238 Reviews for Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville

Methodist (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Jewish (1)
Lutheran (1)

He was great! When far and beyond to make our day perfect! He understood what we wanted and did an amazing job. We will recommend him to anyone looking to get married and I just wished that in the future he is still around to do our renew of vows. He is just great! ??

Profile Picture Mayra, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have picked a better officiant if we tried! Stephen did an absolute amazing job. Loved meeting him and getting to know him. We felt super comfortable with him from the get go! We had so many compliments about our ceremony and how well everything flowed. We couldn't thank Stephen enough for being a big part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen is great! Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how cute and romantic the ceremony was. He really made it feel personal and unique.
He's fun to work with and if I had to go back and do it again, I'd choose him as our officiant again, 100%.

Profile Picture Liz and Nick, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was the officiant for my wedding, and he did an absolutely fantastic job! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple before writing our ceremony, and our ceremony felt very personal and heartfelt. He is so friendly, responsive, and truest cared about our wedding. We couldn’t be more happy that he officiated our wedding! Thank you Stephen!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/1/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

It only happens once in a great while when someone comes into your life for a special event, and you can automatically tell it was meant to be. That is what happened when we met Stephen at Starbucks in Nashville, TN. Dressed to impress, Stephen walked in and immediately wanted to get to know the ins and outs of my wife ( Amanda ) and I's relationship. He began by asking the traditional questions about how we met and where we plan on going in our journey. By the time we had finished telling him our love story, his reaction said it all, you could tell he was attached. He told us how deeply moved he was by our story and promised us a ceremony we would never forget, and he did not lie in the slightest. Stephen worked with our hectic schedule to make sure that everything went as smooth as possible. During the rehearsal, we went step by step on how things would progress during the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. When it came time for the ceremony to start, Stephen began to speak the most beautiful words I have ever heard come from anyone. This was no ordinary speech, this was not a speech coming from someone who was just looking for a paycheck. No, these were the words coming from an honest man who had invested his time into two people and their love for one another, focusing on every little detail they had mentioned to him when telling him their story. The words were perfect, said with sincerity and mixed in with a little humor, Stephen had portrayed our life and our love without missing a single detail. Not only did he deliver it with power and compassion, he delivered it with a message to everyone there, to appreciate every moment we are given. I would recommend Stephen to anyone who is looking for more than just an Officiant because he is more than just that. He is an honest, caring, loving and genuine human being. In other words, you are getting much more than a great Officiant, you are going to receive a lifelong friend. Thank you, Stephen!

Profile Picture Marshall, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Stephen was a perfect fit for us! I was especially impressed with how he took lots of time to get to know us and our story. We were planning our Nashville wedding from San Francisco, so we really appreciated his responsiveness via email and his accommodating our request for Skype meetings! We had a non-religious ceremony, and Stephen did a great job of conveying the profound meaning of that day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Stephen gave us a day we will never forget because of the way he intertwined our love story with our love of the Lord so beautifully. Our ceremony perfectly showcased the type of Godly relationship we were ready to embark on and we could not have asked for a better officiant, mentor, and friend to marry us. We would rightly reccmomend Stephen to any couple who wants someone who so dearly cares about the two hearts he is pronouncing as one. We love you dearly Stephen, thank you for everything. -Justin and Landen Kemp

Profile Picture Landen , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen Seymour was an absolute gift to work with. I am a wedding planner in Nashville, TN and it is so important to me that every vendor embodies exactly what the bride and groom want their wedding day surrounded by: kindness, joy and peace. Stephen carried that during the entire process, from his emails to signing the marriage certificate. I would absolutely refer him to any of my clients. Thank you Stephen for doing what you love and ushering such beauty into the wedding industry.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was great! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nashville, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen is absolutely amazing! He is truly the kindest soul we have ever met! He is professional yet so so personlable. When we met for the first time he took the time to listen and really get to know us. He will be someone we will keep in touch with.

