Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching Reviews

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 4
Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 5
  • Samantha & Chris

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Chance was very professional but laid back. He is committed to making your special day all about the two of you and the making it the best ever. You will love his personality!

Neena · Married on 11/11/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Chance!

He made this entire process super duper easy. We are from DC and got married in Nashville so we had a Skype call with Chance just to "meet him". We instantly felt super comfortable. He let us be ourselves and make our vows silly which was much more reflective of us than traditional vows.

We got lots of compliments from friends and family about how warm and personal the ceremony felt which was really sooo great to hear.

Hire Chance - you won't regret it!!!! He was super prompt and even sent us a selfie when mailing our marriage paperwork back to Davidson County, how sweet!

Sara · Married on 10/27/2017

Chance was so easy to work with and extremely professional. Our wedding was very small and casual and Chance prepared a classy, heartfelt service for us. We never once felt nervous or overwhelmed and Chance covered all of the bases for us. All we had to do was show up and look pretty. We highly recommend.

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 6
    Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 7

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

I honestly just cannot recommend Chance enough! After being hesitant to participate in the Pre-Marital Exploration due to the fact that I thought it was just plain ol’ couples counseling, I am SO happy that we chose to go through these sessions with Chance. Not only did this allow Chance to better know us as a couple before performing the ceremony, it also pushed Andrew and I to think more about ourselves as a couple. These sessions will either open your eyes to who you really are, or you will be offered reassurance to who you already knew you were, and ways to improve upon that as a couple. We both really enjoyed the “homework” and the time spent thinking about our future and who we wanted to become. Not to mention, Chance is AWESOME. First of all, he’s just really freaking cool, like just the best beard and the coolest t-shirts. And then as a person, he is so easy to talk to and you will quickly feel comfortable with him. I find myself missing our Sundays spent talking with Chance. If you are on the fence about Pre-Marital Exploration, just do it! You will not regret it one bit and it will make for a much more personal ceremony.

David Ma · Married on 10/12/2017

We are from Hong Kong and had an elope wedding in Nashville. We did not know anybody in the area so I just looked up the internet for an officiant. I am a civil celebrant myself in Hong Kong, and I am pleased with the experience with Chance. He is very personable and professional. It was great and I would highly recommend the services of the "cool bearded guy"!

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 8

Stacy · Married on 10/08/2017

Chance was absolutely amazing for our wedding. We completely the counseling series and enjoyed every minute of it. Chance was so accommodating and everyone commented how personal our ceremony was!

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 9

Jeremiah · Married on 10/08/2017

Chance was great from the beginning to the end. A very thoughtful guy as an officiant and coach. He was definitely a factor in making our wedding comfortable and a success. Makes it very easy and fun!

Derek · Married on 09/29/2017

Chance was so easy to work with and really went above and beyond to help our ceremony be the best it possibly could be. His calm and understanding demeanor really helped to calm my nerves on the big day.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Chance’s approach is unlike what I expected from a marriage counselor. I hate personality tests but he made sure to spend time getting to know us and not just put us in a box. And it was totally worth it. He opened up our eyes to certain points we had not explored and our communication has been great because of his guidance. Without taking the time to do the premarital exploration, we may have dwelled on small issues rather than resolving them efficiently. We also had time to get to know him because he was apart of the most important piece of our wedding , the ceremony. Marriage is not easy, life is hard, but love makes it all worth it.

Thank you, Chance! We can not imagine having our ceremony and counseling without you!

Chance Dillon Weddings and Coaching 10

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

Chance was fantastic. He was always very accommodating, very quick to get back to us and he gave us a great ceremony. We did 6 coaching sessions and the ceremony for $750, which is a steal in the Nashville market. I recommend Chance to anyone.

Molly · Married on 08/26/2017

Chance did a fantastic job with me and my husband’s wedding ceremony in August 2017.
    My husband and I are both unreligious, and it was particularly important to my husband that our ceremony have absolutely no religious components at all. As we started looking for officiants, we realized that due to Tennessee’s laws requiring wedding officiants to be affiliated with a religion, it’s really hard to find a certified officiant who’s willing to do that. We were tremendously relieved to find Chance, who is 100% committed to building the ceremony that is most meaningful to you.

