5110 West Lincoln Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53219 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ambrosia Events LLC

Ambrosia Events is here to help you create your one-of-a-kind event. We are Milwaukee’s premier wedding planning and styling company. Couples work with us for detailed planning services, unique décor and rentals from our in-house design collection. No wedding is too large or too small we can help you make your dreams come true. Together we will feature your your persoanal style, family tratidtions and celebrating your unique culture. Our services will be customized to fit your event the best way possible. Our goal is for you to come in and find everything in one place, sophistication, creativity, and outstanding quality services.

Featured items from our collection:

Fresh Floral Arrangements including centerpieces, showpieces, attendant florals and bouquets.

Linen

Chair Covers

Chairs

Lighting

Lounge Furniture and Bars

Drapes & Backdrops

Ceiling Installations

Wedding Styling

Your wedding should be “you”; we accomplish this by designing weddings that are beautiful and tailored perfectly to you.

We take a personalized approach to styling and recognize that your wedding is a moment you’ll cherish for years to come. Your wedding should reflect your personalities and the mood you’ve always dreamt of. Our designs are created from scratch and will not have a cookie cutter look.

Wedding Planning

Our complete wedding planning services will save you time and money by utilizing our collection vs other planners who will need to outsource these items.

Combining your daily work schedule, home and social life with wedding appointments, stationery choices, venue inspections, styling briefs, hair and make-up artists, photography and videography studio, entertainment, guest lists; it’s no wonder you can be under a lot of stress and feel overwhelmed.

We offer two planning options depending on your needs. Full service to handle all of the details for start to finish. Essential planning will work with the vendors you have contracted and pull together the event a month out. Ambrosia Events will be there on the day of will ensure everything runs smoothly, with the least fuss or stress as possible. Allowing you

In a few short words, “We will do whatever is necessary”.

Contact us for a free initial consultation so we can chat more about your wedding!

Follow Ambrosia Events LLC on

Ceiling Instaltion
Ceiling Instaltion
dsc 7452 51 775628 160684973640692

7 Reviews for Ambrosia Events LLC

Oscar and his staff were nothing short of amazing. They were there every step of the way and even sorted out little hiccups without having to involve me. I couldn't have had such a beautiful wedding rehearsal and wedding without Ambrosia Events.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lori · Married on 07/01/2017

Oscar was a dream to work with. He transformed our art gallery and easily fell in step with the vision of the other creatives involved. He was aways quick to respond and thoughtful with solutions. He rose to every challenge with a genuine enthusiasm. His installation team was professional and respectful. Oscar produced a flawless and seamless event!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marisa · Married on 11/07/2015

This review is a bit long, but I wanted to fully express how excited and pleased I was about working with Ambrosia Events LLC. I thought we were running out of time to find a florist, cake baker, and decorator when we hired Ambrosia Events LLC about two months or so before our November 2015 wedding, but Oscar was extremely flexible and available with his time. I had researched other vendors in the Milwaukee area who offer these services, but I am so happy we chose Oscar because he is more than an event planner- he is a creative, genuine artist with an eye for detail and could visualize the dream look I had for my wedding when even I had a difficult time putting into words just what I wanted. For example, Oscar suggested that we use long rectangular tables on each side of the dance floor for our close family members, with the rest of the tables in the ballroom for guests being regular round tables. The hotel venue was hesitant at first about this idea because they had never done it before and it wasn’t a traditional concept. I am so grateful that Oscar listened to and supported what we wanted though, because in the end the long tables made the ballroom very elegant with an intimate feeling among our guests.
    Oscar met with us many times after our work hours at his office (including meeting with us on Labor Day!), took extra time to meet with us at our venue, and was responsive and very easy to get ahold of any time we had questions in the planning process. To be honest, I was probably a difficult client to work with because in the beginning I was not very specific and didn’t express very well my vision for the wedding. I showed Oscar a million ideas from my Pinterest boards that were all over the place. However, Oscar understood exactly what look I wanted and was able to suggest ideas for bringing the vision to life. Our guests were blown away at how beautiful the ballroom at our hotel venue was that he decorated.

Continued...

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ambrosia Events LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Chocolate Fountain
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 250
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 7

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ambrosia Events LLC 1
    Complimentary Consult

Let's meet to chat more about your wedding. We are offering a complimentary consolation for new clients. $250 value

• 5110 West Lincoln Ave. Milwaukee, WI, 53219 See on map
    Location of (Ambrosia Events LLC)