Hire him! Everyone deserves to have an incredible Ceremony as sweet as ours!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was the best choice for officiants! From the first 3 hour coffee meeting we had with him, we knew he'd help make our day special. He individualizes his ceremonies to truly capture each couple and it was no different for our wedding. He responds to emails quickly and thoroughly and even guided us through the confusing process of obtaining a marriage license. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant and are forever thankful for his presence in our wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Isabel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was fantastic! I will preface my review by saying that I come from a very strict Church of Christ background. My parents were so disappointed that I was not being married at their church by the preacher there. After the ceremony my parents both said how impressed they were with Stephen and his message. I could not have been happier with anyone else. We met with him through Skype (due to crazy schedules, but he was so flexible and met online with us late one night) and loved his general disposition. He took all that we told him about ourselves and what we were wanting for the ceremony and wrote some of the most wonderful words that we will definitely take with us into our future together. I walked up to him after the ceremony before he left and asked him if I needed to do anything, but he had already taken care of it all! Stephen was wonderful, stop looking and give him a call! Very personable, easy to work with, and punctual. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen was like the best imagineable officiant. He really sealed the deal on making our wedding magical. As a groom who had no planned vows no practice ceremony and meeting him right before the big show he told me to be calm and follow his lead. And it went like a movie from there. Not sure how much my father in law paid him but his services were priceless. Thank you so much stephen and god bless.

Photo for Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville Review - Mr. And Mrs. Adams
Profile Picture Joshua, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was absolutely amazing. He took our wedding on super short notice (a week before) when our original pastor became unavailable. It was Gods Will because he was more than we could have ever asked for. We received countless compliments on our ceremony and how special it was. Stephen you will always have a special place in my heart, we love you!! You made our wedding day truly a dream, and we couldn’t be more thankful.

Profile Picture Courtland, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was excellent. The ceremony was meaningful and we both teared up (I cried) as he read it off to us and we repeated our vows. He took our love story into consideration when we wrote it for us. It was beautiful and I'll never forget it. Our witnesses thought he did a wonderful job.

Photo for Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville Review - After the "I-do's"
Profile Picture Laurie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We love Stephen! My husband and I met him 7/8/2016 when he officiated our private marriage on our rooftop and then again publicly to all our loved ones at Bicentennial Mall State Park on 10/14/2017. A big thank you for him being a part of the two most special days in our lives. We will see you again for our vow renewal :)

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen did a fantastic job officiating our wedding!! He was very thoughtful and flexible when helping us outline our ceremony. An all around great guy and a true professional in his craft. Thanks again Stephen!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen was one of the best parts about our wedding! Not only was he professional, accommodating and quick to answer all emails, but he went above and beyond to help us with our big day. Any questions we had about anything wedding related, he was able to answer. He went out of his way to help. Our venue didn't have a day of coordinator, so Stephen took time out of his busy schedule to oversee our rehearsal. Without him, none of us would have known what to do! Along the way, he became more than just our officiant, he became our friend. He took the time to really get to know us as individuals and as a couple. The vows he wrote for us were so beautiful and so "us", that neither of us could get through saying them at the alter without crying. Everyone who attended our wedding had something to say about Stephen, about how kind he was and how well he wrote our vows and how they seemed to fit us so well. He was amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Ilze, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen did a FANTASTIC CEREMONY!! We were outside and it was HOT! I truly recommend UNFORGETTABLE CEREMONIES! I LOVED the personalized ceremony he wrote as well! Overall great experience!!!

Profile Picture PEGGY, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen made our ceremony so personal and was everything we had hoped for and more. I highly recommend him for his experience and his authenticity. Stephen you are the best!

Profile Picture Raquel, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen was great! He was very personable and took the time to get to know us throughout the process.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen officiated our wedding in Nashville TN this past weekend. We could not have been happier. He was very professional but also made us feel like friends. We were able to customize whatever we wanted for the ceremony. His prices beat everyone else in the area as well, so that's definitely a pro as well. If you're considering Stephen for your big day, don't hesitate!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephen wrote a beautiful speech for our wedding. All of our guests were really impressed. And we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephen incorporated everything I wanted in our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! He is easy to work with and I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina , 9/2/17, 1 Review