Unique Bridal & Boutique Reviews

35 | Deerfield Beach, FL

35 Reviews for Unique Bridal & Boutique

samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristina is absolutely AMAZING!! From the minute I walked into the store she treated me like family. Unlike other stores, Kristina is very honest and open about everything. Not once did I feel pressured or that I was being"sold" a product. I was able to bring a picture of the style dress I wanted and she has helped me design the dress of my dreams!! Not only did she help me make my dream dress a reality, but she has helped my bridesmaids find their dresses at a VERY reasonable price. Being that everything is so stressful while planning a wedding, it's really nice to know I have someone that I can count on to get back to me very quickly, be flexible with my work hours, work with my budget and get alterations/have changes done all at the same place!! I highly recommend Kristina and her store to any bride/bridal party.

Kristina is truly amazing. She made finding the perfect dress a wonderful experience. She really listens to what you want. I am so happy I went to Unique Bridal.

I absolutely loved my dress! They can basically do anything to any dress they have. The staff is very nice, very professional and helpful. For a small fee they will even prep all dresses for members of your bridal party even if the dresses weren't ordered from their store.

If you are looking for a wedding dress then visiting Unique Bridal is a MUST!! The whole staff was very friendly and catered to me while I was there. It made the experience an unforgettable one!! Not ony was the staff amazing but the prices were too!!! I had a specific budget in mind and they were able to help me find the perfect dress for that price (and even gave me a deal).... :))) so I got an even better dress than I could have dreamed for! My wedding would not have been the same without that dress! They even had a plethora of sashes, hair pieces, accessories you name it!! They are absolutely fantastic and I'm very grateful and lucky I stopped to check them out!!

Dress came out perfect, customized it to look like I had always dreamed of.

Carlisha · Married on 05/17/2014

Chrissy and her team at Unique Bridal were a godsend when I found them! Talk about a difficult situation... I feel in love with a wedding gown in Orlando from an exclusive designer and there wasn't a boutique in the South Florida area for me to order the gown from. I searched... and searched and searched and finally I found Unique Bridal! Chrissy was the only one willing to order the trunk show sample for me so that I could visit the salon with my family to have a true dress shopping experience. Working with Unique Bridal was wonderful.... they got my dress to me on time and in perfect condition. It was stunning! They even sent me to a seamstress who did my alterations quickly and for a great price. I highly recommend checking them out to find your dream gown.

I can't begin to tell you how much of a pleasure it was working with Chris and her staff. I found my dress in a magazine and came across the store because they were holding a truck show that had my dress in it. Immediately I knew it was the dress for me after trying it on once! I then proceeded to order all 10 of my bridesmaids dresses from Chris...I found the dresses cheaper elsewhere and Chris matched the price of the other location on the bmaids dresses. Everything arrived on time (if not earlier than expected) and came in PERFECT condition. Every fitting was flawless with her streamstress and I even went through Chris to get my dress preserved! I asked Chris if I could have my dress in one preserved box and my veil in another and she said no problem and it was cleaned, preserved and returned to me before I could blink! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Panagiota · Married on 11/16/2013

AMAZING! Krissy and her staff were so amazing through the whole process. I am forever grateful! I found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, veil, shoes, and accessories there. Krissy and her staff were so helpful in helping me make some critical decisions and they were 100% honest even if it would not benefit the business! They truely just want you to feel your best and have the most amazing wedding day! Krissy went above and beyond to help me customize every little detail to make everything exactly how I always dreamed. I will recommend Unique Bridal to EVERYONE! Thank you so much!
    Love,
    Panagiota

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2013

From the moment I stepped into Unique Bridal, I felt special! I had the best experience trying on dresses there. Chris knew every detail about every dress and made me feel like royalty! After I purchased the dress, her and Mary continued to treat me with so much love throughout the next six months of fittings and buying accessories. Chris added some lace to my borrowed veil for me and it was absolutely stunning! I would recommend every bride go to this shop to try to find her dress. I miss the staff already!

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

Chris is wonderful. She and her staff give you suck personalized service. I would recommend her to anyone. She helped keep me calm and sane.

