3404 gardens East drive 25B, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number

About Champagne & GRIT

Champagne & GRIT specialize modern, unique, bold bridal adornments. Our Bride is daring, vibrant, madly in love with life and unapologetically living by her own rules. She’s captivating, strong, passionate and unstoppable.

Rooted in fashion we offer our brides Ombré Veils, showstopping Capes, white opal Statement Jewelry & unexpected jaw dropping adornments. Our Veils and Capes are crafted from Luxe English tulle, which comes in an array of colors.

All Champagne & GRIT adornments are handcrafted in our atelier studio in sunny South Florida. We have sourced the finest materials from around the globe. Our heirloom pieces are handmade with impeccable attention to detail by an expert team of artisans. Each adornment is hand cut and crafted with exquisite detailing, quality craftsmanship and ethical production.

LOVE LETTER FROM JAIME ~ designer, stylist, glamour enthusiast, coffee addict, shoe aficionado, fur baby mama, vintage furniture enthusiast, free spirited dreamer and all-around unique soul.

“Champagne & GRIT is my heart and soul. It is modern, unique and bold . . a combination of who I am as person. I am truly humbled and blessed each time a bride grants me the privilege to share in their happily ever after. I can't wait to help you create and fulfill your own fairy tale, and I'm also pretty sure we will become great friends through the process! So, cheers to you and your happily ever after! Let the celebration begin”. ~ J'aime

AS SEEN ON: B R I D E S • Say Yes to the Dress •Wedding Wire Couples Choice 2018 & 2019 • The Knot • Aisle Society • Aisle Perfect • Aisle Planner • Cake & Lace • Celebration Society • Confetti Daydreams • Destination Wedding • Hey Wedding Lady • Knotsvilla • Married in Palm Beach • Ruffled • So This is Love • Strictly Weddings • Voyage Miami • Wish Upon A Wedding • Wedding Chic's • Wellington Magazine

Follow Champagne & GRIT on

Champagne & GRIT 5
Champagne & GRIT 6
Champagne & GRIT 7

Katie Proctor · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Jaime with Champagne & Grit is just the best!

From start to finish, my experience with Jaime at Champagne & Grit has been fabulous, and the output was truly the most fabulous cape which worked perfectly with my Wedding dress and was exactly as I had imagined. So unique and complimented by mermaid tail wedding gown to perfection.

Jaime accommodated a change in dress mid way through our conversations, which resulted in her lengthening my cape FOC. Additionally, using a piece of leftover lace from my veil, she customised a vintage handkerchief which I gave to my Mum on my Wedding Day morning, (Jaime she absolutely loved it - there were tears!)

Jaime will make your wedding veil/cape dreams a reality. I would highly recommend her, especially if you want to be a bride that wants something a little different to the norm x

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Champagne & GRIT 8
    Champagne & GRIT 9
    Champagne & GRIT 10
    Champagne & GRIT 11

Shauna Fossum · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience!

I cannot event begin to describe how pleased I am with my veil and ribbons! Jaime was AMAZING, helpful, and so enthusiastic throughout the whole process. She is genuinely excited to be a part of your wedding day. As I'm doing some unique black custom work with my dress, she even asked for me to send her pictures (and of course as an excited bride I did!). She answered all my questions about ordering the veil, which length would suit my dress/wedding vibe the best and so on. The veil is PERFECT! I love the dark grey ombre, and the material is unbelievably light and flowy! As soon as I tried on the veil and ribbons I just felt so special. I am just blown away by Jaime's genuine enthusiasm and beautiful products.
    I seriously recommend working with Jaime for your veil/accessories!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Look no further for your wedding needs

When I met Jaime, something told me it was kismet that she had a veil that matches my exact dress. When I ordered from her shop, she was immediate in offering suggestions for things that she thought would work for me, and in turn I got the most beautiful veil I have ever seen. When I decided in a panic JUST A WEEK LATER to turn that same veil into a cape instead, I fully expected her to laugh and block me because it was a ridiculous request. Instead, she never even considered not doing it and took it back to fix immediately. I got it back WELL before I was even expecting it and it was even more perfect than I could've imagined. Now this is the business side of Jaime's work and I was beyond impressed by the product outcome. But Jaime herself. I swear this woman was made of the stars and interplanetary dust that make the world's most beautiful things. She couldn't be more of a truly good, honest, generous and SWEET person. I shared some very intimate feelings about myself, my journey and my desires with her regarding my changes and choices for my wedding, and she supported me in a more substantial and meaningful way than some of my friends & family have through this entire process. It got to the point where I was elated when a message from her showed up in my inbox because I knew I'd be crying and laughing and feeling so much better about myself after Jaime and I spoke! She will be more than a vendor- she'll be a friend and confidant through this cry stressful bit exciting time you're going through. She manages the difficulties of running a business with more grace and goodness than most, even while managing to support all of her brides so individually and to the highest degree of satisfaction and care. You would be entirely remiss if you bypassed the opportunity to work with her. I am beyond blessed that I found her!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Champagne & GRIT FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales