Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

9 | Tuscaloosa, AL

9 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

deborah · Married on 06/05/2010

Pleshette and her staff did an EXCELLENT job at my wedding! All I had was 3 weeks to plan my wedding due to my pregnancy and she did it all in such a short time. I reccomend her to everybody. She has great intelligence in what she does! She made it perfect for me. I got the most out of my tiny budget. Thank you so much Ms.Pleshette and Uniquely Yours.

Deborah Adams/Williams

Sent on 07/22/2010

Snaha · Married on 06/06/2009

Pleshette did an awesome job with the linen at our wedding and reception...Great turn-around time from wedding to reception. She had a group of people that worked hard to make everything perfect. She was always a phone call away and very quick to respond by email. Thanks for everything and all your hard work and I would highly recommend others to use you!!

Sent on 06/13/2009

lashawnda · Married on 08/09/2008

I would use this vendor again for any future events or parties. Wonderful service was provied.

Sent on 11/10/2008

Beverly · Married on 08/02/2008

PLESHETTE AT UNIQUELY YOURS IS WONDERFUL. SHE MADE MY WEDDING DAY EVERYTHING THAT I EVER DREAMT ABOUT. PLESHETTE GAVE ME GREAT ADVICE AND WAS AVALIABLE FOR ME TO TALK TO AT ALL TIMES. SHE CREATED A BOND WITH ME AS WE WENT INTO THE PLANNING AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANY ONE NEEDING SOMEONE TO PLAN A WEDDING, PARTY, OR ANY EVENT. SHE REALLY WORKS HARD AND MAKES SURE THAT YOU GET YOU MONEY'S WORTH IN AN ENTIRTY.

PLESHETTE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL.HER LINEN AND FLOWERS WERE THE BEST OF THE BEST. THEY WERE ALSO AT A RESONABLE COST. THE VENUE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND THE TABLE SETTING WAS TO DIE FOR. WE ALSO PURCHASED COORDINATING INVITAIONS, FAVORS AND THANK YOU CARDS FROM UYE.

Sent on 12/28/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2008

Pleshette Bevelle did an amazing job for my wedding. I didn't think that I would be able to have the fairytale wedding that I had always dreamed of because of my low budget but Pleshette worked her magic. She made sure that everything was eleoquent and beautiful. I loved the roses in a glass vase and tea light candles surrounding centerpiece that she did for my reception. She made everything seem so magical and in the end I had the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 07/08/2008

LaShonda · Married on 06/07/2008

Pleshette was wonderful! She is very professional and creative. She goes the extra mile to make your dreams come true! I would most definitely recommend Pleshette to any bride. She listens to you, responds quickly with answers, and puts a lot of effort into making your wedding day SPECIAL!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2008

Pleshette Bevelle is a wonderful event planner. She took my wedding day dreams and turned them into realities. I would definately recommend her services and the services of Uniquely Yours to all brides.

Sent on 05/29/2008

Kena · Married on 08/08/2009

1.6
      1.0
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      2.0

If I had to do it all over again, I would not use this vendor.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

Unfortunately you can't please everyone. I try to take everyones budget into consideration and my team and I are proud to say that we go that extra mile to ensure that their day is extra special. I actually enjoyed this couple and I wish them the best in their marriage.

Katara · Married on 07/17/2010

0.0

I would think twice before hiring Mrs. Bevelle to perform any duties for your special day. She and I had a contract and I had already paid her a 50% deposit when she sent me a text message five days before my wedding and cancelled. Let me say this again, SHE SENT ME A TEXT MESSAGE FIVE DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING AND CANCELLED!!!!!! Save yourself some stress....choose someone else.

Sent on 07/22/2010