4404 West Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219 Map · Phone number

About Ambrosia Events LLC

Ambrosia Events is located in the Milwaukee area. Ambrosia Events is a full-service Milwaukee, Wedding, and Event Planning Company. Specializing in producing one of a kind event that mirrors our clients. Our goal is for our clients to come in and find everything in one place, sophistication, creativity, and outstanding quality services.

Whether you have an exact vision in mind or you’ve been bombarded with too many inspiration boards and are not sure how to put together, Ambrosia Events will help you fill in all details, both great and small.

For couples looking for full planning, we work with you right from the beginning of the process, creating budgets, drawing up timelines, scouting locations and providing customized vendor recommendations. Ambrosia Events will be the primary contact for all the vendors involved and manage the entire planning process. we will make sure that the design of the wedding is cohesive and thoughtful, and that no detail is missed.

Ambrosia Events will provide you with everything you need for your magical day. Contact us for a free initial consultation where you can share your wishes and our dedicated team will work with you to make them a reality. You can make your own package of services that you wish to have and/or customize our services to fit your vision. Whether you’re having a large or small wedding we can help you make your dreams come true. We have worked with many brides and done a variety of ethnic weddings, Indian, Pakistani, Hispanic, among others. We will customize our services to fit your event the best way possible, whether that is creating special props to go with your culture or any ideas that you may have.

We don’t just want to plan a client’s event; we want to understand their people. When we know this, then we can create an event strategy that is uniquely relevant for that client.

Follow Ambrosia Events LLC on

55495a76b835ed8c 1520095657 c9e9fb70357da172 1520095652900 18 Screen Shot 2018
58d02d10a1505a9a 1

7 Reviews for Ambrosia Events LLC

• User6376033 · 1+ year ago

Oscar and his staff were nothing short of amazing. They were there every step of the way and even sorted out little hiccups without having to involve me. I couldn't have had such a beautiful wedding rehearsal and wedding without Ambrosia Events.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lori · Married on 07/01/2017

Oscar was a dream to work with. He transformed our art gallery and easily fell in step with the vision of the other creatives involved. He was aways quick to respond and thoughtful with solutions. He rose to every challenge with a genuine enthusiasm. His installation team was professional and respectful. Oscar produced a flawless and seamless event!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marisa · Married on 11/07/2015

This review is a bit long, but I wanted to fully express how excited and pleased I was about working with Ambrosia Events LLC. I thought we were running out of time to find a florist, cake baker, and decorator when we hired Ambrosia Events LLC about two months or so before our November 2015 wedding, but Oscar was extremely flexible and available with his time. I had researched other vendors in the Milwaukee area who offer these services, but I am so happy we chose Oscar because he is more than an event planner- he is a creative, genuine artist with an eye for detail and could visualize the dream look I had for my wedding when even I had a difficult time putting into words just what I wanted. For example, Oscar suggested that we use long rectangular tables on each side of the dance floor for our close family members, with the rest of the tables in the ballroom for guests being regular round tables. The hotel venue was hesitant at first about this idea because they had never done it before and it wasn’t a traditional concept. I am so grateful that Oscar listened to and supported what we wanted though, because in the end the long tables made the ballroom very elegant with an intimate feeling among our guests.
    Oscar met with us many times after our work hours at his office (including meeting with us on Labor Day!), took extra time to meet with us at our venue, and was responsive and very easy to get ahold of any time we had questions in the planning process. To be honest, I was probably a difficult client to work with because in the beginning I was not very specific and didn’t express very well my vision for the wedding. I showed Oscar a million ideas from my Pinterest boards that were all over the place. However, Oscar understood exactly what look I wanted and was able to suggest ideas for bringing the vision to life. Our guests were blown away at how beautiful the ballroom at our hotel venue was that he decorated.

Continued...