We really appreciated that Chance happily took out the religious elements, and the parts of the ceremony that seemed antiquated to us. He helped us figure out how to add a couple elements about joining our families into one. He also helped us commit to writing our own vows, which turned out to be my favorite part of the entire day.

Our final ceremony was incredibly beautiful and meaningful to us. I am so glad we found Chance and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a personalized ceremony.

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

Chance was the perfect person to perform our wedding ceremony. We got to know him by doing some pre-marital sessions with him (which were great and really helpful with communication) and he was able to incorporate personal touches into our ceremony from getting to know us. We had a formal black tie wedding but the ceremony was outside and we wanted it to be warm and full of both tradition and humor- Chance was able to strike the perfect balance. He lets you make the ceremony entirely your own but gives you as much guidance and direction as you need. Would definitely recommend!

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

We got married in May and had searched around for months to find someone who we felt was genuine and "got us" as a couple. When we met with Chance we immediately felt that he understood what marriage was about, and how the ceremony could reflect each of our personalities.
    Chance was also kind enough to explain some of the emotions we might be feeling during the ceremony and that really helped our nerves. He listened intently on what we were hoping for and the different elements we wanted to combine. Our ceremony felt so intimate, and we felt like he was truly present in the moment with us and it was the total combination of what we were looking for. He also has a great sense of humor and a genuinely kind heart, our guests felt that too!
    We feel so fortunate that we met him and will remember how special he made our wedding day forever!

Nina · Married on 03/10/2017

We decided on Thursday night we would finally ditch the "big" wedding and have the dream wedding and we sent out emails to officiants. Chance was our first pick based on his website and coincidentally, he emailed us within hours and set up a time to talk the next day. We video chatted and he immediately was "in" on doing the ceremony and extremely enthusiastic. It was so comforting to have someone who was there with us on the same page every step of the way to walk us through our ceremony and our day and just leave us to do our own thing with the rest of our time. Chance arrived at the arranged time and had everything prepared. He came to us so that we could have the ceremony in our own backyard and he was enthusiastic about making the ceremony our own. He made us feel comfortable and at ease and take the stress and awkwardness out of having a ceremony just the two of us and the officiant. I didn't care that I was saying my most personal vows because Chance had made us feel so relaxed in such a short amount of time. We are so happy to have shared our day and ceremony with him. He also offered to file the marriage license for us, but we wanted to have our certified copy immediately so we filed it ourselves. He was very professional, flexible, and a pleasure to work with.

Richard · Married on 10/29/2016

Chance was great to work with in all aspects of our wedding. It was pleasure to have him play a part in our big day. Wedding officiant is a critical decision during the wedding planning process and Chance was a terrific choice. Highly recommend!

rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

Chance was amazing- i couldn't envision a better fit for us for our premarital exploration & in creating a perfect, beautiful & personal ceremony. Chance is incredibly kind, wise & patient- he was always flexible & understanding in working with our hectic schedules. He used tools that were hugely helpful & revealing, helping to understand one another's world views & needs in relationship. Our families & friends were also very impressed with his professionalism & kind hearted presentation that he brought into our intimate ceremony.

i would (and will!!) recommend Chance to anyone- i feel so lucky to have found him & his guidance through what can be an intimidating process to navigate.

Dana · Married on 10/27/2016

Chance was so wonderful to work with! Our wedding was put together in a week and a half and when I let him know I'd need his services in just two short days he handled it perfectly! I was immediately comfortable talking to him about what we would like to have in our ceremony and he provided us with such a memorable moment of committing our lives to each other. I could not have asked for a better person. I would 110% recommend him to anyone who needs an Officiant. He is friendly, kind, and supportive and will make sure your ceremony is exactly what you want and tailored to be personal to you. He's professional and knowledgeable about what he's doing and is absolutely amazing!

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2016

Chance was wonderful! He took the time to get to know us and customized the ceremony to reflect our unique style. I had people all night asking where we found him because he did such a great job. Would highly recommend him to anyone! Wouldn't go with anyone else! He puts love and people first.

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Chance is great! Smart, funny, and knows his stuff! Very passionate and cares about what he does:) Made our wedding experience that much better!

