3404 gardens East drive 25B, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number

About Champagne & GRIT

Champagne & GRIT specialize modern, unique, bold bridal adornments. Our Bride is daring, vibrant, madly in love with life and unapologetically living by her own rules. She’s captivating, strong, passionate and unstoppable.

Rooted in fashion we offer our brides Ombré Veils, showstopping Capes, white opal Statement Jewelry & unexpected jaw dropping adornments. Our Veils and Capes are crafted from Luxe English tulle, which comes in an array of colors.

All Champagne & GRIT adornments are handcrafted in our atelier studio in sunny South Florida. We have sourced the finest materials from around the globe. Our heirloom pieces are handmade with impeccable attention to detail by an expert team of artisans. Each adornment is hand cut and crafted with exquisite detailing, quality craftsmanship and ethical production.

LOVE LETTER FROM JAIME ~ designer, stylist, glamour enthusiast, coffee addict, shoe aficionado, fur baby mama, vintage furniture enthusiast, free spirited dreamer and all-around unique soul.

“Champagne & GRIT is my heart and soul. It is modern, unique and bold . . a combination of who I am as person. I am truly humbled and blessed each time a bride grants me the privilege to share in their happily ever after. I can't wait to help you create and fulfill your own fairy tale, and I'm also pretty sure we will become great friends through the process! So, cheers to you and your happily ever after! Let the celebration begin”. ~ J'aime

AS SEEN ON: B R I D E S 💗 Say Yes to the Dress 💗 Martha Stewart Weddings 💗 the Knot Couples Choice 2020 💗Wedding Wire Couples Choice 2018 & 2019 & 2020 💗 The Knot 💗 Aisle Society 💗 Aisle Perfect 💗Aisle Planner 💗 Borrowed & Blue 💗 Cake & Lace 💗 Celebration Society 💗 Confetti Daydreams 💗 Destination Wedding 💗 Every Bride 💗 First Look 💗Glittery Bri de 💗 Hey Wedding Lady 💗 Knotsvilla 💗 Magnolia Rouge 💗 Married in Palm Beach 💗 Modern Era Wedding 💗 My Engaged Life 💗Off Beat Bride 💗 Perfect Palette 💗 Ruffled 💗 Rock and Roll Bride Magazine 💗 So This is Love 💗 Strictly Weddings 💗 The Pink Bride 💗 Voyage Miami 💗 Wish Upon A Wedding 💗 Wedding Chic's 💗 Wedding Wire 💗 Wellington Magazine💗

Follow Champagne & GRIT on

White Opal Halo Vine
bridal cape champagne and grit 2 51 973158 1570302916

27 Reviews for Champagne & GRIT

Katie Proctor · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Jaime with Champagne & Grit is just the best!

From start to finish, my experience with Jaime at Champagne & Grit has been fabulous, and the output was truly the most fabulous cape which worked perfectly with my Wedding dress and was exactly as I had imagined. So unique and complimented by mermaid tail wedding gown to perfection.

Jaime accommodated a change in dress mid way through our conversations, which resulted in her lengthening my cape FOC. Additionally, using a piece of leftover lace from my veil, she customised a vintage handkerchief which I gave to my Mum on my Wedding Day morning, (Jaime she absolutely loved it - there were tears!)

Jaime will make your wedding veil/cape dreams a reality. I would highly recommend her, especially if you want to be a bride that wants something a little different to the norm x

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Valenzuela · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Stunning Accessories!!!

Working with Jaime has been an absolute joy! She has such radiant designs and is very keen to pay attention to details. You can tell she takes her time with each of her accessories and prefers quality over quantity, which is very much appreciated. I highly recommend Champagne & Grit! Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Shauna Fossum · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience!

I cannot event begin to describe how pleased I am with my veil and ribbons! Jaime was AMAZING, helpful, and so enthusiastic throughout the whole process. She is genuinely excited to be a part of your wedding day. As I'm doing some unique black custom work with my dress, she even asked for me to send her pictures (and of course as an excited bride I did!). She answered all my questions about ordering the veil, which length would suit my dress/wedding vibe the best and so on. The veil is PERFECT! I love the dark grey ombre, and the material is unbelievably light and flowy! As soon as I tried on the veil and ribbons I just felt so special. I am just blown away by Jaime's genuine enthusiasm and beautiful products.
    I seriously recommend working with Jaime for your veil/accessories!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Champagne & GRIT FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Full Customization
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 3404 gardens East drive, 25B Palm Beach Gardens, 33410 See on map
    Location of (Champagne & GRIT)