The Village Green Reviews

The Village Green 5
The Village Green 6
The Village Green 7

Jessi · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful location, very helpful staff, all inclusive wedding packages, thank you village green!

Jill · Married on 08/08/2018

Thank you Joi for helping us plan the perfect event! You were awesome!

The Village Green 15
    The Village Green 16

C · Married on 07/27/2018

Wedding was great til we found out all the gifts and cards had been stolen. Warn people about leaving gifts out where Village Green staff suggested. Tried calling Village Green during the week after but never got any calls back.

Daphne · Married on 05/15/2018

Joi and Jamie were very accommodating! They really made the wedding wonderful.

• Q

Quincy · Married on 05/11/2018

Village Green resort did an excellent job with our wedding and reception! The staff were phenomenal and professional. I would definitely choose them again for any other events.

Pam · Married on 05/05/2018

We celebrated our 20th anniversary by having a vow renewal in the garden gazebo with 30 friends and family. The set up was done well and after the ceremony we moved inside for a small reception. The gal who assisted us this day was Jamie and she did an excellent job. We were very pleased with her service. We love the gardens at the Village Green as well as they are dog friendly which is important to all who attended and stayed here. We would definitely stay here again.

The Village Green 17

Steven · Married on 04/28/2018

The entire staff we're nothing but helpful. They helped make sure everything went off without a hitch.

Laura · Married on 03/17/2018

I could not have been happier with my wedding at the Village Green. They made the wedding day a breeze. It was an incredible value for what they offer. My guests raved about the food and their experience there.

Sophia · Married on 10/28/2017

I use to go to the Friday night Rib Steak Dinners with my deceased husband. Living in Roseburg there is nothing of quality to be able to have a nice dinner. I remembered The Village Green and was thrilled that I had made the decision. It was better than I remembered and everyone was amazed how beautiful it was and quaint. The decorating was excellent and the food was absolutely done with perfection.

Kaitlin · Married on 09/17/2017

Wonderful staff and team! All very nice and all good at what they do! Always were willing to help, or if they couldn’t found the person who could. Our wedding day was perfect because of Village Green and we could not have asked for a better, more beautiful venue!

SHANNON · Married on 09/16/2017

It was beautifully set up and the staff did great.

Renee · Married on 06/25/2017

We stayed at the venue for our wedding. The food, staff, and management were perfect. We had many issues with our rooms and our daughtet being bit in the mouth bt a spider. Our wedding was beautiful and we would highly recommend it to another bride.

Shawna · Married on 02/24/2017

Village Geen was amazing to work with. Easy, responsive and flexible! This was the easiest, most relaxing event I've ever planned. They took care of everything! My guests thought the room was beautiful and the food was fantastic. Thank you Joi and Connie!

• W

Wade · Married on 10/10/2015

We are so happy that we had our wedding at The Village Green. The staff was super accommodating and friendly during the entire process.

We chose the venue for several reasons, and the beautiful gardens were one of the biggest deciding factors. The gardens made for amazing photos and a wonderful atmosphere.

We also wanted a venue that could offer as many things as possible in one place and through a single vendor. The Village Green provided the wedding and reception venue, catering, and hotel rooms. We were happy with all three. Knowing that the weather in October can be unpredictable, it was great to have outdoor, covered outdoor, and indoor options. The food was very good, and several guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The rooms are in the process of being updated, so there is some variation in how modern the rooms appear, but they were all great for our needs and our guests.

We had a wonderful wedding, and The Village Green was a key part of things going so smoothly. We highly recommend this venue.

Karyn · Married on 08/09/2014

We hosted a West Coast reception for our son & his new wife in the Cascadia Room at the Village Green The staff were very accommodating both during the planning stages and the day of the reception. Everything was exactly as we wanted it - the venue, the food, the accommodations for guests. We had ample time for decorating, the service was great, and all our guests had an enjoyable time. Connie and Emily and their staff members helped provide us with an extraordinary experience.

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2013

The Village Green Resort venue, staff and event coordinator met and exceeded all my expectations for my wedding ceremony and reception! I was so pleased with how the tables looked for the dinner reception! The food was great and service exceptional! It seemed to take a little longer than we thought it would to make the change from ceremony to reception hall, but it really wasn't a problem. It all turned out so beautiful! Thank you for everything!

Billie · Married on 09/22/2012

This venue is highly recommended, as the price is reasonable, the food was great, and the rooms are comfortable, clean, nice and well-priced. The only down side to this was that the event occurred on opening season for U of O football, so we did not get to enjoy a dance with a live band. Otherwise, everything was wonderful, we had a great color selection, and the flexibility of Village Green allowed me to save money and decorate the facility I rented and to bring my wedding cake there as well. Thanks!

The Village Green was not only gorgeous on our wedding day but the staff was so accommodating and flexible when we needed to change our event time a month before our day. Not only did they make that happen, but when I was in the process of searching for a dress, their coordinator actually loaned me one to try because she thought I might like it. So unexpected and delightful.

You won't regret getting married among their lush garden. We chose to get married at the fountain side but their gazebo is beautiful too!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

An amazing venue with everything you need. The staff the whole time was amazing from our first visit there to the day of the wedding. I am a bit of a control freak and working with them was not only easy but time saving. I told them what I wanted and that’s what was done. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!! Was a pleasure working with the staff to plan my special day! All of the guests absolutely loved the venue!!! Picture perfect to say the least!!

• Bailey

Bailey Elkins · Married on 09/09/2018

Fabulous wedding

Everyone was very accommodating and helpful on making our big day fabulous!

The Village Green 18
    The Village Green 19

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

Village Green was SO helpful and made my wedding planning experience much easier! Having their own catering and bartending in house, as well as all of the tables and seating, linens, and flatware, took so many concerns off my plate! They set things up exactly as I asked, and were very helpful and accommodating whenever I had requests or questions. Having the hotel onsite for out of town guests also meant people could stay up as late as they liked without having to worry about driving home. I'd definitely recommend working with Village Green for weddings or other events.

• X

Xinlei · Married on 05/26/2018

mostly, It was very good except the food! The New Pork Steaks are over cooked. But I still very recommand this vendor. The service are very good. It is cozy and sweet for small wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

Joi, Connie, and their teams were amazing. They were very flexible and were able to work around my schedule for meetings. They were very accommodating and informative. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Ourselves and our guests enjoyed Village Green very much. This place is wonderful!

Mary · Married on 09/24/2017

The venue and staff were amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone!!

The Village Green 20