Nashville, Nashville, TN 37250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching

Thanks so much for stoping by! I am currently "out of the office" until Monday, July 8th and will be unavailable to check and reply to phone calls, emails, or WeddingWire IM with predictable frequency. I will do my best, however, to return messages if I am able. All other messages will be returned promptly when I return. Thanks again!

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching is a professional wedding officiant located in Nashville, Tennessee. No matter what beliefs you hold or don't, the owner, Chance, will use his professionalism and experience to provide a one-of-a-kind ceremony that will leave you and your wedding guests touched and impressed. Chance will keep communication open before your wedding to ensure your questions are answered. Both befor and after the “I Dos" are made, Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching can also assist with premarital and marriage coaching. Heavily experienced in communication and mediating, he will enhance the way you understand the contors of your relationship's compadability set and ultimately strengthen your special bond.

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching offers three different packages, each boasting a variety of great amenities. From pre-wedding counseling, to writing customized vows, to handling the marriage license, Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching will ensure you feel calm and confident on your big day.

Follow Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching on

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 5
Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 6
  • Loren

Loren Davis · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we hoped for and more!!

My husband and I were hesitant to hire someone who didn't know us to perform our ceremony, yet we didn't know anyone who we wanted to do it, as we are not very religious and do not belong to a church. I heard such good reviews about Chance, so I set up a time to meet.

From the very first meeting, Chance was already getting to know us as individuals and as a couple, asking us questions and feeling out our style. We had teetered between doing a religious ceremony for our families, even though that's not really us, and he respectfully encouraged us to do what we felt represented our relationship, as it was our marriage. That moment told me that Chance was just right for us.

He helped us tremendously with the planning process, skyping and emailing about our vows and how the ceremony would look. He was so knowledgeable about different ways to structure a ceremony and catered it to the situations for our family and relationship. I felt 100% confidence when the day came that he would not only make the ceremony catered to us, but make it comfortable for my now-husband and I to share such an intimate moment with 120 people! And when the day arrived, his words at the ceremony felt genuine and original, not cliche at all. So many people commented that he was not only well spoken, but seemed to know us so well!

He was timely with the marriage certificate and made sure to send us a photo in real time of him dropping it off in the mail. Such a cool and personal touch! I could not recommend him more, and I can't thank him enough for making our day so very special.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 7
  • Samantha & Chris

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Chance was very professional but laid back. He is committed to making your special day all about the two of you and the making it the best ever. You will love his personality!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • In which states are you licensed? TN