Vintique Rental Reviews

12 | Oconomowoc, WI

12 Reviews for Vintique Rental

Abby · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

We absolutely love all the decor and signs made at our wedding! The process of picking out what we wanted to the day we picked up was a breeze and so fun! This is a great option to have beautiful pieces of rustic decor and signs for rent and not have to pay the outrageous costs. We loved our experience with Vintique Rental and our wedding wouldn’t have been so unique without their services!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing rental shop!

Where to even begin....the Vintique Rental shop is what a rustic/antique/bohemian bride's dreams are made of!!!! I wish I could have rented the entire shop for our wedding, but I settled for some beautiful pieces that really made a decorative impact on our special day! Betsy and Cathy were a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy! I recommend this amazing rental shop to everyone! Thank you Vintique :)!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Vintique Rental's reply:

Oh my gosh...thank you Danielle. We really enjoyed helping you as well. We pray you have a long loving marriage!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

Beth and Cathy are quite the dynamic duo and incredibly easy to work with. Their shop is absolutely incredible with a lot of variety for anything you could need. The rental process is super easy and they're incredibly accommodating allowing to pick up some of our items really early for floral centerpieces. This place literally saved us a ton of money by renting vs buying and the items captured the feel/look of the day. Truly a godsend!! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2017

I rented a couple items for our outdoor wedding at Delafield Brewhaus and I am so happy I found them. They arrived when they were supposed to, set everything up, picked it up when they were supposed to. It was all very seamless and easy. And having their unique items added a little something to our ceremony! I will definitely use them again for any future needs and recommend them for people wanting a vintage/rustic look for their events!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Vintique Rental was fantastic to work with! Very responsive and helpful, excellent selection of rental items, and very reasonably priced. I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Kailin

Kailin · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved working with this mother and daughter team. They have so many great things to choose from to make your event special. Renting their items made our barn wedding really come together and feel more rustic. I can't wait for their new store to open!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

We used Vintique for several rental items for our wedding. They were very well priced, and easy to work with. They allowed us to make changes to the number of items we needed close to the wedding, and were very flexible on timing. We rented vintage mirrors, a cake stand, and a few other items. (June 2017)

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 01/28/2017

I absolutely adore Vintique Rental! A wonderful family owned business that has a large inventory of antique/vintage inspired rentals to make your wedding day unique to your vision. Their service was fantastic! We rented everything from harvest tables, easels, buffet, food station props and everything they supplied really pulled everything together. We even needed to add a few extra things after they had delivered everything and returned within hours with them. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to put a few extra special touches on their big day!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/18/2015

The selection at Vintique Rentals is so vast! First, I looked at their rentals online and wrote down my favorites, then I ordered them over the phone. In hindsight, I wish I had visited the store before finalizing my order, because seeing their plethora of vintage rental items blew my mind! You could look around for days in that shop. I would advise brides to come to the shop with a list of must-have items in mind so you do not get overwhelmed. The owners of the shop are so friendly and professional. The lanterns I used for my center pieces were beautiful and in great condition. We did not have any problems with pick up or returning the items. I would recommend this shop to any bride looking to have a vintage or rustic pinterest-inspired wedding ceremony/reception.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Laura · Married on 11/01/2014

We wanted to rent a worn, vintage inspired table for our wedding ceremony to display candles and decor, as sort of an "altar" at the front of the room. I came upon Vintique by chance through a Google search of vintage rentals near Milwaukee, and I'm so happy we discovered Cathy and Betsy! When I went to look at the selection, Cathy helped me hash out ideas and suggested some accents that would help the table standout. The store is filled to the brim with knick knacks, furniture, glasses, mugs, benches, signs...really, it's like an antique store you can rent from. Prices were extremely reasonable, especially compared to some of the Chicago companies I had checked out. The contract is really easy - 50% of the total to hold your pieces, the rest due 2 weeks out - and Cathy was happy to accommodate an alternative pickup time. The table and wood slabs we rented looked great and were definitely worth the drive out to Oconomowoc :). Would use them again for future parties.

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha Jahnke · Married on 06/29/2019

Vintique rentals added elegant, yet a simple touch to my wedding!

I was so impressed with my rentals from Vintique. They helped my vision come to life on my wedding day! I LOVED the rustic, yet simple rentals they have. Many people at the wedding commented on how wonderful my details were thanks to Vintique!

Sent on 08/25/2019

3.5
      3.5

They had so many cute things to choose from and were very reasonably priced! I would definetley recommend them for anyone to use. The only hard part is their hours are very limited so you have to plan ahead on when you want to go.

Sent on 09/18/2015