35 Reviews for Unique Bridal & Boutique

Tuxedos (1)
Veils (1)
35 Unique Bridal & Boutique Reviews

0.5

This business is ran by two scam artist look it up kristina dittamore and Dora Argyropoulos are the con artist who start up business and once things dry up pick up and leave don’t believe me look up Dora Argyropoulos online as well as look it up on Sunbiz the business is under Dora name as well as several other business that she scammed people out of money... Dora has defraud U.S banks 1.7 mill by creating fake business and bank accounts!!! Now unique bridal is closed they are lying about it being closed renovations they aren’t coming back the division of corporations has no proof of the shop being sold it’s all lie they work as a family... do not do business with them

Profile Picture Ketsia , 12/16/17, 1 Review
0.5

Like the other posters, the shop has been closed down for almost 2 months for "renovations". But we soon learned that 'Alessandria' - the girl who helped us with ordering our dress was no longer with the company and "stole" the money that bride's and other customers gave her. After looking into the company we also learned that the owner's of this company are complete frauds and that they have a history of stealing money!!! We're getting the cops involved and they will be hearing from our lawyers!

__

ST. LOUIS • A woman from Greece, and others, defrauded banks out of $1.7 million via fake businesses and bank accounts, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Dora Argyropoulos, 59, of Athens, was arrested after entering the country in Miami and indicted in U.S. District Court in St. Louis late Wednesday on two counts of bank fraud, one count of wire fraud and one count of conspiracy to commit fraud, the U.S. Attorney’s office said.

Argyropoulos and unidentified “confederates” registered business names and then set up accounts in those names, prosecutors said. They would then return to Greece and utilize debit cards linked to those accounts, exploiting banking procedures and causing “massive overdrafts” and fees that totaled $1.7 million at at least ten banks, they said.

Argyropoulos, 59, of Athens, Greece, was arrested on November 9 in Miami, Florida upon her entry into the country. Late yesterday, she was indicted by a federal grand jury in the Eastern District of Missouri on two felony counts of bank fraud, one felony count of wire fraud, and one count of conspiracy to commit those crimes.

If convicted, each count of the indictment carries a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison and/or fines up to $1 million. In determining the actual sentences, a judge is required to consider the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines, which provide recommended sentencing ranges.

Profile Picture K, 12/4/17, 1 Review
0.5

My mom ordered her Mother of the Bride dress here back in July for my wedding that is in October. She was told it would arrive by September. When September came my mom try to call to check on her dress and it went straight to a voice message that said the store was closed for September. She went by the store and it was closed down. Supposedly for renovations. She was worried they were pulling an Alfredo Angelo. After 3 weeks of trying to call, text and going by the store she finally caught someone there. Two other irate customers were there demanding their dresses or money back. They didn't have my moms dress, pretty sure it was never ordered. She couldn't get a straight answer from them. After going back and forth with them she was able to get her money back. Thankfully! If you are thinking about purchasing a dress from them please beware!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Formal Gowns
1.7

Ordered my (new)Wedding gown in March with Kristina for Sept wedding. Put deposit down of half. They called me in may for balance. No problem. Paid! July 23 ship date. After 1 month late and me calling (they dont answer phone often) i thought i was being "alfred angeloed". However i called and she said it was there. Yay! Right? WRONG! WOULD YOU BELIEVE SHE BROUGHT ME THE SAME TATERED DIRTY SAMPLE I TRIED ON MONTHS AGO AS MY NEW DRESS (in 12 when i ordered a 10)? This is now 3 weeks before my big day. T E R R I B L E. Alex was able to get me the same dress that another bride didnt pay for that had her customizations on it. (LUCKY ME, can you read the sarcasm?) 300 dollars later with 10 days until the big day, please wish me real luck that the dress fits and looks good in time! Ill say she did accomodated me w some free stuff but what happened to me here as a customer should never happen to a bride. Good luck!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Kristina is absolutely AMAZING!! From the minute I walked into the store she treated me like family. Unlike other stores, Kristina is very honest and open about everything. Not once did I feel pressured or that I was being"sold" a product. I was able to bring a picture of the style dress I wanted and she has helped me design the dress of my dreams!! Not only did she help me make my dream dress a reality, but she has helped my bridesmaids find their dresses at a VERY reasonable price. Being that everything is so stressful while planning a wedding, it's really nice to know I have someone that I can count on to get back to me very quickly, be flexible with my work hours, work with my budget and get alterations/have changes done all at the same place!! I highly recommend Kristina and her store to any bride/bridal party.