My husband and I decided to elope, and I don't mean a small wedding with plenty of preparation-but a true elopement. I had met Chance last September (he was officiating my best friends wedding) and he immediately came to mind when we were deciding who we would want to officiate. With only two days notice Chance officiated a quick, thoughtful, and beautiful ceremony (we eloped on Good Friday; luckily it's not a traditional day to marry so we were fortunate enough to snag him). I am so happy that we were lucky enough to have the type of experience we did. I was so afraid our "shotgun wedding" wouldn't be as sincere as others; however, it turned out to be the most heartfelt experience of my life. Large in part to Chance and his commitment to showing us that although we may have been lacking in the preparation department, the experience of it all and the love that we share will overshadow everything else. Oh and he's a fabulous dresser doesn't hurt either!!

Haley · Married on 08/20/2016

Chance married my husband Matt and I on August 20th, but our relationship formed way before that. From the very beginning we knew that Chance was the perfect person to marry us. He was so friendly and professional! Even before we met face to face, I could tell that he was super passionate about what he does. Matt and I opted to do premarital exploration sessions with him. We met on Saturdays, and it didn't take long for us to really start looking forward to each session with Chance! He is so knowledgeable about his work and did everything possible to make sure that we were getting the most we could out of the experience. He even formed a bond with my husband and was able to pull him out of his shell (he's extremely shy) and get him to express some thoughts and feelings that I had never even heard from him in 6 years of being together! Seriously, ya'll...Chance Dillon is the bee's knees! We learned so much about ourselves as a couple during the process. We didn't realize it at the time, but by our last session we had basically written our entire ceremony/vowels through the work we completed in the 6 weeks. This was a huge plus ladies! We threw Chance several curve balls along the way, but he took them all in stride and did everything to make our dream ceremony happen! For example, the day of the wedding it was pouring down rain. Our ceremony was set to be under a big oak tree all outdoors. Chance never once hesitated even though during the ceremony I could see water dripping down from the tree all over the tablet that he was reading from! He also saved several awkward moments due to some music mix ups and turned them into some of the best most memorable parts of the day. Even though the wedding is over, I know that we could call Chance anytime to ask for advice, or just to talk, and he would be thrilled to help us. We thought we were just hiring a wedding officiant, but instead we gained a life long friend. Go ahead and give Chance a chance! You won't regret it!

Josh · Married on 04/01/2016

Chance was very professional, flexible, and engaging. He challenged us to look deeper within ourselves and reveal that each other. Chance was also very helpful with filing the paperwork needed for the wedding. I would with out a doubt recommend Chance to everyone.

• Z

Zee · Married on 02/20/2016

Chance was great to work with! He married my husband and I earlier this year (Feb 2016). I'm a little late, but in watching our wedding video I realized I needed to give the well deserved review! My husband and I went with the "I do" it your way package and the premarital exploration. He made our day so very special! We would choose him again! Thank you Chance! Brian + Zee

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I had planned to have a family friend conduct our ceremony, but he told us two weeks before the wedding that he was not going to be able to make it! So we were scrambling ta the last minute to find somebody who was still available for our date. While it was stressful at the time, I think that our original officiant dropping out was a HUGE blessing because Chance was wonderful to work with and our ceremony was extremely beautiful. Probably more unique, personal, meaningful, and tailored to our relationship than it would have been otherwise.

When I reached out to Chance, he got back to me almost immediately and notified me that he was still available. I spoke to him for nearly an hour the next day discussing our beliefs, our vision for how we wanted to shape the ceremony, and also telling him important details about our relationship so he could get a feel for who we are. He offered to meet in person, but we were planning from a distance (TEXAS!) so that wasn't possible. He sent us a general template for the typical ceremony and invited us to add or delete anything we wanted--basically guided us through personalizing our own ceremony. He was extremely flexible and told us that he would be happy to do whatever we wanted, and also offered his expertise and insights in areas where we were unsure how to proceed.

He helped SO MUCH at the rehearsal and helped me not to get too stressed during that process. He was so responsive that he even included things I requested at the last minute on the day of the wedding. He skillfully conducted the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful--there was not a dry eye in the house. My husband and I were so pleased with the way he put everything together and incorporated individual details about our relationship, our interests, and our beliefs into the ceremony.

If you are looking for an AWESOME officiant to help you craft a unique and individualized ceremony (even in a time crunch!) Chance is your man.