Picture Amber, 1/26/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mr. Wertz was absolutely wonderful! I LOVED everything he did, he listened to what we wanted and he stayed in the background.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/12/06, 1 Review