Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching is a professional wedding officiant located in Nashville, Tennessee. No matter what beliefs you hold, the owner, Chance, will use his professionalism and experience to provide a one-of-a-kind ceremony that will leave you and your wedding guests touched and impressed. Chance will keep communication open before your wedding to ensure your questions are answered. After the “I Dos" are long made, Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching can also assist with marriage coaching. Heavily experienced in communication and mediating, he will further enhance the understanding and relationship of your love to ultimately strengthen your special bond.
Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching offers three different packages, each boasting a variety of great amenities. From pre-wedding counseling to writing customized vows to handling the marriage license, Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching will ensure you feel calm and confident on your big day.
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Matt & Clara · Married on 05/21/2016
We cannot underscore how elated we were to have Chance as our officiant! Through our experience working with Chance in our pre-marital exploration sessions, we not only gained a much deeper understanding of ourselves and our relationship (which is absolutely saying something after over 6 years of dating), but we also gained a very dear friend in Chance in the process.Sent on 06/10/2016
Being a non-religious couple living in a traditionally conservative area, it was a challenge for us when we began looking for the right person to work with us through the process of preparing for marriage. After meeting with Chance for the first time, we knew almost immediately that wanted him to tie our knot!
We would highly recommend reaching out to Chance to officiate your wedding if you and your partner want an officiant who:
• Will always be respectful, courteous and professional in their interactions with you.
• Listens to your thoughts, feelings and concerns about your wedding with kindness, patience and absolutely no judgement.
• Knows how to make you and your partner comfortable.
• Asks insightful questions and has a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how and why relationships work.
• Has a compelling academic approach to helping you and your partner create the best possible foundation for your marriage.
• Will give you incredibly useful tools to navigate some of the stickier aspects of being a human in a relationship with another human.
• Will help you create a ceremony that is completely and unequivocally perfect for you and your partner. Trust us on this!
• Is well-spoken, fun and pretty masterful at weaving humor and levity into the serious business of marriage.
• Offers incredible value for what they charge for their services.
• Has the most impeccable red beard I’ve ever seen.
In all seriousness, you should probably hire Chance to officiate your wedding. Tell him Matt & Clara sent you.
Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018
We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!
Chance was very professional but laid back. He is committed to making your special day all about the two of you and the making it the best ever. You will love his personality!Sent on 11/14/2018
Neena · Married on 11/11/2017
We cannot say enough good things about Chance!Sent on 12/31/2017
He made this entire process super duper easy. We are from DC and got married in Nashville so we had a Skype call with Chance just to "meet him". We instantly felt super comfortable. He let us be ourselves and make our vows silly which was much more reflective of us than traditional vows.
We got lots of compliments from friends and family about how warm and personal the ceremony felt which was really sooo great to hear.
Hire Chance - you won't regret it!!!! He was super prompt and even sent us a selfie when mailing our marriage paperwork back to Davidson County, how sweet!