Beautiful dresses and great place to get your wedding and bridesmaid dress. Krissy was awesome and she knew what she was talking about. They have awesome customer service and are willing to help in every way. I love my dress and will definitely refer to all my friends and family.

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

I first came across Unique Bridal when I lived down the street. After my engagement, this was the first place I came to look for dresses. Though I didn't buy one that day (in fact I looked at about 10 different stores in 3 states), I ultimately purchased my dress through them. Danielle is so wonderful to work with. She made the ordering process so easy! When my dress arrival date got close, I called them (more times that I care to admit to) and every time she was so sweet! When my dress came in about 2 weeks ago, she called me right away. After she laced up my corset and I came into the showroom to show my dad my dress finally, she was in tears almost as badly as me and my dad. I could not have chosen a better place to get such a special piece of clothing! I even ordered my custom shoes there as well because I got a credit for putting my deposit in at a certain time! Yay to saving money!!! Thank you so much Danielle and I can't wait to start my fittings in May!

Sharon · Married on 02/16/2013

Danielle was a great help with mevent trying on dresses when I came in town. I was able to share that moment with my mother and aunt. Staff was professional and helped me with all of my bridal needs.

• Angelene

Angelene · Married on 09/16/2012

I had a wonderful experience with Unique Bridal & Boutique. The girls were so helpful in ordering my dress, following up with me throughout the months I waited for it to arrive, helping to arrange my alterations, pressing the dress & offering lots of tips. I am so thankful I found them. Just before my wedding I had the privilege of standing up in a friends wedding. We had a HORRIBLE experience with our bridesmaid's dresses. I was so relieved to leave all that craziness and arrive at Unique Bridal. It was very refreshing.

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

I had to come on here and write about how wonderful all of the girls at Unique Bridal are! After a long day of unsuccessful bridal shop appointments, I decided at the last minute to stop in here without an appointment, just to see what they had. Even though the shop was super busy, the girls were so accommodating and sweet, and didn't bat an eye when I wanted to try on some dresses. I ended up finding my dream dress that day at Unique Bridal. With my wedding only 5 months away, they were a little worried about it coming in in time, but they called the designer and were assured there was no need to rush order it. 4 months later, my dress finally came in! I was the annoying bride calling once a week to see if it was in yet, and they were so great about following up with the designer and assuring me that we'd be okay on time. LaDora did my alterations in record time - 1 week!! I can't thank these girls and LaDora enough for everything they did for me - they truly went above and beyond.

Lenore · Married on 06/09/2012

I absolutely loved my dress shop. The ladies who work there are so friendly and professional and responsive. I could not have been happier with the service. I loved going into the dress shop every time I needed to do so. I loved my dress and the people who worked there made the experience all the more memorable. I would recommend this shop to my closest friends and any bride. I bought every dress I needed for my wedding from them because I loved their dresses and enjoyed working with them so much.

• Tina

Tina · Married on 03/03/2012

I went to 10 bridal boutiques throughout the state. I didnt want to purchase any dress until I tried on Christina Wu who was at unique bridal. Bridal gowns can often end up looking very generic, this bridal shop that the most unique dresses of any dress store and held true to their name. I had the most compliments on my dress everyone thought it was very expensive. Unique bridal can give you the dress of your dreams at a reasonable price.

Nikita · Married on 02/18/2012

Incredible dress shop! Loved every second of my experience with them. :)

• Jane

Jane · Married on 04/29/2011

Kris and Danielle are amazing. I first worked with them when we were picking out bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding. I was immediately impressed by their knowledge. They knew what dresses came in what colors and fabrics with out constantly having to check the catalogues. They also had such great energy and passion. There was no pressure to buy today and they made the process of selecting the dress so easy.

A few months later, my sisters, mom and I were back in Unique Bridal picking out my bridal gown and dresses. After being in a few weddings, I knew I wanted my girls in chiffon, a material my sisters weren't crazy about. Kris knew the styles we liked and showed my sisters a chiffon dress that they and I fell in love with. My mom also got both of her dresses from Kris and she looked gorgeous at both weddings.