Profile Picture samantha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Replicas, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Kristina is truly amazing. She made finding the perfect dress a wonderful experience. She really listens to what you want. I am so happy I went to Unique Bridal.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is the best bridal boutique! Christy is amazing and covers absolutely EVERY detail! She made the buying, alteration, pick up and traveling with a bridal gown so simple and care free! The gowns are truly gorgeous and the prices and value cannot be beat! My daughter looked amazing on her wedding day!

Profile Picture denise, 4/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments
4.7

I love christy and her shop! My sister used her almost 8 years ago and a family friend almost 10 and we love her and her shop! She has gorgeous dresses and a very comfortable shop to go and just try on and enjoy finding what you like. Christy was amazing, her shop was amazing. They were helpful every time I had a question big or small. I got my own prom dress from her when I was 15 and now I am 24 and got my wedding dress too! I highly recommend her!
Tip**The only thing I wish I had known was how much went into buying an off the rack dress that was not your size. I suggest to anyone thinking of getting an "off the rack" dress look at all that goes into it before purchasing.By the time I walked down the isle my dress cost as much as a brand new one I would have ordered in my size and I didn't know what it looked like until a few days before my wedding because it pretty much had to be taken apart and put all back together to become my dress. When I purchased the dress is was already sizes too big, a few months before I got married I did get sick and lost weight (about 10 lbs) so the dress did need a lot of work. That was all my fault for not looking into what went alterations before I bought it. so I suggest just do you research on alterations.

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/28/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my experience with Unique Bridal & Boutique! I am an older bride, and had already purchased my wedding dress for my beachside wedding, and was looking for shoes, although I had already purchased 4 pair lol! and a headpiece. I walked in the shop and Chrissy treated me like royalty! I showed her my dress, and she matched the color and even added the stones that were in the dress to match the shoes! Her eye for detail is amazing. Next was the headpiece, I knew what I was looking for and she had it, but wound up with another piece after my girls talked me into that one. Wound up wearing the one I purchased for my bachlorette party, and went back and got the one I originally wanted for the wedding. Next, she made the most adorable flower girl baskets for my grandaughters, and precious flip flops to match their dresses. Even tho I did not purchase my big ticket item there, she treated me like I spent a fortune. Thank you Chrissy for the wonderful experience, keeping me calm, and having the most wonderful memory of shopping for my big day!

Profile Picture User4996842, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have to say my dress from Unique Bridal was absolutely stunning!! I have gotten an abundance of compliments and I never felt prettier in my dress. However, we also ordered 10 bridesmaids dresses from their also because I was so thrilled with the service I got from ordering my dress from them. Not only did it take like 4 months for them to come in, NONE OF THEN FIT ANY IF THE GIRLS!!!! :( They ALL needed alterations which was an additional $30-$90 per girl. I was very upset because I felt that they measured me properly to make me happy, but measured them incorrectly to make money off of them...which they already had to pay for their dress, shoes, Bridal Shower stuff, ect. This was disappointing since the owner, Chrissy is extremely sweet and knowledgeable but this part ruined my experience.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
4.2

After try other stores around finally when to Unique Bridal and found the dress of my dreams, it was the first that choose but not the first to try it on, but when I put it on I knew that was the dress....and after that felling the best thing was the price this store has everything for every budget!!!!! Love them, and the girls are very very nice and professional they know what they are talking about!!!!!!

Profile Picture ursula, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my dress! They can basically do anything to any dress they have. The staff is very nice, very professional and helpful. For a small fee they will even prep all dresses for members of your bridal party even if the dresses weren't ordered from their store.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for a wedding dress then visiting Unique Bridal is a MUST!! The whole staff was very friendly and catered to me while I was there. It made the experience an unforgettable one!! Not ony was the staff amazing but the prices were too!!! I had a specific budget in mind and they were able to help me find the perfect dress for that price (and even gave me a deal).... :))) so I got an even better dress than I could have dreamed for! My wedding would not have been the same without that dress! They even had a plethora of sashes, hair pieces, accessories you name it!! They are absolutely fantastic and I'm very grateful and lucky I stopped to check them out!!

Profile Picture User4728908, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was absolutely gorgeous, and the shop was very friendly and professional. They kept me in the loop whenever I had questions and were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Christy, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Dress came out perfect, customized it to look like I had always dreamed of.

