Vanguard String Quartet Ensemble Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• Annika
    Annika R. Married on 11/28/2020

Beautiful Music for Our Wedding!

Vanguard Strings was the perfect addition to our intimate wedding ceremony! They were responsive and flexible with music selections and went with the flow when the weather turned its head and we had to squeeze indoors. Complied perfectly with the mask mandate as well! The music was beautiful and our guests loved it! They graciously took a last minute request from us for our reccesional music and played it perfectly! We highly reccommend them to anyone looking for the perfect musical entertainment for their event!
  • Savannah
    Savannah P. Married on 07/18/2020

Best Choice

This string quartet was such a perfect choice for my wedding day! I could rave on and on about how marvelous the musicians did on the day. They were on time and well dressed, and incredibly respectful. Their organizer also was great at communicating and getting everything perfect. During a pandemic at that!
  • Janie
    Janie J. Married on 01/25/2020

Highly Recommend

We hired Vanguard String Quartet for our wedding after finding their information on WeddingWire and highly recommend them. Their string quartet played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and were perfect. They know how to play it all - classic wedding songs to top 40 songs, rock, 80s, bluegrass, and more. They were easy to work with, timely in their responses to our questions in the months leading up to the wedding, were flexible to customizations we asked for, and were all around kind and enjoyable to work with. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day so perfect!

Vanguard String Quartet Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much... wish I could write a 5 star review of a bride to be in return! You were just so easy to work with, thorough, and timely.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your event. Your mom wrote us a really kind note as well.
    Sandra N. Married on 12/07/2019

AMAZING and immensely talented! Easy to work with

There are not enough words to describe how thankful and appreciative we are to Vanguard String Quartet. Our wedding ceremony was a bit challenging at times to plan, but they made it so much easier by doing research on their end and for that, we are so grateful. They added so much elegance to our cocktail hour. Our guests loved the song selections they played. One month later we still have guests talking about the quartet and complementing us on them. We will definitely choose/recommend them for any future events.
  • Maya
    Maya S. Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful music!!

They did such an amazing job performing at my ceremony, and cocktail hour! Everyone commented on how amazing they played! I definitely recommend. Better yet, they are ridiculously reasonable!!
    Korah C. Married on 08/24/2019

Anthony & Korah 8/24/2019

Vangard String is amazing. From our Processional to Recessional. They helped to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for our wedding guest. They played every song I listed and hit every cue from unity candle to exit song. Truly professional.
    Kayti Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding music!

I loved working with Vanguard Strings for my wedding! They were so talented and having a string quartet for my ceremony and cocktail hour music was such a beautiful touch and something I am so glad we did! Not only that, but their price is much more affordable than competitors in my area. The music was beautiful, and the planning process was smooth and communication for planning was great and they were flexible with me changing the songs I wanted for processional a couple times. Thank you to Vanguard Strings for a great ceremony & cocktail hour! I would highly recommend this group for your wedding or event.
    Margie W. Married on 04/13/2019

Lovely, talented quartet for any special event!

Fabulous quartet! We had a chic/rustic wedding and the musicians played mostly classical with a few Celtic pieces. Very talented musicians and they played together beautifully! Many guests commented on the quartet as well. As Mother of the Bride, I did not get to hear all of the music, so Tim made me a recording with song titles! I would hire them again for any type of special event!!!