Upon walking in the store, the dress on display immediately caught my eye but I thought I would never be able to pull it off. It was strapless with a sweet heart top and I didn't want to be pulling my dress up all night nor did I want the dress so revealing. I tried on a handful of dresses and while I liked others, I didn't get the THIS IS THE ONE feeling. I went to a few other shops to see what they had available and I didn't find another dress I liked as much nor did I find the enthusiasm and passion that Kris and Danielle have. I went back to Unique Bridal and tried the dress again. I had the feeling, but still had concerns. Kris and Danielle had the neckline changed by the manufacturer (to scoop) and said we could have straps added by a seamstress. Kris recommended Reina, who did the most wonderful job.

Initially Reina thought we were just adding the straps the dress came with, but I wanted the straps to look like they were part of the dress (similar to tank top with thinner straps). Reina made a pattern and made sure I liked it. Kris and Danielle worked with Reina and I to make sure we had the right material to do this correctly. The straps came out beautifully. No one would know that the straps were added.

I planned on using my sister's veil which was in New Jersey. I was sure it was two layers, as I was set on having the veil over my face when I walked down the aisle. Three days before my wedding, I realized there was only one layer. I called Unique Bridal and Danielle ran through my options (a matching veil, a whole new veil set, a plain veil). I chose the plain veil (at a fraction of the cost but also served its purpose) and Danielle had it overnighted to me. It worked out perfectly.

Unique Bridal Boutique is truly unique. The service, energy, and knowledge are unmatched.

Kris and Daneille, thank you for everything. We will be back soon!

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2010

I absolutely LOVED my wedding gown! And amazingly it fit like a glove! I'm so grateful to Unique Bridal Boutique for helping me find my dream gown, specially Daniele who was so patient, so willing to help and always had a beautiful huge smile when she brought me another dress to try on! Thanks for everything!!!

julie · Married on 04/16/2010

Great group of girls there! I changed my mind 2 months before my wedding and they got me the dress of my dreams that had just come out! I highly recommend this place. The dresses are reasonably priced as well

• vanillabean

Alisa · Married on 09/06/2009

I purchased my wedding gown and accessories at Unique Bridal. I worked with Chris, and she was extremely helpful and honest. They're a smaller boutique, but that means they're more hands on and provide personal and professional level of service. I loved their selection, and they helped me find the dress that worked best for me. They have nice accessories and I found everything reasonably priced. I worked with LaDora for tailoring and she was superb. She helped get my dress looking fabulous and perfect for the big day! All around, I really enjoyed working with Unique Bridal, and I would recommend them to any new bride. They're caring, flexible, professional, honest and it's an excellent shop for bridal gowns and accessories.

denise · Married on 04/24/2016

This is the best bridal boutique! Christy is amazing and covers absolutely EVERY detail! She made the buying, alteration, pick up and traveling with a bridal gown so simple and care free! The gowns are truly gorgeous and the prices and value cannot be beat! My daughter looked amazing on her wedding day!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my experience with Unique Bridal & Boutique! I am an older bride, and had already purchased my wedding dress for my beachside wedding, and was looking for shoes, although I had already purchased 4 pair lol! and a headpiece. I walked in the shop and Chrissy treated me like royalty! I showed her my dress, and she matched the color and even added the stones that were in the dress to match the shoes! Her eye for detail is amazing. Next was the headpiece, I knew what I was looking for and she had it, but wound up with another piece after my girls talked me into that one. Wound up wearing the one I purchased for my bachlorette party, and went back and got the one I originally wanted for the wedding. Next, she made the most adorable flower girl baskets for my grandaughters, and precious flip flops to match their dresses. Even tho I did not purchase my big ticket item there, she treated me like I spent a fortune. Thank you Chrissy for the wonderful experience, keeping me calm, and having the most wonderful memory of shopping for my big day!

Christy · Married on 10/11/2014

My dress was absolutely gorgeous, and the shop was very friendly and professional. They kept me in the loop whenever I had questions and were wonderful to work with.