Profile Picture User3985846, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Chrissy and her team at Unique Bridal were a godsend when I found them! Talk about a difficult situation... I feel in love with a wedding gown in Orlando from an exclusive designer and there wasn't a boutique in the South Florida area for me to order the gown from. I searched... and searched and searched and finally I found Unique Bridal! Chrissy was the only one willing to order the trunk show sample for me so that I could visit the salon with my family to have a true dress shopping experience. Working with Unique Bridal was wonderful.... they got my dress to me on time and in perfect condition. It was stunning! They even sent me to a seamstress who did my alterations quickly and for a great price. I highly recommend checking them out to find your dream gown.

Profile Picture Carlisha, 5/17/14, 16 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it was working with Chris and her staff. I found my dress in a magazine and came across the store because they were holding a truck show that had my dress in it. Immediately I knew it was the dress for me after trying it on once! I then proceeded to order all 10 of my bridesmaids dresses from Chris...I found the dresses cheaper elsewhere and Chris matched the price of the other location on the bmaids dresses. Everything arrived on time (if not earlier than expected) and came in PERFECT condition. Every fitting was flawless with her streamstress and I even went through Chris to get my dress preserved! I asked Chris if I could have my dress in one preserved box and my veil in another and she said no problem and it was cleaned, preserved and returned to me before I could blink! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Profile Picture User2896896, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

AMAZING! Krissy and her staff were so amazing through the whole process. I am forever grateful! I found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, veil, shoes, and accessories there. Krissy and her staff were so helpful in helping me make some critical decisions and they were 100% honest even if it would not benefit the business! They truely just want you to feel your best and have the most amazing wedding day! Krissy went above and beyond to help me customize every little detail to make everything exactly how I always dreamed. I will recommend Unique Bridal to EVERYONE! Thank you so much!
Love,
Panagiota

Profile Picture Panagiota, 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment I stepped into Unique Bridal, I felt special! I had the best experience trying on dresses there. Chris knew every detail about every dress and made me feel like royalty! After I purchased the dress, her and Mary continued to treat me with so much love throughout the next six months of fittings and buying accessories. Chris added some lace to my borrowed veil for me and it was absolutely stunning! I would recommend every bride go to this shop to try to find her dress. I miss the staff already!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/15/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Chris is wonderful. She and her staff give you suck personalized service. I would recommend her to anyone. She helped keep me calm and sane.

Profile Picture Tricia, 9/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses and great place to get your wedding and bridesmaid dress. Krissy was awesome and she knew what she was talking about. They have awesome customer service and are willing to help in every way. I love my dress and will definitely refer to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture User3306079, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I first came across Unique Bridal when I lived down the street. After my engagement, this was the first place I came to look for dresses. Though I didn't buy one that day (in fact I looked at about 10 different stores in 3 states), I ultimately purchased my dress through them. Danielle is so wonderful to work with. She made the ordering process so easy! When my dress arrival date got close, I called them (more times that I care to admit to) and every time she was so sweet! When my dress came in about 2 weeks ago, she called me right away. After she laced up my corset and I came into the showroom to show my dad my dress finally, she was in tears almost as badly as me and my dad. I could not have chosen a better place to get such a special piece of clothing! I even ordered my custom shoes there as well because I got a credit for putting my deposit in at a certain time! Yay to saving money!!! Thank you so much Danielle and I can't wait to start my fittings in May!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Danielle was a great help with mevent trying on dresses when I came in town. I was able to share that moment with my mother and aunt. Staff was professional and helped me with all of my bridal needs.

Profile Picture Sharon, 2/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with Unique Bridal & Boutique. The girls were so helpful in ordering my dress, following up with me throughout the months I waited for it to arrive, helping to arrange my alterations, pressing the dress & offering lots of tips. I am so thankful I found them. Just before my wedding I had the privilege of standing up in a friends wedding. We had a HORRIBLE experience with our bridesmaid's dresses. I was so relieved to leave all that craziness and arrive at Unique Bridal. It was very refreshing.

Profile Picture Angelene, 9/16/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had to come on here and write about how wonderful all of the girls at Unique Bridal are! After a long day of unsuccessful bridal shop appointments, I decided at the last minute to stop in here without an appointment, just to see what they had. Even though the shop was super busy, the girls were so accommodating and sweet, and didn't bat an eye when I wanted to try on some dresses. I ended up finding my dream dress that day at Unique Bridal. With my wedding only 5 months away, they were a little worried about it coming in in time, but they called the designer and were assured there was no need to rush order it. 4 months later, my dress finally came in! I was the annoying bride calling once a week to see if it was in yet, and they were so great about following up with the designer and assuring me that we'd be okay on time. LaDora did my alterations in record time - 1 week!! I can't thank these girls and LaDora enough for everything they did for me - they truly went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews