Thad Torix

Joplin, MO View map

$400 Typical Price

****UPDATE: Hey thanks for your interest in my services! As my wife and I have embarked on a tour across the country (while we work remotely) I will not be accepting wedding bookings at this time. I suppose there could be a rare chance I may actually be wherever your wedding will be and when, and then I would consider it, but honestly that is rather unlikely.

If I can help you in some other way, please don't hesitate to call!

***********************************************************************************************

Thad Torix is a wedding minister serving the SW Missouri region, including the Kansas City and Joplin Metro areas. Having spent much of his life serving as an EMT, paramedic, emergency dispatcher, police officer, and more; Thad Torix is naturally drawn to comforting those in need during stressful times in their lives. Therefore, it is no surprise that Thad has a natural ability when it comes to officiating the weddings of couples that request his services. Thad loves to get to know the couples he works with in order to understand their hopes for their wedding day, working to bring those hopes to life through his service.

As an experienced public speaker, Thad Torix can provide a warm and friendly service for you and your guests. This officiant is fully licensed and is happy for couples to provide their own vows during their ceremony. Thad believes that building a relationship with the couples he works with is key to providing a truly authentic experience and strives to enhance every wedding with his presence and service.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MO

What languages do you speak?

English

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/21/2019

Thad was amazing, he went above and beyond on our wonderful but hectic day!

Thad is an amazing person, first of all. We had him officiate our wedding and couldnt have been happier. From the time we asked him to do so he was committed to being there for us. From messages, to texts just to check in to see how I was doing and being the bride i was obviously very stressed! 😂 We lost our venue about 5 weeks before our wedding so we had to hunt for a new one. Now only did Thad give is comfort but he also went out of his way to help us reach out to venues and people he knew to try and help us find a new venue. We thankfully found one, and once wedding week came he checked in with us several times. We met up and grabbed some coffee and chatted about how we wanted the day to go and he was very professional but also very calming. My now husband even said after we left that he felt so much better about everything just from our little meeting. On the day of our wedding Thad met with us (separately) and our friends and families to pray with us and just give us any pieces of wisdom or comfort. He helped us make the wedding day flow and was there to give us kind words when we needed it. Both of our families loved him as do we! I cannot recommend him enough to you on your wedding day. He went above and beyond to help, and give you a piece of mind on a hectic but wonderful day. Seriously. We cannot thank him enough!

Thad Torix's reply:

Awwww Rachel thanks so much for your kind words! I truly enjoyed working for you both and I'm looking forward to seeing your adventures together!
    Candace P. Married on 09/20/2019

Personable minister becomes life long friend

Thad took the time to really get to know my husband and I before the ceremony through video chat and messaging to check up on us before the wedding. He made the ceremony completely unique to any ceremony we have been a part of or witnessed in the past and made the day Magical. He took the time to get to know our families and witness to God the love my husband and I share. I 100% recommend this man for your wedding or vow renewal and a long the way we gained a life long friend. Book this Minister and you won't regret it!
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 08/17/2019

Couldn’t have picked anyone better!

Thad and his wife Courtney were so wonderful to work with for the wedding! They made the process very smooth and easy from start to finish. He really made a point to check in with both my husband and I throughout the whole process and made my family feel very involved! Highly recommend to anyone looking!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

619 S. Florida Joplin, MO, 64801
Location of (Thad Torix)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding