Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Events by Amy

~About~

Events by Amy
is a full service event consultation & design company based in Monterey, California founded by Amy Halter. Amy is a graduate of Penn State University with a degree in hospitality management. Since 2001, she has been living on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, coordinating events for luxury resorts. Amy's education, combined with her experience creating sophisticated, elegant events has given her the foundation to create Events by Amy. Her goal is to provide you with exceptional service to create an unforgettable celebration. Amy specializes in weddings & she would be delighted to design a memorable event for any special occasion. Her attention to detail combined with her warm personality & calm demeanor will ensure a flawless event.

~Services~

As each event has it own unique needs, so is all that Amy has to offer. Amy will work with you to customize a package for your special occasion. From day-of to full service event coordination & design, she can do it all. Some of what Amy will assist with includes financial planning, venue selection, vendor referrals & management, rehearsal planning, ceremony coordination, reception design, schedule management, day of coordination and more. Please contact Amy for a personalized quote.

~Kind Words~
"You have been a dream to work with as we planned our wedding. I have the greatest respect for your abilities & determination. You are extremely pleasant & truly concerned for others. I couldn't imagine trusting anyone but you to coordinate our wedding."

"Amy ensured that every one of our details was seen to with the utmost professionalism. She has a calming presence & truly made me feel as though she had been my friend for years. She knew what I was thinking & anticipated my thoughts before I voiced them. I completely trusted her to handle all of the details of our wedding & knew that everything would be just perfect if I left it to her."

831-747-1037 ~ amy@eventsbyamy.com

Events by Amy FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Amy 1
    10% Discount
    A 10% discount will be extended on the total package price.

• Monterey, 93940 See on map